[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SLAM YOUR FUCKING STEM

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 12

File: my baiku7.jpg (1MB, 1778x1000px) Image search: [Google]
my baiku7.jpg
1MB, 1778x1000px
SLAM
YOUR
FUCKING
STEM
>>
Ok
>>
>>1037262
>>
Slammed quill stems look retarded
>>
>>1037274
Fuck off, filthy casual.
>>
remove
your
fucking
dork
disk

kill
yourself

trash
your
meme
bike
>>
>>1037296
Fuck you faggot, metal dork disks on old bikes are /fa/.
>>
>>1037259
Translation:
>FUCK UP YOUR BODY BY TOTALLY FUCKING UP THE FIT OF YOUR BIKE
Don't fall for it, m8s
>>
>>1037259
The guy with the shitty old bike is a dick.

What a surprise.
>>
>>1037302
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you fat lazy cager? I’ll have you know I placed top of my age group in the local Cat 1 race, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Goodyear, and I have over 300 confirmed destroyed death cages. I am trained in endurance cycling and I’m the top rider in the entire Tour De France pantheon. You are nothing to me but just another cager. I will wipe you the fuck out with speed the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of cyclists across the USA and your license plate number is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that hydroplanes out the pathetic little thing I call your death cage. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can smash your windshield in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my u-lock. Not only am I extensively trained in u-lock combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Cycling Team and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will smash fury all over your death cage and you will die in it. You’re fucking dead, cager.
>>
File: fred.jpg (155KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
fred.jpg
155KB, 612x612px
>>1037300
>yfw
>>
bruh, you are spitting a lot of game for having such an underwhelming saddle to bar drop.
>>
File: my baiku.jpg (659KB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
my baiku.jpg
659KB, 2000x1500px
>>1037315
>implying I ride the tops
>>
>>1037317
looking at how your tape is worn, you most certainly do.
>>
>>1037317
nice hobomobile you got there son
>>
>>1037322
Thanks, anon!
>>
File: PC311079-01-756x756.jpg (99KB, 756x756px) Image search: [Google]
PC311079-01-756x756.jpg
99KB, 756x756px
>>1037259
Which way?
>>
>>1037334
The only way.
>>
>>1037336
I'm gonna need more risers
>>
>>1037337
faggot
>>
>>1037340
tfw you want to go on a comfy winter morning bike ride with OP but he spends the whole time complaining about lower back pain
>>
OP slams stem then has to tilt up saddle so he doesn't slip off the nose.
>>
OP slams stem then has rack with big box - "my drag"
>>
Let's see

I could slam my stem to make autists online happy

or I could have a comfortable bike

Literally nothing wrong with stem spacers.
>>
>>1037259
Are you delivering a pizza?
>>
>>1037362
OP here. Nope I just sit up with my hands off the bar and lean back for like 30-60 seconds at a time a few times per hour.

>>1037388
>being this casual

>>1037404
No, I was bringing my mom's photograph to an art show as a favor to her.
>>
>>1037259

Shut up you vegan attention whore faggot.
>>
>>1037430
Fuck off you fucking downtube
>>
>>1037314
>never rides more than 5 miles at a time
>STEEL IS REAL
>>
File: lolfag.jpg (8KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
lolfag.jpg
8KB, 184x184px
>>1037259
>cargo rack
>toe cages
>downtube shifters
>old man saddle (more like 'tractor seat')
>HURR DURR STEEL IS REAL
>dork disk
>3 bottle cages but never rides more than 10 miles
>rake angle=filthy casual
>>
File: DIAF.gif (739KB, 1702x962px) Image search: [Google]
DIAF.gif
739KB, 1702x962px
>>1037475
>lame forced memes
absolutelydisgusting.jpg
You may as well be a namefag/tripfag while you're at it.
>>
>>1037503
>>cargo rack
Fuck off cager
>>toe cages
Fuck off casual
>>downtube shifters
Fuck off fred
>>old man saddle (more like 'tractor seat')
Fuck off poser
>>HURR DURR STEEL IS REAL
Fuck off kiddo
>>dork disk
Got me there
>>3 bottle cages but never rides more than 10 miles
My longest ride is 305km and my longest ride on that bike is, if I recall correctly, 268km
>>rake angle=filthy casual
You're just jealous of my saddle to bar drop you fucking downtube
>>
>>1037505
>call him sad and lonely and he goes on a 'downtube' spam sperg spree
>girls.bmp
You're as sad, pathetic and predictable as a real world pepe.
>>
>>1037259
LEVEL YOUR FUCKING SADDLE
>>
>>1037406
>No, I was bringing my mom's photograph to an art show as a favor to her.
How many goodboy points? Enough for blowie wowies or just your usual tendies?
>inb4 sperg shitstorm of forced unfunny meme posts
>>
NO, YOU HIPSTER FAGGOT. IM NOT ON A TRACK .
>>
>>1037259
DELIVER
THAT
FUCKING
PIZZA
>>
>>1037318
Fuckin rekt m8
>>
>>1037406
>No, I was bringing my mom's photograph to an art show as a favor to her.

That's solid.
>>
>>1037532
>tendies
I'm vegan.
I did it to be kind to my mom. Is there a fucking problem?
>>1037538
IT'S NOT A FUCKING PIZZA
>>
>>1037542
T-thanks anon, y-you too
>>
>>1037505
>305km
We really don't care how far your mommy has driven you in her car, kid.

>>1037506
Kek, I don't even think this one actually owns a bike let alone rides one. Probably just some train foamer trying to stir up us actual cyclists for daring to post on 'his' board.
>>
>>1037550
>I'm vegan
So you're nu-male or actual faggot in addition to not knowing how to ride a bike? Does it make your boipussy hurt too much?
>maybe you should get someone to adjust your bike correctly instead of just slamming the stem like hipster scum
>>
File: jjjlol.jpg (28KB, 801x534px) Image search: [Google]
jjjlol.jpg
28KB, 801x534px
>>1037554
>>1037555
>being this mad
>>
>>1037558
Even worse
>engaging with a vegan on the internet
>>
>>1037559
>(((the current year)))
>eating the corpses of murdered innocents
>>
>>1037298
Too bad it's FUkkin PLASTIC. get bent
>>
>>1037566
No, it's metal, you fucking dumbfuck. I took the dork disks off my other bikes. I left it on this one cause it's metal so it's not faggot-tier like the plastic ones.
>>
>>1037558
Why are you getting this mad? He's only telling the truth about you, why does that make you so angry?
>>
>>1037591
>being this insecure about your own weakness and lack of accomplishment that you have to project it upon other people
>>
>>1037656
>being so mad you play the 'projecting' card
LOL fag
>>
>>1037550
>haha lol desu normies so degerate
>faggot reeeeee faggot be harshest insult in world
>at least im not a faggot desu desu desu desu
>aspie master race reporting in
>haha faggot downtube i need no friends in my head im like ender a lone wolf genious
>assburger pride normies kys downtube downtube downtube haha so random ponies
This is your whole spectrum of social "interaction". Know that you'd be the first one off to the ovens in the event of the social-darwinist revolution you dream about. Perhaps you got that dutyful new years eve phone call from your parents - perhaps they couldn't even be bothered. Know that you're a burden on the world, and not even your family likes you. You moving out of state was a relief. Perhaps even a demand?
It's bad enough that the rest of us have to support your sad existence. Please, at least do us the favour of not freely regurgitating your unfiltered ASD stereotype impulses just because someone had the poor judgement of letting you near a keyboard.

The world would not be grateful, but relieved. That is all you can ever hope for.
>>
>>1037685
>being so mad you type lol in all caps
>>
File: grin.jpg (17KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
grin.jpg
17KB, 413x395px
>>1037692
>>
>>1037259

That pizza doesn't look very secure ?
>>
>>1037699
IT'S NOT A FUCKING PIZZA
And it was quite secure, I used bungie cords.
>>
>>1037505
>jealous
If someone was jealous of your horrible ratio, it would be excruciatingly easy to replicate. It's not like slamming your stem costs money, or really anything at all other than your ability to walk by yourself past the age of 50. If I wanted baby's first hardcore drops, I'd just do it. But, I actually enjoy riding my bicycle, and going long distances, which are pretty much hilariously opposite of what you want a super aggressive ratio for.
>>
>>1037702
you mean it isn't a pizza after all the toppings slide off lol
>>
>>1037703
I enjoy riding my bicycle for long distances.
>>1037707
No I mean it's a photograph I was taking to a show as a favor to someone.
>>
>>1037708
a photograph of a pizza for a show ? yeah, well enjoy m8
>>
>>1037709
t-thanks y-you too
>>
File: my baiku5.jpg (1MB, 1778x1000px) Image search: [Google]
my baiku5.jpg
1MB, 1778x1000px
>>
>>1037694
>le unaffected maymay man
>le putting on a strong face
Let me tell you a story:
Your mother said it would take away the fun. They would stop being so mean if you didn't get so angry back. They were only doing it for the kicks of seeing you rage.

Your mother lied.

She knew they were right. They weren't bullying you because you were different. They weren't bullying you to make you change. They were bullying you to protect themselves. That's what bullying is; a method of cutting the proverbial cancer out of the group, so that it will not damage the delicate social structures that lead to long friendships, love and the establishment of lifelong relationships. You were a hindrance to all that. You ruin every social group you try to - uninvited - intrude upon.
Your mother understood this. She knew that in a way, the bullies were justified in what they were doing. They weren't punishing you and you weren't their toy, you were a nuisance. An elephant in a porcelain shop that no-one had the time or energy to control. They weren't your personal tard wranglers, they were young people, busy trying to build their life- and social skills.

She understood, and she took responsibility for the deficiencies of her offspring. By telling you it was your fault for making it "fun" to bully you, she was placing the responsibility on you. Where it belong. She could have taken the fight to the bullies. She could have told you it wasn't you, it was them. She could have talked to the teachers, to the head master, to the school councillor. Perhaps she did some or all of those things when it seemed to be getting out of hand, but mostly when you fought back. Because that fighting back took time and energy away from other people than you.

She instead told you to be brave. To act unaffected. To not engage and not 'give them what they want'. By doing so, perhaps you would leave the "bullies" alone. That's all they ever wanted - to be rid of you.
1/2
>>
>>1037694
>>1037722
2/2
Perhaps you would learn that you would never fit in, and find contentment as a wall flower. You, of course, never caught on to this treachery. How could you? You couldn't possibly understand the importance of what she was trying to do. She was trying to spare the world. And you. Mostly the world, but also you. If you had only understood and stayed quiet and humble. You'd have ruined so many fewer parties. You'd have endured so many fewer heartaches. You wouldn't have spilled the sketti in front of every grill that you ever fancied because you'd have known you were never a contender.

But not you - you were going to show the world that you could fit it! 'Notice me, senpai!' became the battle cry of your life. The 'brave face' turned into a twisted, grotesquely inflated sense of self worth. Of arrogance and delusions of grandeur. Surely if you only critique harshly enough, if only your admittedly short invective vocabulary was used liberally enough...
You'd be like them. The popular people. The ones everyone looked up to. If only you emulated them closely enough. If only you understood that they were only acting that way around you. Because that's the only side you ever saw of them, you though that was the key to being popular. But they were only ever dismissive and brutish towards you!
Never out of pure cruelty though. Just to make you go away. But you never caught on.

And here we are. On an image board for the worst misfits of the internet. On a subsection dedicated to grown men who like trains, and alternative modes of transport. Where moderate autism is the norm.

And yet, even here, on this anonymous image board where no-one should be able to connect one post to the other... Even here you stick out like a sore thumb. Even here you are pariah. Even here no-one "gets" your self-contrived in-jokes. Even here people marvel at your lack of self-awareness and social skill. Even here people pity you. Mostly hate and revulsion, but also pity.
>>
File: 14833044552601099867693.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
14833044552601099867693.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
Check.
>>
>>1037728
Nice cable stops my man. Problem Solvers? Beautifully worn Cinelli tape, CoolStop pads classic drop STI conversion, decent cabling job, fresh housings, perfect frame patina.
9/10 Would ride and nicer than 99% of all the trash that gets posted here!
>>
>>1037315
>what is lens distortion?
>>
>>1037765
>wat is horizontal top tube
Look, everyone knows roughly how much a threaded headset builds. Everyone can see by looking at the bidons that there's not an unusual amount of post sticking up. No amount of lens distortion is explaining away the fact that there's a fist and a half of drop - at most. That's not a lot.
Bragging about running a slammed stem when you have a head tube five times longer than your penis is... disingenuous to say the least.
>>
>>1037504

OP is a tripfag. He's just not using it.

>Veganrider
>>
>>1037802
Well, naturally, I don't expect rational or logical thought from a Vegan, everyone knows that the amino acid deficiencies inherent in a strict vegetarian diet cause a progressive cognitive deficit. Since they overall don't get enough protein he's probably a shitty rider, too, slow and weak. Wouldn't at all be surprised if he has to walk his bike up hills longer than a freeway overpass. A full-on sprint would probably kill him, LOL.
>>
>>1037537
>Not my erectile dysfunction, do what you will.
>>
>>1037315
I highly doubt OP is running 6" of drop, my bike is barely that and the saddle is sky high.
My money is on 3.5" or so.
>>
>>1037870
>measuring to tops
>not drops
LOL
>>
>>1037259

>Not owning a direct mount stem

Plebians
>>
>>1037765
The front of the bike is nearer to the camera than the bank, meaning that the effect of lens distortion is working AGAINST op. The distance we can measure based on the water bottle height is LESS than it appears.

Greetings from /p/

>>1037870
This seems much more likely and realistic.
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.