[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Welcome to burgerland, the land of Fatman and lazy gunholding

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_2504.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
IMG_2504.jpg
1B, 486x500px
Welcome to burgerland, the land of Fatman and lazy gunholding phycos.
How would you like to be killed?
>>
File: 0ac.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
0ac.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>
>>1044023
Oh shit, is that the whomping willow?
>>
>>1044023
I'd rather be fat, armed, lazy, and free, than forced into a horrible hell hole where simply defending yourself is a crime. No point in being forced to be healthy if you can't protect that. Coincidentally I am one of the slimmest and healthiest Americans, 125lbs and I bike every day. I don't even own a gun yet. Most hardcore conservatives and rednecks would probably consider me and my ideals, liberal garbage. But I'm glad that I can arm myself if I wish to, and that people can think dumb shit if they want. I'd rather see a dumb and happy person than a perfectly functional member of society who is a slave. I don't personally get along with most other Americans, but the freedom to do whatever we want no matter how stupid or genius is an overwhelming aspect in favor of this country over others that has yet to be topped by anyone else. So you can have your safe, unarmed citizens, and communistic society where no one gets hurt and everyone has to suffer for it, I'll keep my dumb, fat, lazy, free country.
>>
>>1044052
Me too, 5'11 150 lbs here and I love freedom and bikes.
>>
File: DSC04135.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
DSC04135.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>1044052
Youhave mygun.,,, no,, realy, pick one., I have extras,, and bullets?,way,, Way to many.
>>
>>1044052
MERCUH
>>
>>1044085
>wanting to carry a Colt SAA
Navy is better. .45 caliber was a mistake.
>>
>>1044023
So you live near Lodi, California, OP? That's where that pic is from.
>>
>>1044052
How can one have freedom if they do not have the freedom to choose to stay alive?
>>
File: this is you.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
this is you.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>1044052
>>
>>1044023
What's a phyco?
>>
>>1044023
>>
>>1044052
>the freedom to do whatever we want

But you don't have that freedom.
>>
>>1044052
This desu. I can basically say whatever I want, except for terrorist shit, but I have enough hope that Americans have enough sense to stand up to the Patriot act and restore true freedom of speech. You should be able to be an ISIS member(as long as you dont kill anyone), a communist, a Nazi, whatever, as long as you don't hurt anyone else. I do wish our public transportation didn't suck so much cock though. Still, just more reason to bike everywhere.
>>
>>1045667
In Germany you can call the president of Turkey a goatfucker live on television.

Just sayin'
>>
>>1045667
This guy gets it.
>>
>>1044052
>125lbs
What are you, 5'5"?
>>
>>1045373
the 9th and 10th amendments say otherwise.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.