[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

bike punx

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 9

I'm more embarrassed that cycling is associated with edgy narcissistic anarchists than with fred dentists

why can't bike punks just grow up?
>>
is he playing bike polo? bike polo was one of my favourite ways to get minor injuries back in the day
>>
That's a thing?

Does it involve those guys who have Harley like bicycles and then struggle to get them above 8mph?
>>
>>1042899
>why can't bike punks just grow up?
they'll grow up or die of a heroin OD. they're generally crypto-marxists over actual anarchists as well, because punk rock is brainwash. i know this because i used to be one.
>>
>>1042933
-those bros in the back with the drinks.
-that Hawaiian shirt gut guy.
-that sandals dude.
-that Sex Pistols dude with helmet over ball cap
-that fat kid
-those flame shoes
-that top tupe(?) crunching into crotch.

What the hell is this place?
>>
>>1042899
>why can't bike punks just grow up?
Why can't you?
>>
>>1042958
Real life, kiddo
>>
ironically this punk songs has the answer:
https://fxaxsxt.bandcamp.com/track/be-yourself

btw, could you explain hows the edgy punk bike thing whre you live? here some punks ride bikes, but its hard to call it a thing. they just usually do short commute sort of trips and stuff. no one really notices them.
>>
>>1042958
Your family reunion.
>>
>>1042899
I like bikes and punk rock music but as a subculture they are retarded
.>>1042933
Those flames around the chain look like they would be painful to hit your legs on.
>>
>>1042899
>implying "bike punk" culture is a thing
ITT: 4chan has no idea what's going on.
>>
>>1043049
it's prolly some 55 yr old guy taking a break from /pol/
>>
>>1042933
this dude has been browsing /fa/
>>
>>1042899
Why can't you grow up and stop getting upset that people think or dress differently from you? If anything, that kind of attitude only fuels their fire in this case. And damn, it's always ridiculous how upset people get about anarchy. It's no worse than any other ideology, yet everyone gets so violently upset by it. It's like people think everyone who doesn't like being told what to do also wants to be the next Che Guevara. Who wasn't even a real anarchist anyway, he was a political revolutionary. Those are two completely different things. Anarchy has such a bad rep, but in reality it simply means a person going there own way from society. It can't be an ideal of a political nature because intrinsically it is an individual centric one. Only an individual can make a decision to live in anarchy. But, everybody gets it wrong. I'm sick of seeing reformists call themselves anarchists, that's not how it works.
>>
>>1043693
>And damn, it's always ridiculous how upset people get about anarchy. It's no worse than any other ideology

lol
>>
>>1043699
What's the problem here? The bike frankenstein? Wow, you sure showed me. I really can't imagine anything in an ideology that would be worse than an individual who has a strange looking bike.
>>
>>1043693
>>1043701
wew
>>
As someone that used to unironically be part of the punk scene, I have never heard about this
>>
>>1043693
When you grow up you'll turn into that hard-right asshat who wants to round up all the minorities and force everyone to get married and start having babies named after the dictator-of-the-month starting at the age of fifteen. You'll run around going "I used to be a leftist like you so I know what I'm talking about", and everyone will roll their eyes.

People like you just want an easy solution to everything, usually just as a pretext for brutality against people you don't know.
>>
>>1043741
>People like you just want an easy solution to everything, usually just as a pretext for brutality against people you don't know.
What? I specifically said in my post I don't really care that much what other people do with their lives. I thought the point that I wasn't one of those "anarchists" who just want a political revolution was clear? How the fuck do you misread someone's post so badly? I'm an anarchist specifically because I don't believe in controlling other people's lives. In fact a major part of it is because I want to be left alone, I even tried to point out that I don't want to bother with other people's business at all. That's why I tried to make clear the distinction I see between actual anarchy, which is just a personal lifestyle, and political reformist revolutionaries, because I don't want to inflict brutality on other people. In fact I'm a pacifist almost, I hate the idea of killing other people because I don't feel comfortable taking other people's liberty. How did you read that I wanted to inflict brutality on people from that? I just want my own freedom, I don't want to infringe others. I believe society should be voluntary, not that no one should be allowed to create societies of any sort like many self proclaimed anarchists do. My wish is that the least amount of brutality possible exist, not the reverse. I was actually alt-right when I was a teenager, but I couldn't be comfortable with all the extremely violent and liberty infringing ideals of other heavily alt-right people. I'm too much of a pussy to kill anyone, maybe even in my own defense. The reason I want to live apart from society is because I want to run away from it, not because I want to shape it. I'm sorry for the wall of text but it just boggles my mind that someone would think I wished anything but the opposite of brutality upon others. Usually people insult me for sounding like a rebellious teenager or a hippie pacifist, not the other way around.
>>
>>1043741
>People like you just want an easy solution to everything, usually just as a pretext for brutality against people you don't know.

You had me until here, you freaking downtuber
>>
>>1043818

I'm not reading that. lol. Stop taking yourself so seriously you poser punk nerd, eat some red meat before your faint
>>
>>1043818
I respect you
>>
File: 1485213042938.png (1B, 486x500px)
1485213042938.png
1B, 486x500px
>>1043823
Meanie
>>
>>1043823
>implying I'm even remotely affiliated with antifa
>implying I dress or act like a punk
>implying I'm a vegetarian
>implying I take myself seriously
>having this shitty reading comprehension
10/10 trolled me good.
>>
File: 1469710203161.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
1469710203161.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>1043818
>don't want to infringe others. I believe society should be voluntary, not that no one should be allowed to create societies of any sort like many self proclaimed anarchists do.

oh okay

now I've read it

lol
>>
File: didnt read 2.gif (1B, 486x500px)
didnt read 2.gif
1B, 486x500px
>>1043818
>>
>>1043701
the problem is that it doesn't have drop bars
>>
>>1043840
God damn I want to bike here with a qt bf. How much do you think it would cost to pay landscapers to make a trail like this?
>>
>>1043818
>anarchy
>revolution
I don't think those words mean what you think they mean.
>>
>>1043897
I do.
>absence of government and absolute freedom of the individual, regarded as a political ideal
Which as I see it is something you can only guarantee for yourself. No one else can give you freedom, freedom is a way of life. It's not liberty given you by authorities, it's rather simply choosing not to answer to any authorities. That's what freedom means to me. There are a shit ton of people called anarchists by others when in reality they aren't anarchists at all.
>>
I'm hijacking this thread.

Best punk rock (incl. hardcore and pop punk) bands to play while riding a bike:

>Set Your Goals
>Valencia
>Bane
>Four Year Strong
>Millencolin
>Neck Deep
>State Champs
>The Story So Far
>Knuckle Puck
>Real Friends
>Rancid

>
>>
>>1046685
>no stooges
fuck off
>>
>>1043938
A revolution is about instituting a new status quo. Anarchist resistance is not revolution. Actually read about anarchy brain let instead of just being an edgy teen.
>>
>>1046685

>Best punk rock (incl. hardcore and pop punk) bands to play while riding a bike

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa
>>
>>1042899
>OP isn't yet aware that we have transitioned into the post-bike-punk era.
40,000 Keks
>>
>>1042933
So much win going on in dat pic.
>>
>>1042933

I always feel like the fork is about to snap any minute now on bikes like that.
>>
>>1046685
Are you an angsty 15 year old girl?
>>
>tfw just got my first bike

road around listening to mischief brew
punx win, broski
>>
File: can_I_hit_that.gif (1B, 486x500px)
can_I_hit_that.gif
1B, 486x500px
bike punks are just hobos that collect the cans that i leave out at the dumpster

pic related
>>
>>1046901
>mischief brew
at least listen to something respectable like conflict or amebix you sound like a fucken oogle
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.