[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I live in Brooklyn and I currently walk 3 miles to work each

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: th (1).jpg (10KB, 182x270px) Image search: [Google]
th (1).jpg
10KB, 182x270px
I live in Brooklyn and I currently walk 3 miles to work each way. Would it be worth getting pic related? There are no bike paths, just small city streets, except for a very short stretch.
>>
Is walking 3 miles really such a torture?
>>
>>1046238
It's not but I would rather spend 30 mins for commute, not 1h.
>>
>>1046237
There are roads right? If so then you can still use a bike.
>>
>>1046237
Are you morbidly obese, or physically disabled, or 80 years old, or some other reason why you can't walk or bike 6 miles a day? In 3 miles biking you wouldn't even start to sweat really unless you literally sprinted all-out the whole way. Pic related is lame. It also may not be legal on sidewalks in NYC, and sure as hell will annoy the crap out of people since you'll take up way more space than someone just walking. Get a bike, or walk, or take a cab, or get a ride from a co-worker.
>>
>>1046237
90s rigid mtb
>>
I live in Brooklyn too. Why do you walk to work?
>>
>>1046326
Only public transit involves taking the bus, which is full of hashids, chinks, muslims, blacks, often of high school age
>>
>>1046237
Get a pair of shoes and jog.
>>
>>1046340
why is brooklyn so full of retarded racists? if you have trouble with people who look different from you, pick a less diverse place to live. I suggest utah.

this is why I moved back to the city proper.
>>
>>1046342
It's really not about how they look.
>>
>>1046343
do they skare you?

high school kids terrify me too
>>
>>1046239
>3 miles take 1 fucking hour
this is hilarious

you clearly have a problem with being a sedentary fuck
you even could start fixing it by walking just a little faster every day

but nah, instead want some dumb meme thing to drive you there
>>
>>1046549
3 miles / hour is pretty much the normal, leisurely speed. You have to figure in the time spent waiting for the lights to change, too.
>>
>>1046562
>3 miles / hour is pretty much the normal, leisurely speed.
I normally walk at almost double of that because I had to walk around 5 miles to school for the entire duration of my childhood

it was either be late or learn to walk faster

step it up faggot
>>
>>1046565
>I normally walk at almost double of that
No, you don't.
>>
>>1046567
yes I do
try being tall and having long legs
>>
File: lies.jpg (50KB, 475x355px) Image search: [Google]
lies.jpg
50KB, 475x355px
>>1046570
No, you don't.
>>
File: 1477264769519.png (88KB, 380x264px) Image search: [Google]
1477264769519.png
88KB, 380x264px
>>1046565
>I walk 6 mph
>>
File: RICE FIELDS.png (249KB, 640x350px) Image search: [Google]
RICE FIELDS.png
249KB, 640x350px
>>1046571
>>1046582
>he doesnt walk 6mph
>>
>>1046567
>>1046571
>>1046582
>>1046585
I'm not that guy, and I'm 6'4" tall, and I can easily walk 6mph, especially for such a short distance. In fact it takes an *effort* to *not* walk fast. You manlets with your stubby little legs just don't understand -- or are you all so fat that you just can't waddle faster than 3mph?
>>
>>1046237
Walking six miles a day is very good for you. I wish I worked the miles from home so i could walk.
>>
>>1046753
Its the opposite with me im tall and i dont walk fast at all while i see tiny mexican busboys move like bullets
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.