[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Train/Metro Suicide

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 13

How would it feel to be hit by a train?
>>
>>1041494
It would feel like getting hit by a truck
>>
>>1041496
how angry will you be if you saw someone throw themselves under a train?
>>
>>1041501
Anger? None. I mean, it's a shocking thing to see, but anger would not be one of the emotions evoked.
>>
has anyone here seen or experienced a suicide on the tracks?
>>
>>1041494
Why don't you go try it out and report back with results?
>>
>>1041505
i will. probably sometime next month
>>
what's to best way to avoid suspicion and build up courage before throwing one's self under the tracks?
>>
>>1041494
>How would it feel to be hit by a train?
It would be extremely painful.

>>1041501
Not angry, each one chooses his own actions, if the guy chose diying, it his problem, but I see it disrespectful for other people, there are ways to kill yourself that doesn't cause too much trouble for the citizens or causing impact on children. Long time ago, I was returning from uni and a woman jumped from a building, se was liying on the floor with some blood under her head, one shoe went away, I saw her with sadness, it wasn't really peaceful diying on a populated street while some guy tried to obstruct the vision of some children with a t-shirt sized cloth while othe dozen of children was looking from the other side.

>>1041503
My sister lives on a big city, and there was a time she told me that every month someone jumped into the rails, once she arrived late at work because someone suicided. She said me that a lot of people use to jump from a really high bridge. The economy there (and here) isn't great and factories closes every month, so isn't surprising some people choses to do stuff like that.

>>1041503
>>
>>1041494
The biggest danger to the guy in the pic at Barking station is the 3rd rail. A stationary class 172 is never going to harm anyone.
>>
>>1041501
>>1041502
Depends on if you're the driver. Not being able to stop the train and seeing someone impact your windshield is not fun. Throwing yourself in front of a train is pretty selfish.

>>1041516
750V through your body direct to ground will hurt. Not as spectacular as 25kV to ground though.
>>
>>1041517
I've killed someone with my train before. I was not angry at all. Shocked, and saddened for like a day, but by no means angry. It was mostly sad because he was a slightly older gentleman that apparently had some mental health issues and was hard of hearing. He just never looked, and I guess he never saw us.
>>
>>1041520
For some reason nothing mames me sadder than a lonely old man. Maybe it's because, as an illogical being, we like to think that at the end of our lives we'll finally have some peace before we die. And the realization that life is still shitty even after you've worked your entire life away to try to make it better is depressing. I just hope for his sake that he planned on dying. Do you know if it was intentional?
>>
>>1041494
It's like chewing 5 Gum. But less intense.
>>
If you want to kil yourself please don't inconvenience hundreds of people when you do it. Just die by yourself, or take a bunch of niggers with you.
>>
>>1041506
There are better ways to kill yourself, like using a gun.
>>
Legend is, London's Jubilee Line got platform screen doors in 2009 because of all the suicidal bankers in the City of London.
>>
jumping in front of a train is both a fuck you to life and the planet - very eco unfriendly
>>
>>1041501
i wouldnt be angry unless they dragged me down with them
not because i would die but because it would be a fuckin painful way to go
>>
>>1041530
It wasn't intentional. He had just bought some pizza and was walking home. He was looking the wrong way and never saw us. Some people that knew him at the scene said he was hard of hearing, so he probably never heard us. We were only going like 25 mph, but it looked like it broke every bone in his body. He didn't die right there, but later on that night. The paramedics said there really wasn't any hope for him, though.
>>
>>1041580
JLE got platform door when it opened in 1999. The primary purpose of the doors is to mitigate the piston effect of trains in tight tunnels (extension design feature). In certain stations you can still feel the huge changes in airflow as trains enter the station. Anti-suicide is not the reason for their existence.
>>
>>1041603
Wow I'm so sorry that I caused some minor annoyance to a planet and species I hate so much I chose to leave prematurely. How will I ever forgive myself. Seriously though, suicidal people don't give a shit at that point. Other people getting upset should rather than being triggered realize something far shittier than getting their safe space delusion bubble popped just happened to someone else. It just really fucking irks me when people say shit like "if you kill yourself be sure not to inconvenience anyone". Fuck those assholes. Maybe seeing someone get fucking obliterated will make them start thinking about how life sucks for some people, and how to change it. If I ever do commit suicide I sure as hell am not going to try and hide the fact that I had a shitty life. I might not kill anybody else but I sure as hell won't be kissing everybody elses ass right up to the moment I die. Just fuck that gay shit. At the very least people can start fucking opening their damn eyes. And for all you meme loving fucks, I hope you found this post edgy. I know how you love ganging up on someone who dares state an idea contrary to the norm.
>>
>>1041517
750V here is DC. 25kV is AC. Anything over 24V is likely to cause electrocution and current kills.

However DC draws you to it, AC throws you away. DC by it nature does more damage to the human body. Either way, cause of death tends to be asphyxia due to the current boiling the blood and therefore the body is unable to get oxygen.

Most people want to avoid 750VDC at all costs whilst be respectfully distant to 25kVAC.
>>
>>1041512
>It would be extremely painful.
Pretty sure you'd lose consciousness immediately.
>>
File: level crossings.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
level crossings.jpg
1B, 486x500px
No train driver should feel responsible for someone's loss.
>>
>>1041512
Happens a lot in Aberdeen in Scotland. Usually if they survive they say that they wanted the fall to kill them, and the train was to make sure they didn't get saved as a vegetable .
>>
>>1041948
Is that lo...
>someone's loss
You fucker
>>
its quite a big problem in the netherlands, my gf once missed a plane beacuase of the delay

i would suggest you jump jump from a bridge into high-speed traffic
>>
>>1041512
>Not angry, each one chooses his own actions, if the guy chose diying, it his problem, but I see it disrespectful for other people, there are ways to kill yourself that doesn't cause too much trouble for the citizens or causing impact on children.
Jumping in front of a train is just one step away from a full blown school shootout or suicide bombing in terms of how much of an asshole you have to be. You risk harming an incredible amount of people as you go. You risk
>traumatizing the train driver and messing up their mental health for the rest of their lives
>traumatizing other witnesses
>causing accidents if the train is trying to stop or if someone tries to save you
>making a gigantic mess on the tracks and on the train, potentially even on the station
>traumatizing the poor sod who has to clean it all up
>causing hours and hours of delays across the whole network
>safety standards being raised in a moronic way
>etc.
Also, your English is terrible.
>>
should I write a sorry letter for the poor tube driver who will hit me?
>>
>>1041501
I would be shocked at first then I would be angry because then I'd realized the line would get shut down for hours and I would be significantly delayed in wherever I was planning to go.

Suicide in front of a train is extremely selfish, all you're doing is ruining the day of thousands of people. It's the same reason I become livid when I hear the blm chimps blocking highays or get angry when there are people walking slowly in front of me and I can't pass them easily.
>>
>>1041998

>One step away from a full blown school shooting

Not even close. You are blowing it way out of proportion.

In one instance a bystander's life is at risk. Everyone's risk of injury or death is increased massively. Some one is trying to kill YOU

In another, a bystander is just a witness, how they react and live their life varies wildly from person to person but at the end of it all, no one is trying to kill you.

Even from the families perspective.

Feeling sorry for your kid for witnessing a suicide and sending them to counseling vs standing over your kids 6 foot deep resting place or never feeling easy sending your kid to school ever again if you're lucky.

Ever since those London bombs I always get a jab from it every now and then going into the underground. "What if this happens again today?"

Ever since that guy killed himself on the tracks you know what I am wondering? "Is some sand nigger gonna try blow me up?"
>>
which tube station in london is the best for suicide?
>>
>>1042137
>what is a hyperbole

not the guy you responded to btw., but you're next level autistic even for /n/ standards.
>>
do you guys want to know the time and place i shall jump infront of the london tube?
>>
>>1042137

actually, that's aexactly a thought process, so your reconciling bs is just asinine.

there's never any reason to uninstall, even when life gets real bad. there's other otions, people need to know.

just because it seems unlikely, doesn't mean whatever happened won't blow over
>>
>>1041494
>How would it feel to be hit by a train?
Not sure, but I imagine a very strong, blunt blow to my whole body.
Can imagine my knees exploding if I didn't went head-first.
Also, pretty concentrated, unlike, say, jumping off a tall building, which, I imagine, would spread me over the pavement.

>>1041501
Depends.
If I was getting home, it would make me very angry.
If I was heading to work, I'd spend some double extra time around the site.

>>1042137
Tell that to that old lady that was thrown down when the train hit the brakes and broke her pelvis, which got her tied to the bed for the reminder of her life.
>>
hypothermia

you get so cold you don't feel it anymore ,you become sleepy and you start taking off your clothes, you become so tired you just fall to the ground and sleep, 15 min your heart stops. Good. temperature - 15 degrees celcius
>>
>>1041635
>body gets dragged in between wheels
>wheels arent very sharp so instead of cleanly cutting your limbs and torso apart they are literally being torn apart
>you would probably experience most of this

Just fucking no.
>>
>>1043425
It can be uncomfortable at first. Hypoxia or a bullet to the brainstem is the way to go.
>>
File: explodingknees.png (1B, 486x500px)
explodingknees.png
1B, 486x500px
>>1043418
>Can imagine my knees exploding if I didn't went head-first.
>>
>>1043436
Just get yourself a bottle of vodka or something and get yourself to drunk-sleep in the cold.

Also, isn't the loop a good way to go too? I mean, done right, when you snap yer neck.
>>
>>1043334
Thanks for defending my position anon
>>
>>1043407
You're naive to assume everyone who wants to stop living just had something happen. Some people just get sick of being alive. For some people who are slaving away every waking hour at a dead end job with no family or friends, there's nothing in life to hold them to it. The hard truth is that sometimes a life just sucks, and it doesn't get better. Sometimes being dead just makes sense. I'm not suicidal myself, but I can understand why not everyone wants to keep on living.
>>
>>1041494
like bags of sand
>>
File: 544.png (1B, 486x500px)
544.png
1B, 486x500px
>>1041631
Feel free to kill yourself, but please be courteous about it. One selfish action can fuck over the day for hundreds of people, not everyone can afford to own personal transport and not everyone is just on their way to work; some people have important shit like a desperate job interview or an important hospital appointment.

Not to mention possibly causing a further horrific accident which could injure or kill innocent people.
>>
>>1041998

I remember a while back when I was in japan some dude jumped in front of a train and his body got flung back into the crowd and hospitalized something like 5-6 people. I only knew about it because it made me late though.
>>
>>1041511
not sure exactly how youre gunna throw yourself under the tracks..
>>
>>1041632
when will people realize the voltage really has nothing to do with what kills you. pocket tazers are like a million volts and my moms friends were shocking eachother for fun.
>>
>>1043783
Amperage and voltage can both kill you in different ways.
>>
>>1043776

Just as the Maintenance crew is about to lay a rail splice down along comes anon to commit suicide
>>
>>1043405
If you are still here please dont, hearing about people dying makes me really sad.

Life is worth experiencing mate as it's the only experience we might ever get.
>>
>>1044659
Wow man that's like so deep, you should make a minion meme with that quote
>>
>>1041494
Idk, but fuck them all. They're always messing up the timetable for the whole day, and they cause a lifelong trauma for the driver.

Why can't they just hang themselves up silently?
>>
>>1041632
>t. retard
>>
>>1044680
I've changed my mind, kill yourself already.
>>
File: OneLessHobo.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
OneLessHobo.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>1042129
>Suicide in front of a train is extremely selfish,

It's called the hobo lottery. Get bumped by a train (they also play it with cars and trucks) and you are set for life. They might lose a leg, but hey; they'll buy you a nice chair. And that is worth a premium when you are sitting at the off-ramp, cardboard sign in hand.

But sometimes, they draw a bad number.
>>
>>1044659
still here. won't be a month until i do it. just laying down some final stuff such as giving away clothes, closing down my bank accounts, paying off my bills and saying some last good byes before i go. i've lived 27 years. it's been long enough.
>>
>>1042129
Pretty whoever gets hit by a train doesn't give 2 flying fucks about how it inconveniences you.
>>
>>1043772
oh my god, half tempted to leave a shopping trolley on the local line specifically to inconvenience cocks like you.
>>
>>1041632

Rubbish. utter rubbish.
>>
>>1041632
AC in 99% of applications is bound by the MEN system. Doesn't take much to get caught between the active conductor and its return path.
25KV will literally jump, much higher voltage will overcome the body's natural resistance easier, meaning you get that magic 30mA+ across the heart
Current = Voltage / Resistance.
(Higher voltage = Greater current flow)

AC voltage is considered deadly with 30mA across the heart. However with DC this figure is closer to 200mA.
(AC induces fibrillation, DC has to literally stop the heart (Muscle contraction))
>>
>>1045494
If your outlook is that poor despite the options and information available then you might as well off yourself. Not gonna do anything with your life or anything meaningful with your death.
>>
>>1045500
"or anything meaningful with your death"

Man has a point, Drive a petrol tanker into your local Scientology church. Make a difference.
>>
>>1043772
I really hope you happen to be in the train that hits me so I can ruin your fucking day. If the body has a big note on the back saying FUCK YOU ASSHOLE, you'll know who to thank.
>>
>>1045494
I can't change your mind if you are that set on doing it.

I'm atleast thankful that you are considerate and kind enough to tie up your loose ends and are donating your things to others.

I hope you change your mind Anon, but if you don't I wish you all the best and hope you don't suffer any pain.

Good luck my friend. From your intentions of generosity it seems that the world would be a worse place without people like you, but it is ultimately your choice and your life. Just please don't scar others if you can manage it like children for example.
>>
>>1043784
And the survey says... no. Current kills. Any voltage over 24v permits current to flow in the human body. The current does the damage.
>>
>>1045522
most likely gonna do it on one of the last trains late at night so less disruption on traffic.
>>
>>1041533
Slightly underrated post
>>
>>1041501
Angry because the train driver is forced to stop and fuck up service for hours
>>
>>1045577
Any voltage at all permits current flow in the body. You aren't going to get enough current to feel anything though without decent voltage to over come the bodies resistance. Ohms law bitch.
>>
I was on a train in Toronto when a guy opened the train doors while it was running and jumped between cars while going over a bridge. I was in the seats right next to the door so he walked right past me. I couldn't see what state he was in under the train, but he was screaming at the people trying to help for 5 very long minutes and could hear him banging on the bottom of the train for a little while after that. I suspect that his legs got caught under one side and he was too far to reach the other rail so he came to the soul crushing conclusion that he's bleeding out instead of insta-dead

It happened between Broadview and Castle Frank on the bridge so they weren't letting people off the train and we sat there on top of a dead body for 3+ hours while they investigated "how this accident could have occurred"

I think about suicide all the time, but I've also seen plenty of suicides as well. walked through a stairwell where a guy had shot himself in the head with a sawed off the night before, was on the 20th floor and watched a guy jump from the roof into a dumpster, and came home from school one day to see the maintenance man folded in half with his ass touching the back of his head under a violently flapping sheet because storm winds blew him off the roof

Also not a suicide, but there was a highspeed chase in my neighbourhood and a while I was waiting for the bus a maintenance worker got hit by the car clocked at 185 and it looked like he got hit by an RPG. I had noticeable drops of blood on me when I got to where I was going
>>
>>1045508
Sorry pal but I take my motorcycle to work, if it's a bad enough day that I have to take a tram into work and your sorry ass decides to take a bloody dirt nap on the track I really will not give a shit.

Worst case scenario is I roll into work late and explain that some dip shit went under the train and held everything up for a couple hours.
>>
it's almost time guys.
>>
i'll post up some personal info for you guys right before i do it. you can laugh all you want lol
>>
File: 1486811160149.jpg (106KB, 559x808px) Image search: [Google]
1486811160149.jpg
106KB, 559x808px
>>
File: alternative viewpoint.jpg (32KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
alternative viewpoint.jpg
32KB, 600x600px
>>1041632
you are utterly retarded mate, AC is way more damaging to the human body given the fact that you aren't just a resistor but cell walls etc cause there to be a lot of capacitance thus higher frequency -> higher current -> more damage
>>
>>1041635
not always
>1:54

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnED-lQedjo
>>
Why the fuck would you try to suicide via train

Good chance your body gets mangled and your spend half an hour bleeding out in agony
>>
>>1045963
Well aren't you stupid. Suggest you go to library and read some physics and biology rather than bleating some physical principle. The body has resistance. Approx 24v is the minimum force to overcome that resistance.
>>
>>1046391
Are you the physical manifestation of final destination?
>>
>>1047261
Hey OP, I was in a similar situation to you a couple of months ago. 24 and felt like life was going nowhere. Each Monday I'd wake up and go to work for the week doing the same kinda shit, wondering why I even bothered, feeling like life was controlled by someone else.

So I took a break, I went travelling for 2 weeks around Europe by myself. Didn't take any phone, or anything that would remind me of life/work. And you know it was incredibly liberating.

I did some walking, drank, ate and everything and didn't speak to anyone for 2 weeks except to ask for something.

And it worked! I came back and suddenly I didnt feel depressed, I felt like I was in control. I've gone out and bought a new car, fucked a few hookers, been hiking and had a laugh in general pretending like I don't give a fuck about anything. Sometimes I spent time with people, other times alone. But each time putting myself first.

Don't do it Anon, take a break, come see me if you want or I'll take some time off work and we can go travelling.

Don't kill yourself, you will be missing out on far too much stuff. Being in your position in the past I'm now really happy I didn't do it.
>>
>>1041537

>wanting to become an anti-gun statistic

Filthy freedom hater
>>
>>1041501
Pretty angry because it means I'll be late for class.
>>
>>1050059
Lamo
Like travelling would help you forget that life is pointless anyways and we all going to die. Also no real person i know likes me and if i Stop trying to be nice and socializing everyone asks me are you ok. Just to feed their courisity. Its not like they care anyways
>>
>>1050059
meh, I am 27. nothing is going right for me. I've tried everything. in the end it's all pointless. I went travelling so much in 2016 with someone I loved. we went to so many places and she showed me a lot. she touched my heart and soul like no one else has ever done. then one day she suddenly decides to end it. I've been fucked for over 2 months now. barely anysleep, no eating, consuming massive amounts of alcohol.
>>
>>1050465

I'm sorry for your loss, but you need to seek professional help. What you went through is incredibly traumatic, to the point where even suicide seems like a viable option. I want you to try and seek out a therapist and see how you feel after a few months.

I had PTSD and massive depression. With proper medication and a decent amount of time talking with a therapist, my life is back to normal and I'm happy again. I found a wonderful fiance and have terrific friends. It won't be easy to get happy. It takes time. Good luck and I wish you all the best.
>>
>>1050471
TOO LATE NOW. I PROMISED HER I'D VISIT HER WHEN WE WERE STILL TOGETHER SO I LEAVE IN 2 DAYS BECAUSE I NEVER BREAK PROMISES.
>>
File: KEK.jpg (110KB, 655x600px) Image search: [Google]
KEK.jpg
110KB, 655x600px
>>1050471
I am still surprised that i haven't resorted to using my guns.
>>
>>1050484

This meme is too apt :(

I won't eat a bullet I'll probably hang myself.

Sorry for your difficulty, I hope you get better.
>>
>>1041494
Like dying super fast
>>
File: 1486967317815.jpg (33KB, 446x255px) Image search: [Google]
1486967317815.jpg
33KB, 446x255px
let's see what happens, i might pussy out and just hang myself.
>>
seriously think i keep fucking up. picked an industry where catch-22 is fucking everywhere.

airlines won't hire me because i have no hours, i have no hours because airlines won't hire me. fucking hell.
>>
>>1050770
You a pilot?
>>
>>1050821
Yes
>>
Suicide by train is considered extremely rude in Japan. As it delays the trains for hours and makes people late.
>>
>>1046391
>>1050055
yeah what the fuck dude

I have not seen anything like that outside of Liveleak
>>
OP here. Finally in london. Have a week to do it.
>>
My daughters mom killed herself by getting hit by a train.

>be me, 17
>fuck my gf, she gets pregnant
>move to Canada with family at about the same time
>just mom at home, dad passed away
>she's obviously pretty pissed
>she's back in South Africa
>work quite a bit, pulling 70 hour weeks to send money etc
>can't afford to see our child because of the above
>talk to her pretty often, she seems fine
>start going to uni while working, studying EE
>working my ass off to keep things together
>years of this
>have no friends basically
>drink to get through work
>hardly see family any more
>all my money is spent long before I see it
>she tells me nothing about her problems, but still friendly
>never know where my money goes
>graduate uni at 23
>ex hardly talks any more
>seems to have gotten stale
>daughter is pretty awesome, always makes me smile
>ex ends up laying in front of a train at night and committing suicide
>left a note about how her dreams were crushed since she got pregnant
>in dispute with her parents over custody
>ultimately I win
>bring my daughter to Canada
>pretty much stop drinking cold turkey
>things slowly getting better
>have a semi-decent job in Waterloo

Not sure if it was a good thing or a bad thing honestly, don't have much emotions for me ex desu. I just feel shitty my daughter will grow up without a mom just like how I spent a lot of my life without a dad because of cancer. It has been tough these past few years but I think things are looking up. Don't have much free time any more, usually spent working or with my daughter. Not sure what to do with my free time now either, been so long since I had it I've lost most of my hobbies.

Pic related, the kind of train that hit my ex
>>
>>1053044
This is something you'll only see on 4chan.
>>
>>1053044
Post some pics of your daughter
>>
>>1053062
true, and
>>1053084
is also something you'll only see on 4chan.

Freedom of speech can be hard to stomach at times, no wonder so many people want to get rid of it under the guise of "tolerance". It's what I love about this place, for the good things and the bad.

>>1053044
thanks for sharing your story m8, I wish you all the best.
>>
>>1041631
God you selfish prick
Do you really expect others to make your life better for you
Your life was a waste
>>
>>1052104
>london
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3004283/south-croydon-station-man-killed-hit-by-train/

RIP OP

F
>>1053109
>>
Like one third of the people who attempt railway suicide survive

Normally without one or two limbs xD
>>
>>1054184
Fuck
>>
>>1054184
Looks like OP delivered.
>>
>>1054241
For the first... and probably last time in his life.
>>
>>1054184
anon delivers
>>
>>1053102
>Freedom of speech can be hard to stomach at times, no wonder so many people want to get rid of it under the guise of "tolerance"

t. nazi fag still crying about being punched
>>
>>1054326
Ancom here. Political correctness in everyday speech is absolute cancer and needs to be completely forgotten about.
>>
>>1054420
Ancom here too, I agree. Polite sage for off-topic discussion.
>>
>>1054420
>mommy why can't I call black people dirty niggers anymore, polticial correctness is so terrible
>>
>>1054508
There's a difference between having good manners and being politically correct. Sadly, people think that being the latter automatically means they have the former.
>>
>>1054512
People confuse the former for the latter, they think they should be able to say literally anything they want and if anyone says to them "hey that's a really shitty to say man" they just shit themselves and scream about political correctness because they have a black and white view of free speech
>>
>>1054508
I'm all in favor of calling black people black people, cause that's what they are. I also advocate calling crippled people cripples, slow kids slow, and neonazis neonazis. We don't need to exchange the vocabulary to words with the same meaning, but not as bad connotations. Instead, we need to change our behavior and the way we judge people.
>>
>>1041512
>It would be extremely painful.
Was getting hit part of your plan?
What's the next step?
>Crashing this train, WITH NO SURVIVORS!
>>
>>1054845
He's dead so I'm not sure he'll reply.
>>
>>1054890
Let's wait and see what happens
Thread posts: 119
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.