[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think about my car , cyclist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 5472089890_7df772bd0d_b.jpg (422KB, 1024x684px) Image search: [Google]
5472089890_7df772bd0d_b.jpg
422KB, 1024x684px
What do you think about my car , cyclist
>>
>>1038185
As cars go I like it, looks like a vehicle designed to be simple, efficient, and well suited to the needs of a typical driver.
>>
looks cheaper than my cheapest bike so nice one
>>
>>1038188
it's a small fiat 126. They go for like 1000 in good condition. I got LPG/gas comby and I use LPG mostly so it barely stinks. Low tax and decent efficiency
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrEw5u_7U2E
a little older model (mine is from the 1990)
>>
Looks super comfy cozy inside.
Do you power it the Fred Flintstones way?
Should have got a velomobile desu senpai
>>
>>1038192
>velomobile
costs 6 times as much and not socially accepted
>>
>>1038185
>you're stuck in traffic
>I stick my tongue out at you and laugh as I pass on my bike, free as a bird, healthy, strong
>you rage impotently because there's nothing you can do
>every minute you sit, gridlocked, immobilized in traffic is that much more money wasted on fuel you're uselessly burning
>every minute you sit, gridlocked, immobilized in traffic is that much more money on maintenance you'll have to spend
>you pay registration and insurance fees every year; you PAY for the 'privilege' of being stuck in traffic, breathing toxic fumes, not getting exercise, increasing your risk of disease or cancer, getting fatter, weaker -- and you call this 'freedom'?
>adding insult to injury, it's all for a vehicle that just screams "I A M A B E T A C U C K ! ! !" to the whole wide world
Yeah, we're all so impressed, OP.
>>
>>1038197
When I go metal detecting I need to haul my gear for 30 miles or when I go hiking I need to ride to the hills. When I need to transport stuff I also need the car and what if it rains or when it is cold? You can't use a bike for everything especially when you need to look proper, and driving is fun
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
>>
Put it in H
>>
>>1038201
Oh, no, you misunderstand: I have a light pickup, because almost all the race venues I need to get myself to are farther away than I can ride and still be fresh for a race, and I don't use my bike for everything. But that doesn't mitigate the fact that your car is a piece of crap and an embarassment. Seriously, you'll never get laid driving around in that thing, in fact I wouldn't at all be surprised if any girl you talk into going out with you laughs, turns and walks away when you drive up in that thing, and never returns your calls or texts again. Yet you present that sad excuse for a motor vehicle like it's some sort of badass ride.
>metal detecting
LOL, that explains quite a bit about you, doesn't it?
>>
>>1038185
I would paint it like a panda trueno.
>>
>>1038263
I expelled my creme brulee
>>
>>1038197
>I stick my tongue out at you and laugh as I pass on my bike, free as a bird, healthy, strong

Funny. You look pretty miserable in 36 F rain, eating bus tire spray while I sit in a comfy, warm cage.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.