[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mtb tired

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (13KB, 350x111px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13KB, 350x111px
Hey there I've posted this question on various posts but no one can seem to help me, I'm working on a Santa Cruz blur xc Carbon, are these good mtb tires? The threading is kinda worrying. But I won't be using it much on the trails maybe 15% of the time the rest of the time will be urban
>>
They are 26 x 2.10
>>
Maxxis Ikon, you're welcome
>>
What about them worries you. They seem cheap, black, almost round and will hold air for some time....

Unless you pedal in mud or sand the tread doesn't really matter.
>>
>>1050866
Yeah obviously if I had the money I would buy maxxis I'm asking if the threading is good for a mtb
>>
>>1050866
I'd guess these cost 5-10 times more than OPs tires. Obviously they are better, but would he ever notice given how he describes his riding?
>>
>>1050868
Doesn't the threading seem a little too spread out?
>>
>>1050873
Seems pretty average for cheap mtb tires, but if you think so, why not buy tires with tighter thread?
>>
>>1050874
I've already bought them (impulse buy)
>>
>>1050876
I don't get this thread. What are you asking if you already have them? They seem pretty average basic mtb tires. Won't be the fastest on roads, grippiest in mud or the lightest, but like I said before, they are black, round and hold air. Good enough for casual riding.
>>
>>1050862
OP

your skill level isnt high enough to notice a difference between good and bad tires

stop worrying and just ride the damn bike

they are tires, they will work, you sound far from a serious rider, you just have a serious bike.
>>
>>1050862
Why the hell do you have a carbon Santa Cruz Blur that you're planning to ride on pavement 85% of the time?

Why did you buy poverty-teir tires for your $2k carbon bike? Why did you buy MTB treads for a bike you're planning to ride on pavement? What happened to the tires that used to be on it? This is a stolen bike, isn't it.

Why did you feel the autistic sperg need to create your own thread when you didn't get an immediate answer in BQG, especially if you were goin g to impulse-buy them 20 minutes after making this thread?
>>
Return the bike to its owner OP
>>
OP

you will never ride the bike offroad. You think you will, but you will not.

Return that stolen bicycle please

if it really isnt stolen, get checked for autism.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.