[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rideables

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: onewheel.jpg (90KB, 460x345px) Image search: [Google]
onewheel.jpg
90KB, 460x345px
Just bought one of these for commuting to work and it's been pretty awesome.
Anyone here have any rideables? Onewheels, boosted boards, electric unicycles, etc.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (144KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
144KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>1051228
Your mom, best rideable ever.
>>
>>1051228
Do you work for a software company?
>>
>>1051294
Let me guess. Computer programmer, computer magazine columnist, something with computers?
>>
>>1051302
>Let me guess. Computer programmer, computer magazine columnist, something with computers?

I'm a turbo nerd programmer and I have no use for dumb toys. I ride a bike or could maybe take a bus, or if I had to I would drive a car like everyone else.
>>
>>1051325
Amen
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (104KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
104KB, 1280x720px
Gonna get a Evolve Carbon GT when it warms up and the snow melts. It's gonna be hella comfy
>>
I was riding my bike up a hill and got passed by a faggot on an electric skateboard, I'm still mad
>>
>>1051294
>>1051302
Yep
>>1051325
1.5 miles to work, too short of distance for a car and a bike is a pain in the ass to either keep with you or lock up.
>>1051377
I was really tempted to get one of those, they seem pretty awesome. Only thing that kept me away was the fact that my streets are really rough. I hope I can get a chance to try the all terrain wheels out sometime though cause if they're smooth enough I might buy one.
>>1051401
Just mad that it's better than your bike.
>>
>#justsiliconvalleythings
>>
>>1051228
I've got a 2nd gen Boosted Board (Dual model). Tons of fun to ride around on.
>>
>>1051414
How is a bike a pain in the ass to lock up. A decent u-lock is like 30 bucks, and it takes less than a minute to hop off and lock it up. You are creating barriers in your mind.
>>
>>1051522
You're assuming every city is decent for owning bikes. There's almost 0 bike racks where I live and you're not allowed to lock them up to street signs.
>>
>>1051554
hahaha I feel sorry for you, living in a such a dumpster
>>
>>1051325
do you have a beard, plaid shirt and skinny jeans?
>>
I just got a ZBoard 2 last week, after backing the project in early 2015. Worth the wait so far. Always flies, never dies.

I'll stick around to take any questions anyone has.
>>
>>1057392
>skinny jeans?

I wear slim fit jeans but that's it. Apart from that, usually wear t-shirts featuring bands I like or wear a hoodie.
>>
>>1057467
as someone looking to pick up an electric skateboard, would you recommend?

The only thing putting me off from an evolve is the remote, the only thing putting me off from a boosted is the range...
>>
>>1051414
>1.5 miles to work

Just walk you fatass
>>
>>1051228
>not just getting a skateboard
>>
>>1058807
Boosted's extended range batteries come out later this year. The 2nd gen board has easily removable batteties, so you can swap them out quickly. So in the interim you could get an extra standard battery.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.