[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Minneapolis is literally the best city on Earth for cycling.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 34

File: Minneapolis31.jpg (129KB, 1024x685px) Image search: [Google]
Minneapolis31.jpg
129KB, 1024x685px
Minneapolis is literally the best city on Earth for cycling. Prove me wrong. Protip: You can't.
>>
>inb4 faggot casuals complain about 'muh weather'
If you have a problem riding in snow then you're a fucking faggot and shouldn't be on /n/.
>>
>>1061296
It snows too much
>>
>>1061296
No good way to get to north Minneapolis, although tbf you wouldn't want to even if you could
Tedious to cross the river to st paul, you either have to take a long tedious route along the river or ride mostly on un marked streets
Greenway might get torn up
Keeneworth/north ceder lake trail could use a good re-paving
>>
>>1061296
Yeah, one of those cities where the snow doesn't melt until May and in the summer it's hotter than fuck with bugs everywhere. I don't care if it has more cycling trails than China, there's still no way you could get me to live there.
>>
>>1061296
Too many Somalis. There you go.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (285KB, 2380x1210px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
285KB, 2380x1210px
My bike score isn't perfect but my transit score is criminally underrated for being on the Green Line
>>
>>1061301
It hardly snows in Minnesota anymore. Regardless, you're a fucking faggot if you have a problem with riding in snow. The trails and roads get plowed right away, and in the day or so after a storm before everything is plowed, just ride a fucking mountain bike or fat bike. Regardless, that's only a few days a year so it's pretty irrelevant. Go fuck yourself you filthy fucking casual fuck.
>>1061304
>No good way to get to north Minneapolis, although tbf you wouldn't want to even if you could
Nigga u wot? There's plenty of good options, and another one being built soon
>Tedious to cross the river to st paul, you either have to take a long tedious route along the river or ride mostly on un marked streets
You mean getting from downtown Minneapolis to downtown Saint Paul? The trails along the river are fucking god-tier, and there's fine road routes as well if you are in too much of a hurry to take the longer river route.
>Greenway might get torn up
That won't happen
>Keeneworth/north ceder lake trail could use a good re-paving
There's hundreds of km of trails. So fucking what if a few km aren't perfect? And besides, the Kenilworth ('Keeneworth' lol) and North Cedar Lake trails aren't even in bad shape.
>>1061307
>snow doesn't melt until May
More like mid-March, fucktard. Early March on bad years. You clearly have never lived in Minnesota and have never been to Minnesota during spring. An hero, dumbfuck.
>summer is hotter than fuck
There's some hot days, yeah, but fucking deal with it. The hot stretches never last that long.
>bugs everywhere
In rural Minnesota yes, in Minneapolis no.
>>1061318
>implying the Somalis have any affect whatsoever on cycling
>>1061340
>riding trains when you could be riding bikes
anon pls
>>
>>1061341
>>>implying the Somalis have any affect whatsoever on cycling
http://bikejerksmpls.blogspot.com/2009/11/greenway-attack-and-many-others-filmed.html
https://www.mprnews.org/story/2009/11/18/assault-video-arrests

I'm having trouble finding the news stations stories but I remember it was a bigger deal when it happened. Mostly only remember it because several of the perpetrators were class mates and they were incredibly dumb in filming themselves committing crimes then posting it on YouTube.
>>
>>1061345
They were doing it to filthy casuals riding 5mph. If you're not a shit-tier cyclist it won't happen to you.
>>
>>1061347
They attacked senior citizens. Truly we must protect the most vulnerable in our society?
>>
>>1061341
> and another one being built soon
Wasn't aware of that, care to elaborate?
> The trails along the river are fucking god-tier
Yes I agree but what I'mm saying is there's no really direct route, still hoping that they will eventually extend the greenway to st paul following the CP railroad. Also with the greenway getting torn up, I'm mainly referring to the proposal of putting a streetcar along side, which in retrospect will only happen after the SWLRT is built (so effectively never)
> And besides, the Kenilworth ('Keeneworth' lol) and North Cedar Lake trails aren't even in bad shape.
>true but a section of the Ceder lake trail got re-paved in SLP a few years ago, although if any trail in Minneapolis need a bit of a touch up it would be some portions of the Hiawatha trail,
>>
>>1061350
I'm not saying I don't care about them, I'm saying that it's not relevant to us, people browsing /n/. The sandniggers won't attack us.
>>1061351
>care to elaborate?
Look up 'North Minneapolis Greenway'. They're already doing trials by closing streets to vehicle traffic, but at some point the goal is to turn it into a full greenway running from the Grand Rounds trail (just west of Webber Park) down almost to Plymouth, and possibly eventually even further south to the other trails (i.e. Cedar Lake trail).
And, largely unrelated, another planned North Minneapolis trail is the Great Northern Greenway which will run from Theodor Wirth to the river, then if they can work out a deal with the railroad, maybe cross a rail bridge and connect into that little stretch of trail over in northeast, and then be extended all the way over to the Diaganol Trail
>Yes I agree but what I'mm saying is there's no really direct route, still hoping that they will eventually extend the greenway to st paul following the CP railroad
Yeah I hope they do that. I think they will. But even without a direct trail route, Minneapolis metro area still has hundreds of kilometers of paved trails and, while not perfect, there's no city that's better. (inb4 Netherlands/Holland/Denmark/etc fags)
>Also with the greenway getting torn up, I'm mainly referring to the proposal of putting a streetcar along side, which in retrospect will only happen after the SWLRT is built (so effectively never)
They talk about stuff like that but there's too many cyclists, and too much support for cycling, for any bike trail, especially any major bike trail, to be removed.
>if any trail in Minneapolis need a bit of a touch up it would be some portions of the Hiawatha trail,
You mean the trail following Hiawatha Avenue? The north part is fine imo. The south part is just an extra wide sidewalk, that part would be nice to have replaced with pavement
>>
>>1061359
>down almost to Plymouth
As in the road, not the suburb, in case that wasn't obvious. Basically right where /k/ommandos shot BLM
>>
File: Great Northern Greenway.jpg (162KB, 4599x425px) Image search: [Google]
Great Northern Greenway.jpg
162KB, 4599x425px
>>1061359
Gonna dump pictures of future/proposed trails
>>
File: North Minneapolis Greenway.jpg (2MB, 3300x5100px) Image search: [Google]
North Minneapolis Greenway.jpg
2MB, 3300x5100px
>>1061365
>>
File: Southside Greenway.jpg (447KB, 2256x2889px) Image search: [Google]
Southside Greenway.jpg
447KB, 2256x2889px
>>1061366
>>
File: Saint Paul River Loop.jpg (311KB, 1243x826px) Image search: [Google]
Saint Paul River Loop.jpg
311KB, 1243x826px
>Anonymous
>>
File: Crow River Regional Trail.jpg (275KB, 546x1849px) Image search: [Google]
Crow River Regional Trail.jpg
275KB, 546x1849px
In addition to these, there's also plans to pave the Dakota Trail all the way to Hutchinson
>>
This trail is at least partly done, I think it's still going to be expanded further south
There are so many new trails being made, it's fucking awesome. I love Minneapolis
>>
File: cager lawlessness.png (265KB, 1183x1223px) Image search: [Google]
cager lawlessness.png
265KB, 1183x1223px
I wish the SWLRT just closed the bike lanes at the choke point rather than wasting all that money on shallow tunnels.
>>
File: Nine Mile Creek Regional Trail.jpg (202KB, 1228x765px) Image search: [Google]
Nine Mile Creek Regional Trail.jpg
202KB, 1228x765px
>>1061374
>>
>>1061359
> North Minneapolis Greenway
I remeber hearing about that actually but I kinda stopped following it after one of the test bike ways wasn't really welcomed by most of N.mlps residents by it

> especially any major bike trail, to be removed.

There weren't really talking about ditching the trail all together but moving it over and lessening the total width of the trail by a foot or 2, (which could be done by removing the walking shoulder). From what I know the proposed streetcar system would start under the Uptown bus station and run to one of the blue line stations nearby, like I said the chances of this is probably very little but if it does happen , I'd probably be less mad if they reused and refurbished some of the old trolleys running by Excelsior or Lake Calhoun.

> You mean the trail following Hiawatha Avenue

Yeah the trail running right next to the Blue line, although the north part could of had a better connection to the US bank stadium plaza imo (haven't been there since last year so they could of fixed it a bit) but the south section differently could use some work.

Also any word on what kind of trail connection there going to have to the ford site, so far it looks like the only main trail that will have easy access is by the Sam Morgan trail
>>
>>1061381
>I remeber hearing about that actually but I kinda stopped following it after one of the test bike ways wasn't really welcomed by most of N.mlps residents by it
I heard that it was received favorably by the residents of the area (since temporarily closing the streets to traffic). That may have been from a biased source though.
>There weren't really talking about ditching the trail all together but moving it over and lessening the total width of the trail by a foot or 2,
I don't even care if they do that, I just don't want them to remove trails. They were talking about removing the Kenilworth trail completely to put in railroad. But I don't see that ever happening.
>Yeah the trail running right next to the Blue line, although the north part could of had a better connection to the US bank stadium plaza imo (haven't been there since last year so they could of fixed it a bit) but the south section differently could use some work.
I believe it was expanded a little bit up by the stadium. That stretch by the bridge from Cedar/Riverside to Downtown was closed for a while I think, but now you can take paved trail to about a block away from the stadium.
>Also any word on what kind of trail connection there going to have to the ford site, so far it looks like the only main trail that will have easy access is by the Sam Morgan trail
I'm not familiar with ford site. What's that? I haven't heard anything about future expensions or connections to the Sam Morgan trail.
>>
>>1061377
The only other way the SWLRT could of avoided it was to convince TCW to remove its tracks so it could build it there (but fat chance to that) and no way in hell would people ever forgive anyone for removing trails in the chain of lakes section, some might even of been spiteful enough to elect David Osmek as the next governor to immediately kill SWLRT, as well as any and all future and current rail projects in MN)
>>
>>1061382
my initial source was an article from streets.mn which got it from the startribune so take it as you will.
https://streets.mn/2016/11/22/an-unlikely-success-the-dismantling-of-the-northside-greenway/

As for the ford site, to sum it up, after the old ford plant got demolished st paul got the land back and is in the process of redeveloping the area

here's a pdf going into more detail
https://www.stpaul.gov/sites/default/files/Media%20Root/Planning%20%26%20Economic%20Development/FordSite-PublicRealm_Zoning_SlideShow_FINAL.pdf
>>
A friend of mine got jumped for her bike on the Greenway but she fought them off. I've never had any problems riding anywhere in the city myself though.

It's annoying because when I ride with my fiancee she won't go on the Greenway after it gets dark so we always end up playing with cars in the streets.
>>
>>1061393
Honestly the greenway as well as some other major trails could benefit a little from installing better lighting at night which I think might help but I'm in no way an expert so I'm probably dead wrong
>>
>>1061390
According to this page, residents mostly support the North Minneapolis Greenway: http://www.bikewaysforeveryone.org/north_greenway
But judging by the article you linked, it looks like it might not happen.
>Ford site
Oh interesting, I had been wondering for years what's going on in that area, always riding past it and seeing it fenced off and under construction. Thanks for the link.
>>1061393
Yeah, I've heard of a few people getting mugged on the Greenway. I've ridden all over Minneapolis (and St Paul and the suburbs), including the Greenway, North Minneapolis, etc, even in the middle of the night, and never had any issues.
>>
File: Statewide Bicycle System.png (1MB, 1202x1389px) Image search: [Google]
Statewide Bicycle System.png
1MB, 1202x1389px
It gets better. Soon the entire state will be covered in a spiderweb of bike trails.
>tfw all of the blue and orange lines represent future trails
>>
>>1061394
>>1061397
Same here, I'm usually coming back to Lower triangle from the Triple Rock well after bar close and I've never had any issues.

That being said, I'm not a 5 foot 2 drunk punk girl either.
>>
File: midtown greenway.jpg (343KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
midtown greenway.jpg
343KB, 1600x900px
>>1061398
Any idea how many of these routes are doing to be trails and how many are going to be off shoulders on low traveled roads. cause I don't imagine them building a longer trail then the Paul Bunyan trail. And even if they do there probably going to turn old railroads into new trail method, which I have mix feelings.

Take the greenway for example, I absolutely love using it but I acknowledge if the bike path didn't get built it could of been a perfect alignment for a future LRT

I'm probably the first guy to ask for more bike trails, but when it involves eliminating old railways that could be reused for new passenger lines (which is one of the main reasons why the NLX passenger rail from Duluth to the Twin Cities can not simply reuse the abandoned track to St. Paul Union Depot), I'm a bit on the fence.
>>
File: MIT Daedalus.jpg (785KB, 1522x1632px) Image search: [Google]
MIT Daedalus.jpg
785KB, 1522x1632px
>>1061411

The fact that more people care about a bike trail than care about a rail corridor should give you some indication of the real problem.

It's not a matter of a pre-existing bike trail preventing the development of a new rail line, I fucking assure you.
>>
>>1061411
>Any idea how many of these routes are doing to be trails and how many are going to be off shoulders on low traveled roads.
Not sure, but there's lots of details here: http://www.dot.state.mn.us/bike/system-plan/index.html
>>
>>1061416
I can understand why though since I live by and use most of them and tbf a good portion of the western most bike trails used to be streetcar lines which after the downfall the ROW where to narrow to use for any passenger rail
>>
>>1061341
>It hardly snows in Minnesota anymore.
Get the fuck out of Minneapolis sometime, city boy
>>
>>1061425
I don't live in Minneapolis, dumbfuck. I live in the country. And it hardly ever snows in Minnesota anymore. It hasn't snowed much in about a decade. Of course you're probably 14 and too young to remember when it actually snowed.
>>
>>1061297
it doesnt snow ENOUGH
>>
>>1061476
Agreed
>>
File: aw23CO_MinnehahaEvent.jpg (775KB, 1600x1066px) Image search: [Google]
aw23CO_MinnehahaEvent.jpg
775KB, 1600x1066px
>>1061381
> I'd probably be less mad if they reused and refurbished some of the old trolleys running by Excelsior or Lake Calhoun

Same here actuality, I ride through Excelsior all the time and its quite comfy riding along next to the old streetcar. And on a side note its a shame that the Minnehaha was the only TCRT steamboat they manage to salvage, would of been really fun if they found one more and used it for occasional rides around lake calhoun.
>>
File: bike boat.jpg (100KB, 800x574px) Image search: [Google]
bike boat.jpg
100KB, 800x574px
>>1061650
If they put one of those on Lake Calhoun I will race it on one of these.
>>
The only corridor I really, really want in MSP is a decent connection between the Luce Line and the trails up in Maple Grove and the area around Elm Creek.
>>
File: 26.png (633KB, 648x425px) Image search: [Google]
26.png
633KB, 648x425px
I love the River Bottoms
>>
>>1061668
probably won't put it in calhoun, bit to big. Though you can still race it from Wayzata to Excelsior across lake minnetonka
>>
>>1061687
>all Minnesota /n/iggers come together on Lake Minnetonka
>all wearing /n/ jerseys
>all riding those bike boat things
>race the steamboat
>>
>>1061296
Northern Midwest bike bros :)
>>
File: Cedar Lake Trail.jpg (99KB, 858x540px) Image search: [Google]
Cedar Lake Trail.jpg
99KB, 858x540px
>>
File: Greenway17.jpg (101KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
Greenway17.jpg
101KB, 700x525px
>>
>>1061341
Its cold too much
>>
>>1061341
SOUNDS LIKE A FUN PLACE TO RIDE, COLD, SNOW, SOMALIANS!

"Police Issue Warning After Cyclists Randomly Attacked In Minneapolis"

http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/video/3278844-police-issue-warning-after-cyclists-randomly-attacked-in-minneapolis/
>>
>>1061296
Any other Dutch or Danish city is better for cycling. You need pictures?
>>
>>1061296
>Prove me wrong.
What is Amsterdam?
>>
>>1063442
faggot
>>1063444
Ride faster and they won't be able to catch you, casual
>>1063487
>>1063547
You're wrong
>>
>>
File: Stone Arch Bridge.png (286KB, 750x422px) Image search: [Google]
Stone Arch Bridge.png
286KB, 750x422px
>>
File: A__8CE4.jpg (778KB, 1993x1121px) Image search: [Google]
A__8CE4.jpg
778KB, 1993x1121px
Rode up from Bloomington to Minnehaha falls following river trails, finding lots of awesome trails this year.
>>
>>1064504
Nice!
>>
File: Carver Lake Park2.jpg (185KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
Carver Lake Park2.jpg
185KB, 720x960px
>>
File: IMG_0039.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0039.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
I live in San Diego, and it's pretty good for cycling.

I go to Minneapolis every December for a vikes game, but haven't cycled out there yet. I really want to rent a bike and go cruising through the flurries.

One day I'll do it.
>>
>>1066188
Lived in Mira Mesa, and I nearly died every time I did an errand. Holy crap the drivers were aggressive! Moved back to pacific northwest and don't feel a third as vulnerable, much less harassment too.

Downtown SD seemed a bit better.
>>
File: IMG_0323.jpg (1MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0323.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
>>1066207
I was being a bit nice on my judgement of the overall feel as a cyclist, but you are correct, it definitely sucks here.

But I've never really cycled anywhere else, save some seriously back roads in az, so there weren't really many cars around.
>>
File: Bike.jpg (200KB, 1469x1094px) Image search: [Google]
Bike.jpg
200KB, 1469x1094px
>>1066188
>>1066207
I had a chance to visit SD a few years ago and did some road riding while I was there. Drivers seemed pretty chill for the most part, and the only time I ever felt uncomfortable was riding the PCH at night through Encinitas-Carlsbad. But no, not really a biking city (which is fucking weird, given how perfect and lovely your weather is there, even in mid-winter). There's a road there that really sticks in my mind called La Jolla Shores Dr., descending it after climbing up Torrey Pines Road is awe inspiring.
>>
File: IMG_0279.jpg (57KB, 600x431px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0279.jpg
57KB, 600x431px
>>1066230
You did it right friend. If you come back, try mt. Soledad. Tough climb, but guaranteed 50mph+ downhill.

Try Cabrillo national monument for best views ever.
>>
>>1066228
>straya/10
Anon, you perpetual fuckup.
>>
>>1066188
I would let you borrow one of my bikes next time you come to Minneapolis if you want.
>>
>>1066228
What the fuck are you doing in Australia?
>>1066230
>hot as fuck
>'perfect'
>'lovely'
>>1066504
>50mph+ downhill
Not the anon you replied to but I have only cycled that fast once. I would love to do it again.
>bike was wobbly and felt like it was going to explode
>don't care, had fun
>>
File: Saint Paul.jpg (207KB, 1920x1276px) Image search: [Google]
Saint Paul.jpg
207KB, 1920x1276px
>>
Looks like they are removing the level crossings on the ceder lake trail level at wooddale and blake and adding new bike underpasses.
>>
Found some more of that river bottoms trail, there is a ferry and it's a workout to get across. My pic won't upload.
>>
File: WP_20170502_16_50_14_Pro.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20170502_16_50_14_Pro.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
My favorite section was unpassable due to rains.
>>
>>1069746
Interesting, first I've heard of this. Has construction begun yet?
>>1069806
It's called a raft not a ferry you nigger, but yeah that part of the River Bottoms is really nice.
>>1069807
lol I was riding last year in the River Bottoms and was going over a narrow (like 2-3 foot wide) bridge that was like a foot under water, and going off the bridge would mean baiku sinking like 7 feet.
>>
File: faggot.jpg (30KB, 367x451px) Image search: [Google]
faggot.jpg
30KB, 367x451px
>>1069807
>mfw you call that unpassable
>>
File: T3B3-006.jpg (48KB, 660x456px) Image search: [Google]
T3B3-006.jpg
48KB, 660x456px
>>1069934
Ferry
>>1069935
It was under like 8" of water. I missed a muddy log crossing last week and ended up with a bar end in my bladder and it's kinda taken the wind out of my sails lately.
>>
>>1069957
>not riding through 8" of water
FILTHY CASUAL GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>1069934
Construction of the trail will began along with the SWLRT later this year (which in somewhat recent news, looks like the MNGOP attempt to ask Washington to deny federal funding for the line has failed) and I think were getting a new bike bridge over beltline blvd as well
>>
>>1069980
>SWLRT
This won't interfere with bike trails, will it?
>>
File: IMG_0198.jpg (206KB, 1650x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0198.jpg
206KB, 1650x1200px
>>1066553
Muh bad, I'm a fruitphone poster. I want my android back.

>>1067974
I'll post up in December. I'm down for a winter ride.

>>1067975

50-60 mph really isn't that scary, depending on road surface, traction, and how god damn dumb you are.
>>
>>1069807
Tried it again today and the water is even higher now, cant see were the bridge is.
>>
>>1071219
JUST RIDE STRAIGHT THROUGH FAGGOT NIGGER
>>
>>1071287
>Just go through 3-5' of water and mud
>>
>>1071319
Yeah. Exactly what I said. What are you, some kind of ultra-casual faggot? Except it was probably more like 1-2 feet under water, not 3-5 feet under water and mud.
>>
Naw, it too fuckin cold up that far north to be perfect for cycling.....
>>
>>1072316
>Minnesota
>cold
lol
>>
>>1072316
Minneapolis has had the same climate as Omaha the last three years.

the more you know.jpg
>>
>>1061296
>american city
>good for cycling
literally any place is better
>>
>>1072369
North Dakota and Alaska are the only states that beat it.
>>
File: 1373086428982.gif (2MB, 260x152px) Image search: [Google]
1373086428982.gif
2MB, 260x152px
>live in Minneapolis/Hennepin County all my life
>every job I've had is at least a half-hour drive from my house
>>
>>1061296
https://www.wired.com/2015/06/copenhagenize-worlds-most-bike-friendly-cities/

that was easy...
>>
>>1073607
Except you didn't disprove the OP post, dumbfuck. Minneapolis is better than Copenhagan for cycling. "Cycling-friendly" might mean they put more into bike infrastructure or something like that, but Minneapolis is still far nicer for cycling given all the trails alone the rivers, lakes, streams, forested areas etc.
>>1073601
And Alaska is the only cold state in the US.
>>
>>1073615
OP said "best city for cycling" not "nicest."

And unless you can provide some measurable metric for "niceness of cycling", it's just like, your opinion... you dumb fuck.
>>
>implying any burger city is good for cycling

it's rotterdam, do not @ me
>>
>>1073638
Nicest city for cycling is best city for cycling, turbotard
>>
>>1073748
or is it the other way around?
>>
>>1073790
If x=y is true then y=x is also true so it's both you fucking downtuber
And y=x=Minneapolis
>>
>>1074115
Why are you so angry? Maybe a bit of calm would go a long way for you to realise that language construction isn't identitcal to mathematical expression.
>>
>>1074116
But in this case it is the same, faggot.
>>
>>1061398
Who would bike from International Falls to Virginia? I'd much rather have a functional daily commuter network than a day long touring rides.
>>
>>1076987
The cities/counties pay for the trails. Having a corridor up there will not cut into funding for commuter trails in the cities. At least that's my understanding.
Thread posts: 98
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.