[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://youtu.be/P_hNSf92_NI Have we finally found /ourguy/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1602.png (3MB, 2208x1242px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1602.png
3MB, 2208x1242px
https://youtu.be/P_hNSf92_NI

Have we finally found /ourguy/?
>>
>>1044364
He's probably one of us lmao. That kind of autism can't exist outside of 4chan.
>>
File: yes1415863472454.jpg (45KB, 520x473px) Image search: [Google]
yes1415863472454.jpg
45KB, 520x473px
>>1044364
what a top lad
>>
>>1044364
Jesus Christ, why don't they just hire the guy? This guy was BORN TO FUCKING DRIVE TRAINS. What is so wrong with that? It definitely seems like he knows what he's doing, and you can guarantee he would be the most dedicated employee in the entire Metropolitan Transit Authority. I wonder if there's some kind of extenuating circumstance that would prevent him from being hired... You know, aside from having hijacked public transport vehicles 100 times. If there isn't though... Seriously, I almost feel like they should consider hiring the guy.
>>
>>1045306
>why don't they just hire the guy?
Because it would encourage other people wanting jobs to start hijacking trains too.
>>
>>1045306
>I almost feel like they should consider hiring the guy
That's what literally everyone who doesn't work for them says. Apparently they really, really hate him.

He makes them look like idiots, without actually even trying to. He's fooled them repeatedly, even though they all have photos and warnings about him.

He's a great example of THE POWER OF AUTISM irl

He could possibly be a model employee but what if he wants to take the train to the beach or something? It would be risky relying on him doing what he's supposed to do and not sperging out or something.
>>
>>1044364
SAVED
>ThinkingAboutTrains.png

That dude is in his happy place.
>>
crashing this train
>>
>>1044364
Ithaqua?
>>
>>1045306
Well for that you need to have a train operator license, which includes psychological and aptitude test

Wen he gets out of the jail, he should consider joining railfan clubs or something, or find a way to go to japan where train simulation (and even driving actual train) is thing there
>>
Why didn't he just apply for a fucking job?
>>
>>1045681
He first "hijacked" (the operator wasn't feeling well and he let the kid drive, he had already been trained by MTA employees) a train when he was 15 which probably permanently disqualified him. I'm sure he's applied like a thousand times.
>>
The thing about Darius is there is literaly NOBODY who knows more about the subway than him. A few long time MTA employees know as much as he does, but Darius knows all there is to know about it. The only thing that will stop him is prison or death, the MTA obsessively gets the word out about him and he routinely foils them. Like >>1045549 said he hardly even does it intentionally, but his combination of unmatched knowledge and sperg fueled determination has made him an unstoppable train driving force.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.