[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how on earth is this insane wackjob so popular?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5

File: durianrider-image[1].jpg (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
durianrider-image[1].jpg
15KB, 300x300px
how on earth is this insane wackjob so popular?
>>
Cagers no doubt call you crazy for choosing not to cage, yes?

Well, it's kinda like that, but for meat and dairy.

Stop getting so triggered by other people's dietary choices. You don't *need* meat and dairy, it just makes life easier for those of us who are willing to accept the tradeoffs on environmental, ethical, and public health issues. Don't start with the "but we're healthier with CAFO", antibiotic resistance and colon cancer say otherwise. And yes, I eat meat. Just a polite reminder that you're out of your league here.
>>
Because he's a cool guy and a great cyclist.
>>
Because he is baiting super hard and has the money to do it proper.
>>
Naw he's legit insane
Or I'll be darned and tons of people have committed warrantless character assassination and made false claims about the weird controlling shit he's done.
Pretty cool guy though. I'd definitely ride with him.
I like that he's into running too.
>>
>>1061734
I like his cycling stuff, and dislike the banana/diet thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOsG0wx818I
So stifff!
>>
>>1061786
>dislike the banana/diet thing
I bet you are a fatass, kek.
>>
>>1061788
No, 176 cm, 67kg and will lose 3kg on the next two months.

You don't need to be an ape and eat just bananas if you want to lose weight, just eating less and doing more exercise is enough.
>>
>>1061734
>vegan t-shirt
Into the trash it goes.
>>
OY ITS ME DURIAN RIDER RIGHT IM VEGAN AND I JUST WANNA SAY THAT PROS DONT KNOW WHAT THEY'RE DOING I DO BECAUSE IM VEGAN RIGHT AND HONESTLY IM SO LEAN AND HERES A VIDEO OF ME WITH PROS I RIDE WITH PROS A LOT BECAUSE IM THAT GOOD
>>
>>1062147

I love how he rides with the pros on recovery and recon rides and thinks he can keep up cause he can "do the wattage" , also love that his excuse is that "hes bad at descents"
>>
>>1062327

I fucked up that post

I love how he rides with the pros on recovery and recon rides and thinks he can keep up on races cause he can "do the wattage" , also love that his excuse for not racing is that "hes bad at descents"

thats what i meant to say
>>
>>1061737
OMFG, you are so dumb.
Eating a strict vegetarian diet has been scientifically PROVEN to cause a cognitive deficit over time, because of the lack of certain amino acids that are not abundant enough in plant protein. Unless of course you eat such a limited and repetitious strict vegetarian diet (literally the SAME foods, every single day, in the SAME combinations), but then you still get way more fiber than the human digestive system can handle, which makes your life hellish to say the least. The long-term effect is the inability to really think clearly, and changes in personality. That's why Vegans seem so batshit-insane; their cognitive functions are literally impaired, long-term, by malnutrition. I've seen these effects in people I know who are Vegan, and more to the point I've seen people I know who WERE Vegan, and stopped, have changes in their personalities, and changes in how clearly they can THINK. The ones who saw the truth and stopped the Vegan nonsense say they'll never go back and feel foolish for doing it in the first place.

Additionally Veganism has NOTHING whatsoever to do with 'being healthy', and EVERYTHING to do with putting animals above humans on the food chain; Veganism literally damages human health in the long term. Remember that there are plenty of environmentalists out there who quietly talk about how removing humans from the Earth would be the best thing for it; do you really want these people dictating how you eat?

Humans are OMNIVORES, plain and simple. There are even Vegans with PhD's in various sciences who will TELL YOU that we're omnivores, and that Veganism is all about a so-called 'moral choice' and NOTHING to do with humans being healthy. Then there's the FACT that any Pediatrician worth their salt will report parents to the police if they discover they're raising a small child as Vegan, and refuse to listen to their counsel that they should feed them animal products until they're fully grown.

Veganism is whack.
>>
>>1062332
>literally the SAME foods, every single day, in the SAME combinations
As an autist I see nothing wrong with this desu senpai
>>
File: 1491734593808.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1491734593808.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>1062332
>removing humans from the Earth would be the best thing for it
But that's true.
>>
>>1061734
because vegans are fucked in the head and he has successfully created an internet cult
>>
>>1062350
When humans are gone, according to whom will the Earth be "better"?
Humans are the only ones ascribing value to things.

When they are gone, some species (e.g. horses) will die out faster, others (e.g. polar bears) may stay around longer. Literally: Who cares?
>>
>>1062332
but vegans are by definition not omnivores
>>
File: 1491442864326.png (1019KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1491442864326.png
1019KB, 1280x720px
>>1062358
>When humans are gone, according to whom will the Earth be "better"?
According to me, kid.
>>
>>1062372
This is so fucking cringey, mate.
>>
>>1062332
tl;dr
>>
>>1062332
cuck
>>
>>1062341
Me neither. I like routine and so does the human body.
>>
>>1062332
Did you expect me to real all that shit you just wrote?

People are retards, desu and people that actively view and subscribe to youtube personalities are especially retarted
>>
Durianrider is great
>>
>>1061750

this. stumbled upon one of his vids before i saw this thread, i'm new to cycling so no idea who he is. laughed when i saw the fuck carbs shit cause i'm a /fit/fatty natty protein whore.

gonna go consume some more chicken brb
>>
>>1061737
this
>>
File: grouse_yarn_mate.png (136KB, 250x249px) Image search: [Google]
grouse_yarn_mate.png
136KB, 250x249px
>>1061734
>how on earth is this insane wackjob so popular?
He's funny and a good cyclist. I don't take advice on life choices from him but I watch his vids now and then.

>Carb the fuck up!

>>1062332
pic related
>>
>>1063592
/thread
>>
>>1061790
>just eating less and doing more exercise is enough

this
>>
Road cyclists are fucking spergs lel
>>
>>1065083
fuck off fat american
>>
>>1065491
I'm not a fat american???
>>
>>1065496
Well what kind of fat person are you then?
>>
>>1061734
he's a meme and teenage girls (also apparently retarded fourchanners) can't see it's all a show. Sad really but doesn't affect me.

Enjoy your bananas.
>>
does he eat that many bananas to fill some quota he has for calorie numbers or is it because he needs to eat that many to not be hungry?
>>
>>1061734
He's a cult leader

theres lots of lost people in the world that follow pied pipers
>>
>>1062327
I love how he stalks pro cyclist teams and gloms onto their rides and they are all irked some autisitc youtube idiot is using them in order to make click bait videos but they are too polite to tell him to fuck off
>>
>>1066744
>that one girl who ballooned up after stuffing herself with like 30 bananas a day
>claimed it was because her metabolism is shot but recovering due to having anorexia issues
>NOT because she's gorging herself on like 3,200 calories in bananas alone
>>
>>1066776
HE DOESNT ACTUALLY EAT THE BANANAS AND IF HE DOES HE PUKES THEM UP YOU FUCKING IDIOT
>>
>>1066776

>claims to eat 30 bananas a day
>always eating shitty vegan food in his vlogs

Seriously never take believe a word vegan psychos say
>>
>>1062332
You must be so insecure
>>
>>1066939

If they can't drop him they aren't so hot.
>>
>>1066943

> girl stuffing herself with like 30 bananas a day

hot
>>
>>1069161
I wish I could remember her name.
>>
>>1069262
Freelee
>>
>>1062332
This is correct
>>
clickbait

literal clickbait and selling women
>>
File: MattHoffman.jpg (86KB, 391x594px) Image search: [Google]
MattHoffman.jpg
86KB, 391x594px
>>1061734
>insane wackjob
>see pic
>immediately think Matt Hoffman
fuck... I thought this was a hoffman thread
>>
>>1069643
he's the good kind of insane wackjob though
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.