[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Motorhome

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

What's it like to live in one full time?
>>
OK if you can park it in your parents backyard
>>
>>1038379
Glorious if you can afford the gas .
I am heading to mexico for the winter.
Pretty fucking happy about it.
>>
It's a fucking meme, dude. Don't fall for it. Only people who have no money saved at all have to do it. Living in a vehicle puts so much toll on its body, that you're forced to replace the whole thing every 7 years at the absolute longest. Insulation is also a huge deal as well as stale air/dust/condensation/moss. You have no storage space for anything, and unless you have zen-like patience of Buddha, you're gonna be spending all the money you'd saved on food anyway. You also have to be worrying about assholes ready to rob you and cops don't give a fuck because nomad lifestyle is illegal. Face it, it's fucking depressing.

Get a roomate, or buy a suburban patch of land and build your own home. Look into Section 8 if you're dirt poor. That is the smart and cheap way to go about it.
>>
>>1039631
Don't believe this idiot. He's wrong about almost everything. Literally hundreds of thousands of 'Muricans live that lifestyle and seem to have no trouble with it. Google up the term "boondockers" and you'll see how they do it and that it's not illegal. I own a Casita trailer, 100 square feet, and people full time in them. In the winter, the town of Quartzsite, Arizona goes from 3,000 people to over 100,000. The BLM has set up areas for them to camp complete with water and trash collection.
>>
Looks comfy, but I bet it would suck. If you worked online and had an everywhere internet solution it would be pretty cool. I wouldn't know where to put my bike though, I wouldn't want to keep it outside.

>TFW hippie scum couple smoking weed and gazing at the sunset over their campfire thousands of miles away in their rigid 90s class b motorhome
>>
>>1039661
for your hundreds of thousands, I have millions and billions. You seriously going with popularity angle on being a vagabond? Also, just because it's not illegal in your rural state with population of sub 20k per town, doesn't mean it is everywhere else. You still couldn't disprove the fact that it isn't actually very economical in the long run, either.
>>
/r/vandwellers
>>
File: 1bXsnu2g.jpg (94KB, 728x1092px) Image search: [Google]
1bXsnu2g.jpg
94KB, 728x1092px
>>
Nothing inherently wrong with living in a van, it's just its own deck of compromises. Not a lot of space, infrastructure is a bit shoddy, but it has wheels.

Up to you whether you want to grab them, good and bad.
>>
>>1039926
What's your point? He wasn't saying everyone does it, he was just saying a very large number does thus it must be clearly be feasible. What's wrong with being a vagabond? You some kind of normalfag? Even if you are, why do you dislike other people doing something differently?
>>
>>1041963
You can spot the people living in vans, although in a city they have to be stealthy. They move around often and try not to be obvious. A great book about living in a van is "Blue Highways" by William Least Heat-Moon.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.