[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Random burst

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: explosion.png (159KB, 394x410px) Image search: [Google]
explosion.png
159KB, 394x410px
-Be me Spainfag don't know how to greentext
-Morning decide to sit on saddle do some kms. Need some air in 26' bike weals - pump it up quite to utmost capasity - Go
- Return hut, put sombrero aside and have some siesta beside my bicicleta.
- 10 min in, front weal starts make noise crack crack, weal cover expanding, then explode, BOOM! Siesta time, go to fuck!

What is, anons? But why my nap shit...
>>
>>1052752
No infles tanto tus ruedas, gilipollas
>>
>>1052757
Jujuju grasias amigou! We got a badasso over aqui
>>
>>1052759
>being this sensible
>>
Anyhow, butthurts aside... My mistake was to pump too much air in the tyre, yes? Then, why didn't it blow up in the first place? It did several hours later, after I got back home (thankfully not in the middle of my ride)
>>
>>1052767
>My mistake was to pump too much air in the tyre, yes
Or not seating the bead properly.
>Then, why didn't it blow up in the first place?
Because it takes time for the bead to work its way over the hook, or the wall to fail. Whichever happened to you.
>>
>>1052769
I've also had tubes randomly explode when left under the sun for a while, especially on places where they've been patched. I suppose the heat expands the rubber or something
>>
>>1052769
Thanks anon, will definitely look into that.

>>1052770
This was a brand new inner tube, but yeah, I guess it could be due also to overheating, hence the rupture after and not before the ride
>>
Have a look at the inside of both the rim and tire to make sure there's nothing sharp in there. It is quite unusual for it to happen when you're not even on the bike though, could just be a defective tube I guess.

Unless you inflated them to double the max psi or something ridiculous like that, it's relatively unlikely that that was the cause. Manufacturers leave a pretty big safety margin there.
>>
>>1052776
That's crazy! I hand-pumped it with a tiny pump. I did eat some spinach before that though xD
>>
no compres los tubos de 2 euros de decathlon, gilipollas
>>
>>1052863
Jurl, sabes ya decir palabrotas?? Allllla
Lastima q es la misma todo el rato, mañana en clase pide q te digan una nueva eh?
>>
>>1052864
learn inglés, gilipollas

also estás muy rekt, stop crying like a baby and buy some fucking contitubes
>>
>>1052867
Idk what triggered you but it sure seems to be important! Do tell me, I'm all ears to you, son. Let's get this out of your system baby
>>
>>1052868
venga a cobrar el PER
>>
>>1052752
eres un hijo de la gran puta
desprestigias al gremio ciclista
muérete y hazte un favor, andaluz de mierda
>>
File: descarga.jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
descarga.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
>>1052872
>>
>>1052874
joder eres lo más lamentable que ha parido madre
descarga.jpg/10
>>
>>1052752
Pretty sure that as you hit bumps and imperfections on the roadway, the pressure in the tyre briefly spikes well above the max limit.
>>
>>1052875
No English now, son? Oh, you're doing great anyways. I'm proud of ya. Both me and your mom. She can't talk now, her throat is busy.
Love ya son
>>
>>1052882
I encountered many this morning, actually. Thanks for the input!
>>
I'm still puzzled as to how the pressure could keep building up AFTER stopping the bike. I mean surely it reached its maximum point during the ride, but it didn't start bloating and exploded until roughly a full 40min after getting home. It looked like happened out of nowhere. So much so, that I was about to post this on /x/ instead...
>>
>>1052873
no insultes a los andaluzes gilipollas, andalucia es blanca
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.