[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do cyclists have such a persecution complex?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 9

Why do cyclists have such a persecution complex?
>>
We are literally butt-hurt from cycling so much.
>>
>>1052198
Have you read the comments on any news story involving cyclists? Have you heard any talk radio discussion of cyclists?

The bigger question is why do motorists whom 90% or more are scofflaws, hate a vehicle 1/20th their weight breaking the same laws?
>>
>>1052220
>breaking the same laws
Most people don't run lights and stop signs.
>>
>>1052222
Bullshit. I see it constantly while I'm out driving. Drivers convince themselves that it doesn't count if its just a right turn, or if the light just went red and they don't feel like waiting.
>>
>>1052233
Right on red is legal here at least assuming you stop first.
>>
>>1052244
Going straight at a stop sign is legal too if you stop first genius.
>>
>>1052249
I thought you just mean turning right on red.
I really don't see people run reds that often.
>>
File: jtnips.jpg (107KB, 568x426px) Image search: [Google]
jtnips.jpg
107KB, 568x426px
>>1052220
Cyclists can run over pedestrians, with possibly fatal consequences. Over the last year it's happened several times here in Barcelona, and bikes have a modal share of like 5%. I'll admit in most cases the ped was to blame, but it goes to show that bikes aren't entirely harmless.

What I'm getting at is that if cyclists want to be respected, they should also respect the rules themselves. And I'm not talking of running a red light on some small, empty street, but lately despite their low modal share bikes are becoming a serious annoyance. They constantly race by you at high speed, they ride where it is strictly forbidden (which usually means there's a bike lane), and incur in all kinds of dangerous behaviour.
I hate deathcages, but I have to admit that since some years ago they started cracking down on traffic violations it's extremely rare to see cars running red lights, stop signs or even not stopping at a ped crossing without traffic lights. Cars by far don't get the leeway that cyclists get.

In a year or two I've gone from thinking that bikes are great because they don't cause traffic or pollution to hating cyclists with a passion. Cyclists behave WAY worse than cagers.
>>
>>1052266
>They constantly race by you at high speed
If you don't ride fast, the cager will tailgate you, start honking or just trying to squeeze doing a dangerous movement that could end in your death or riding too much on the left and being doored by a moron that never looks before exiting his car.
>>
>>1052266
>>1052278
I'm so glad I don't live in a city
>>
>>1052439
Are you nuts? I live in a city, but went to school in a small town, I'll take the city any day. The most scared I ever was in my life riding a bike was trying to ride in West Methbabyjesusvilleoxycontinburg, USA, the sight of a bicycle would trigger a homicidal rage.

Here they honk sure but honking is like saying hello, it doesn't mean anything.
>>
>>1052266
>Cyclists behave WAY worse than cagers
Hehehe.
>>
Why do cyclists act like every driver is a psychotic with a vendetta?
>>
>>1052463
Because a "lol ha ha" road rage moment in a car scratches the paint, but may kill or paralyze a person not boxed inside a 3000 pound steel cage. Why is that hard to understand?
>>
>>1052471
Pedestrians don't think this way about drivers.
>>
>>1052463

Because the vast majority of drivers I've ever met (which is almost everyone) practically starts foaming at the mouth and seriously says shit like "we should be allowed to just run them over".

You don't hear about road raging cyclists too often, but you sure as shit hear it about motorists all the fucking time.
>>
>>1052476
Yes they do, try being a pedestrian in a place with a high population density and aggressive drivers
>>
>>1052266

As someone who drives for a fucking living, you're kidding yourself if you honestly think cyclists are worse. 99.99% of your problems on the road are caused by drivers.

The biggest problem in the US is that there's no standardization for licensing and that the requirements for a basic license are borderline nonexistent across the board.
>>
>>1052489
I am.
>>
>>1052489

High population density not required. Only retarded drivers.
>>
>>1052488
>the vast majority of drivers I've ever met (which is almost everyone) practically starts foaming at the mouth and seriously says shit like "we should be allowed to just run them over".
No they don't.
Where do you live lol?
>>
>>1052495

In shitholistan US. Try actually going outside and talking to people at social functions. They all go apeshit if you mention cycling.
>>
>>1052502
The worst I hear is people complaining about cyclists who wear all dark clothes and no lights at night and cyclists who run traffic signals without looking.
When driver ran down cyclist everyone thought he was scum and was hoping he would get caught.
>>
>>1052506

Last weekend I was at a bar. I found it amusing that the only guys who weren't advocating some form of violence or absurd legislation towards cyclists were the bikers, mostly because they have to deal with that bullshit too.
>>
File: OJ-Simpson-Dupers-Delight.jpg (26KB, 250x297px) Image search: [Google]
OJ-Simpson-Dupers-Delight.jpg
26KB, 250x297px
>>1052198
>Why do cyclists have such a persecution complex?
...asked the guy that comes to /n/ just to shitpost and bait cyclists,
>>
>>1052517
/n/ isn't just for bikes.
>>
>>1052278
>If you don't ride fast, the cager will tailgate you
I don't drive a car you fucktard. I meant they ride past me WHILE I'M ON THE FUCKING SIDEWALK
I couldn't care less about what cyclists do when riding among traffic. It's their head that'll get split open, not mine.
>>
>>1052490
see
>>1052532
Cyclists are more disrespectful to peds than cagers.
As I said, couldn't care less about cager-bike fights.
>>
>>1052533
>Cyclists are more disrespectful to peds than cagers.

Except roadies.
>>
>>1052198
I persecute.
>>
File: 1481487274537.png (89KB, 325x300px) Image search: [Google]
1481487274537.png
89KB, 325x300px
>>1052198
Because, I think its rude when people try to kill me for the lols.
>>
>>1052932
yet many ciclists do the same to pedestrians on a regular basis. Cyclists are the same scum as cagers. Only transitfags are master race.
>>
Because cyclists are Jesus on wheels at least if they ride rather than drive.

Auto related deaths are among the leading causes in first world. Cars pollute in their usage and production magnitudes greater than bikes. Could go on but needless to say cars and car culture is responsible for a lot of harm in the world

Cyclist are an super minority. We are persecuted, ignore, misunderstood, etc simply based in our small presence.

Cycling is dangerous and stressful in a way far different than driving and largely due to transportation infrastructure being solely designed around cars and due to the huge number of cars. Cyclist are exposed to elements, road noise, pollution, the roar of monstrous engines tearing toward them. It invokes a primal fear. Cycling atm is truly difficult

But it is a path to a salvation from our current transportation related woes.

So cyclists feel the pain but keep going and feel a sort of righteous vindication in their pain
>>
>>1052939
What's a transit fag?
>>
I can't speak on behalf of all cyclists, but where I live we've got very shitty cycling infrastructure. the county is saturated with vineyards and consequentially wine tasters.

cars also bleed unused fuel and combustion bi-products in such a fashion that they exhaust low to the ground...where it can spread into the motorway and be inhaled by cyclists...all this wouldn't be nearly as big an issue if the exhaust was disposed of from the roof...

traffic laws aren't enforced to the point where if it's inconvenient for the motorist to pass without giving a cyclist adequate room to feel safe and comfortable, they just pass as if they were avoiding a medium sized branch that happened to be hugging the (oftentimes non-existent) shoulder

we need to stop and wait with idling cars at stoplights. accelerating from a dead stop is when any engine (organic or internally combustion) requires the most amount of torque and consequentially when you'll need the most oxygen on a bicycle and when the greatest abundance of exhaust will be present in your immediate atmosphere

bicycles can stop on a dime, and yet people still expect them to fully stop at stop signs even when no traffic is present

nice bicycles can expensive and people can expect to be treated like royalty whenever they go out
professional cyclists have been known to be cheaters
>>
>>1052987
>stop and wait with idling cars at stoplights
>stop fully at stop signs
that's why idaho stop laws make a lot of sense
the reality that people in cars don't want to accept is that a cyclist is going to be able to see around them and will have much more situational awareness than a driver 99% of the time
it is also much more work for cyclists to go from 0mph back up to speed than 2mph back up to speed
there's no reason why bikes hsouldn't be allowed to roll slowly and carefully through stop signs if nobody else is there
that doesn't give people a right to blow through signs quickly without looking, just to slow down, look carefully, and keep a bit of momentum up if there's no need to stop

same at stop lights, one of the most common bicycle crashes is being right or left hooked when starting out at a stop light, especially if you're in a bike lane and aren't very visible to drivers
being able to stop at a light, and run it if there's absolutely nobody coming gets you out of that trap and increases safety massively, without inconveniencing drivers

the only reason idaho stop isn't allowed everywhere is because it makes drivers upset because it seems unfair, but in reality, a bicycle and a car are such different vehicles that there's no reason laws shouldn't be laxer for bikes
>>
>>1052520
Non sequitur.
>>
>>1052991
it's a good skill to have to be able to predict when a light is about to change and wait a ways back, hitting the light with momentum b4 it changes. it would be sick if there was like a pre-green warning signal so u would know when to start rollin
>>
>>1052991
>and will have much more situational awareness than a driver 99% of the time
How? You can see just as much.
>>
>>1053022
>You can see just as much.
Have you ever been inside a car or on a bicycle?
>>
>>1052967
>being this new
>>
>>1052533
Fuck peds. They're always shooting out between parked cars and never look before crossing. They're a danger to all vehicles.
>>
>>1053111
>getting this triggered by the urban bottom feeders
unironically kys
>>
>>1053113
>Being this mad.
>>
Cyclist are pussies compared to Jesus
>>
>>1053022
>you can see just as much
being inside a box and looking through windows is completely different than being on a bike
even if you could see just as much, the fact you're in a box changes how you think
>>
>>1052967
It's somebody that had there genitalia modified but is still attracted to the gender they became
>>
>>1053073
Yes.
>>1053142
You can see just as much.
>the fact you're in a box changes how you think
Source?
>>
>>1053157
>You can see just as much
What are A pillars
>>
>>1053165
Like 2 inches across and can be easily seen past by moving slightly?
Do you not turn your head?
>>
File: feels_so_good.png (121KB, 680x497px) Image search: [Google]
feels_so_good.png
121KB, 680x497px
>>1053114
>implying I'm mad
it feels so good to live in a city where cagers are ever more being treated like the urban diarrhea that they are
>>
I bicycle for cardio exercise on a walking trail and then I bicycle home a few miles on the sidewalk, so I can understand why cyclists like to cycle everywhere

Why the fuck u guys gotta ride in the road if the sidewalk is available though? And why the tight spandex all the time? Just curious
>>
>>1053390
Lol. You don't ride a bike at all. You're probably pretty fat too if you roll around on side walks.
>>
>>1053390
You sound like a NEET
>>
>>1053390
>Why the fuck u guys gotta ride in the road if the sidewalk is available though?
Because the sidewalk is for pedestrians
>And why the tight spandex all the time?
Because it's comfortable
>>
>>1053396
I wish I was a fat fuck, life would be so much easier. Collect unemployment and just sit around being a fat fucking degenerate sounds like the life.

>>1053398

I am actually employed, thank you. I am uneducated lowly HS diploma though!

>>1053408

Makes sense, thank you for your input. I guess the peds thing makes sense, but the tight spandex I have never tried so I will have to take your word on it's comfort.
>>
>>1053411
The reason yoga pants have been such a huge hit with women is that they're both comfy as fuck and they can show off their asses on them. Shits comfy.
>>
>>1053411
I will only ride on the sidewalk if it's absolutely obvious that not doing so is extremely dangerous. My road bike, even with comparatively large 28mm tires is at a very high PSI and is made for smooth, even pavement. Furthermore, sidewalks are even dangerous for hybrids and mountain bikes because of obstacles like branches, broken glass, cracked tiles, and your wheels can get caught on either side of the sidewalk and throw you off, sometimes into traffic. (That's actually how my first bad crash happened, and the day I started never riding on them again). On top of all that, there's always people walking on the sidewalk and with how silent a bike is, it's very rude and I always scare them either by passing in the grass or shouting out to them. I don't have a bell because I avoid the sidewalks at all costs anyways.

>>1053414
MFW cycling is the best in the winter because I get to ride around in warm yoga pants and a sweater
>>
/â–²
▲▲
>>
>>>/wsg/1569087
>/n/: the webm
I look forward to shitposting with this a lot
>>
>>1052476
pedestrians aren't usually operating <5 feet away from cars going 2-3x their speed
>>
>>1053390
It's illegal to ride on the sidewalk around my city unless you're a child, plus they're in such poor condition in most places that even if it were legal i'd still ride in the nice, paved streets
>>
>>1053390
Because the sidewalk is so densely packed with people even pedestrians can't walk at a steady pace without dodging other pedestrians or obstacles. The spandex isn't all the time, only on longer rides.

Why the fuck are retards who hate bikes, hate transport, and hide in their gated communities all the time allowed to post on a transportation board? Just curious.
>>
File: cyclists are losers.png (353KB, 852x478px) Image search: [Google]
cyclists are losers.png
353KB, 852x478px
>>
>>1053913
>hide in gated community
People are relatively kind here since there isn't the anonymity of being a driver in the city. But so shut in, isolated, moderately paranoid. I am moving to the city so I can be around normal people again.

As y'all were. We all like to feel part of a group.
>>
>>1053903
People can't drive for shit in my city, so I feel more secure on the sidewalk, even though it is technically forbidden.
>>
>>1052198
Most cyclists aren't like that. It just seems that way because you only hear the ones complaining
>>
Why the fuck should you care if a cyclist runs a light/stop sign if they do so in a way that doesn't affect anyone? Sure, there maybe 1 out of a 100 that do so in a manner that forces drivers to avoid hitting them, but really, how long do you think that will work out for them?
>>
>>1053964
you're much more likely to be right or left hooked than rear ended by a car
you're safer in the road behaving like a car if you're at least moderately competent as a cyclist and not insanely slow

if you're on the sidewalk you're pretty much invisible to cars at intersections, especially cars turning right
>>
>>1054046
>why should you care if a cyclist runs a light
most people don't really care, the hate cyclists for a whole bunch of other reasons and just use that as an excuse to justify their hatred
cars break laws constantly, most people go 5 over the speed limit at all times, but that doesn't bother most people
the real reason people don't like cyclists is partly because they can sometimes slow cars down a bit, but that's not really it either, because most of the time a car can pass after 30 seconds or so

the real reason is that bicycles are fun and unless there's no traffic and the weather is perfect, driving is miserable
>>
>>1054063
Around here cyclists are hated on a lot by peds. Also by cagers but noone cars about that. We have a lot of traffic, tiny sidewalks, so it's extremely annoying when bikes ride on the sidewalk.

Lycrafags should stop thinking that only cagers hate them. EVERYONE hates them.
>>
>>1054046
I don't care. My truck has bull bars.
>>
>>1052198
It's not just cyclists vs cars. Cyclists bitch when they snag their wheels in storm drains and on trolley tracks.

Public roads aren't velodromes. Loose the skinny racing tires. Learn to steer around obstacles.
>>
>>1054091
>bikes ride on the sidewalk
lots of cyclists hate people that ride bikes on the sidewalk too, that's just dumb
>lycra fags
lots of cyclists hate them too
>>
>>1054061
this, much better to be in the drivers field of view so they have to see you than trying to skirt the sidewalks and risk getting hooked. the more distracting you are the less likely you are to get hit.

>>1054046
i always treat road signs as one less severity than they are. so just yielding at stop signs and red lights, if i know the intersection well enough
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y87SJ_Ff8Hg
>>
>>1053390
If you're riding on the sidewalk and don't understand the need for lycra then you're probably not going at any kind of speed or for any major distance. Road bikes also don't take uneven surfaces well

I used to get annoyed at cyclists out on the road when there's a sidewalk next to them (it's legal to ride on the sidewalk but after I bought a bike it only took one ride for me to understand why
>>
>>1054046
it's showing a disregard for the rules that both users of the road are meant to share and it's also dangerous (unless you're in south africa, in which case stopping at a red light at night is more dangerous)
>>
All I see from cyclists are the same thing you hear from vegans
>we're doing the world better by not using gas
It's not like alternative car fuel is being looked into
>I choose to ride on the road and get upset when the giant metal boxes are still attempting to drive around me while maintaining their lane!
>There's no bike lane
You choose to ride where there is going to be traffic that is potentially dangerous to you, those cars can't just pass you with comfortable space if there's traffic in the other lane. Should just lobby local legislatures to set aside budget for bike lanes when they repave roads
>I shouldn't follow the same vehicle laws as every other person on the road because I have to stop and go
Should've taken a bus, walked, or use your rolling metal box of death then if you didn't want to put in the physical exertion of stopping and going on a manual device. Face it - You want to be treated by drivers and the law as equals on the road, you got to follow traffic laws. There's a reason a car still stops at the stop sign even if there's no apparent traffic, it's to ensure that no collision will incur from a sudden appearance of another vehicle during the time it takes to traverse the intersection. Wake up bikefags, those laws are meant to ensure safety for everyone and not to persecute you

I personally don't mind if they cross into a lane so long as it's multi-lane. I can at least switch lanes and safely pass,but if it's a two-way two-lane street, I'm stuck behind a bicyclist since I can't safely pass since there's oncoming traffic in the other lane and they won't even make an attempt at moving more onto the shoulder so I can quickly pass and allow both of us to continue at our own paces.

Also, it's hilarious at the suggestion of exhaust pipes higher. If you want exhaust to be blown at head-level from all the 4-door sedans, I'm not going to judge you. It'd make it better for situations where there's flood water if they include an engine snorkel for intake
>>
>>1054211
>>It's not like alternative car fuel is being looked into
The energy expenditure is going to be magnitudes high regardless, since you have to move a 2000 kg box for (in most cases) a single person.
>>
>>1054211
>WAAAAH STREETS ARE MADE FOR CARS ONLY WAAAAH: The post
t. not even a cyclist
>>
>>1054220
did you read the post or just jump to a conclusion?
>>
>>1054207
>its dangerous
depending on the type of intersection, it can be safter to run the light than to wait
if there's a yield to turn left kinda deal at the intersection, you're massively in risk of being left hooked when starting out from the light, as cars in other lanes can hide you from the people turning, or people think they can make it in front of you and you have to slam on your brakes, which can get you rear ended
>>
>>1054248
>>Safer to run the light than wait

ISHYGDDT
>>
>>1054248
>as cars in other lanes can hide you from the people turning

Those same cars can hide you from the cross traffic as well as hiding the cross traffic from you. On the other hand, if you wait with the cars in your direction, you are not likely to get left hooked. While left turning vehicles may not see you, they are not likely going to cut in front of the car you are following.
>>
>>1054211
>tl;dr
>>
>>1054281
I don't do that senpai
I actually feel a lot safer in intersections where I can draft behind cars, sprint out of the saddle and keep up with the action. Rather than having random cars scream past randomly on a long empty road.
>>
File: cyclists.jpg (37KB, 472x345px) Image search: [Google]
cyclists.jpg
37KB, 472x345px
>>1052198
Idk but I like to roll coal on cyclists, specifically people who wear the spandex/lycra. If I see you wearing one of those aerodynamic helmets too then I might even turn around just to roll coal on you.
>>
>>1054399
I ride an expensive road bike but I don't wear a safety helmet helmet or cycling gear. Am I going to get coalinated?
>>
Because a mate of mine got hit by a truck this morning, he was okay but it could have gone way worse. His bike was totaled and the truck driver didn't even stop.
>>
>>1054211

Their point is probably that some drivers will pass too fast or too close for safety - you at least seem to know how to safely pass cyclists. From an outsider's perspective, I get the impression that drivers in the anglosphere are on average unused to cyclists and see them as some kind of a different breed of human and a homogenous group. Re-read your message and think hard about whether you make the same kind of generalizations of drivers when you witness them doing stupid shit. Ironic because the OP assumes that all cyclists similarly see all drivers as one person, which is probably true as well of some.

I will agree that drivers and cyclists have each their own typical misjudgments that stem from common failures in human logic but I suggest that cyclists and drivers are still acknowledged as part of the same species.

I live in a place where cycling is very common, especially for utility. I'd say drivers are more used to and get along with cyclists much better and neither complain about each other specifically. People also don't group each other into political views based on whether they happen to be driving or cycling and want to gas each other like extremist shiite and sunni muslims do to each other.
>>
>>1054399
I've been dreaming of the day that someone rolls coal on me and I throw a full water bottle at their truck.
>>
>>1054511
What, so they stop and reverse over you?
If I was unfortunate enough to live in a hellhole where people actually rolled coal the only solution would be to carry on every single ride.
>>
>>1054628
Ideally I'd had a gopro on my bars or something and get their plates. Getting caught in that smoke could be really dangerous.

But yeah, it's just a dumb fantasy. I'd throw the bottle, he'd stop and get out all pissed. I tell him I could have swerved off the road or into traffic and gotten hurt of killed and I got his plates, then he gets back in and speeds off. Or I wouldn't say anything about plates and he'd just come at me and I'd beat his ass.

None of that would likely happen though.
>throw bottle at truck
>truck screeches to a stop. guy gets out
>"what the fuck did you just throw at my truck, you little faggot biker? get off the road you little shit. i'm gonna kick your ass"
>"y-you too"
>as he runs towards me, i piss my chamois and scramble to turn around and ride away.
>>
>>1054127
You're late. Where have you been?
>>
>>1052198
It's deserved. I drive and I harrass cyclists who think they own the road non stop desu.
>>
>>1054450
>I get the impression that drivers in the anglosphere are on average unused to cyclists and see them as some kind of a different breed of human and a homogenous group

This is correct, I can't tell you how many times I've heard someone go "I own a bike and I ride it sometimes but I am not a cyclist" or "what can I wear that's more comfortable? I ride 200 miles a week. it has to be normal looking I don't buy bicycle-specific clothing because that is just fashion for the cyclists"

Cyclists in America are seen as a permissible group to bash so no one wants to identify as one even if they are one. A teenager can openly say "I ran over a cyclist today he totally deserved it" and he'll be praised for being a free-thinking individualist.
>>
>>1054675
>or "what can I wear that's more comfortable? I ride 200 miles a week. it has to be normal looking I don't buy bicycle-specific clothing because that is just fashion for the cyclists"
To be honest I ride daily and I really don't want to be associated with someone who's proud to regularly dress like a massive faggot either
>>
>>1054688
t. brakeless fixie guy who rides 6 blocks across campus every day while screaming at pedestrians to get out of the way
>>
>>1054675
not just the anglosphere, also in the hispanosphere.
>>
>>1054688
>I'm an insecure faggot that's afraid to wear appropriate clothing because of what others think
>I'm an insecure faggot that doesn't want to be associated with the cyclists even though I ride a bike and am one
>>
>>1053018
My city is rolling out a 4th light, a white bar on top of red for the buses to enter the intersection first, but cyclists and peds use it as well
>>
>>1053390
are you sure you werent riding a mobility scooter, bud?
>>
>>1054211
>giant metal boxes are still attempting to drive around something
>while maintaining their lane
? ? ?
>cars can't just pass with comfortable space if there's traffic in the other lane
? ? ?
>>
>>1052233
>retarded cyclist's understanding of motor vehicle laws

It all makes sense now
>>
>>1052278
I purposely door as many cyclists as possible because I know I will face no consequences. Burn in hell, cyclist.
>>
>>1054704
>I'm a massive faggot who wears spandex to get every second of aerodynamic advantage
>>
>>1052198
Being forced to ride amongst vehicles that could kill you driven by people who seem to resent your very presence will do it.

>>1052222
I was nearly run over while walking through a crosswalk next to a stop sign.

>>1052244
Many of them barely slow down enough to take the corner never mind stopping.

>>1052251
At the crossing where I used to work a minimum of three cars would run the light every time.
>>
ugh my racist uncle called me a faggot for wearing spandex and told me i'm going impotent god i hate METHburg (heh take that bible-thumping BIGOTS looks like ur not so virtuous after all) so glad i got out and joined my fellow godless strivers in sodom and gomorrah
>>
>>1056102
But that's true, spandex is for fags, you fag.
>>
>>1052198
Because that sucker got s DUI
>>
Pedestrian and public transit user who lives in a city:

I've literally never had any sort of issues with drivers, but I have self-centered idiots on bikes trying to hit me every few days that I always need to watch out for. The constant whining about how oppressed you are and weird delusions of how you think cars act is just a bonus reason to hate you.
Thread posts: 114
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.