[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Truck hate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 14

File: freightliner-inspirationtruck.jpg (193KB, 1400x932px) Image search: [Google]
freightliner-inspirationtruck.jpg
193KB, 1400x932px
Out of all cagers, they are the worst. Fucking assholes, and they think they're funny. Hope all of them die.
>>
File: piece_of_shit.jpg (146KB, 1038x576px) Image search: [Google]
piece_of_shit.jpg
146KB, 1038x576px
what about those op

they're pretty terrible too imo
>>
Fuck off.
>>
How come the people who make their living driving are the worst fucking drivers?
>>
>>1034778
There is a post office trucker in sodo who will no joke try to kill ypu if you skitch him. Ever since someone hit him with a pen while driving.

Thu his open cab window too
>>
>>1034792
Because cabbies are immigrant scum

Who need to die in a horrible horrible fire
>>
>>1034819
Whut be a skitch?
>>
>ITT: Silly children complaining about things that make their modern lives possible

Go clean your rooms or do your chores or something and get off the internet.
>>
>>1034822
Skitching is when you hold onto the bsck of a truck on a bike

You know you want too. Just be careful as fuck. Like legit you will die if you are not careful trying this shit.

But once you got the hang of it you can skitch do goddamm easily on most trucks

Cars are more trouble then theyre worth. Pick ups are gods gift to skitchers and those flat cargo trucks are innovent virgins for you.

Uhauls are brginners first time trucks, because they dont have company drivers. Ups stops to much like fedex. School/normal busses dont have good things to hang onto.

Cop cars are very dangerous to skitch and only do those when youre ready to admit youre just enjoying being a menace.

Dont hold onto emergency vehicles. 1. Respect and 2. Itll fuck you over with its turns.

Skitching ebikes is only acceptable uphills. Skitching normal bikes is biźzare. Help your skareboarder friends uphills and slingshot them into traffic with you.
>>
>>1034823
Listen

The only thing worse then trucks (roadcunts) is roadniggers (busses)
>>
>>1034823
nobody's complaining about these things' existence. what most are complaining about is the driving habits of the people who manoeuver these things.

you'd understand if you were anything else than a full-time cager/sunday fair-weather cyclist
>>
My commute takes me about 1.5 miles along a road with trucking/railroad terminals and a bike lane. Semis zipping past you at 45mph next to a bike lane is uncomfortable. Then I have to cut through this industrial area where every building has a semi loading dock. Not very much fun but then I get 2 miles on a road closed to public traffic which is very comfy.
>>
>>1034812
1.) Dunning–Kruger
2.) After years of driving hours each day, they probably get bored and start doing stupid and dangerous shit to break the monotony.
3.) Driving for a living is generally a low paid, menial job. Drivers rank somewhere amongst cleaning ladies and entry level construction workers on the job ladder. So it's no wonder that it attracts bitter, less educated, more stupid and more agressive people.fedora
>>
File: rageworm.jpg (49KB, 630x536px) Image search: [Google]
rageworm.jpg
49KB, 630x536px
>>1034778
>driving midlane in a small VW
>about to take over a truck
>it is 2m in front of me on the right lane
>it fucking pulls over without using the indicators
>within the fraction of a second, I check if the left lane is free, honk, pull over and save myself
>drive past the truck
>driver flips me the finger
>>
>>1034778
I hate it when cagers ride my ass while cycling, so I have developed the best defense for these fuckers. I have decided to share it with you my /n/iggas.

1. get the following items from your local Wal-mart.

A water baby (in the girls toy aisle where the lolis roam.) It is a regular looking baby doll with a hollow body that is supposed to be filled with warm water to make the doll all soft and jiggly like a real, no-boned baby.

3 jars of strawberry preserves. (It has to be preserves, jams and jellys don't work as well.

2. Fill the water baby with the strawberry preserves until it just about to bust and dress the baby with the clothes that came with it.

3. The next time someone cuts you off or gets too close, throw the baby out of your window onto their windshield. The will see a jiggly baby go flying toward them and then explode into a pile of bright red and chunky gore.

4. The driver stops and is traumatized for life or gets in a wreck and dies. Either way, that bitch won't be fucking with you again.
>>
>>1035156
> why am i in a cage if i'm mad at cagers riding my ass while cycling?
> what if asshole cager in front?
>>
File: pianocat.jpg (25KB, 465x700px) Image search: [Google]
pianocat.jpg
25KB, 465x700px
>>1035156
How to violently over-react and fuck up other's lifes, the post.
>>
File: Thanks Merkel.jpg (90KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Thanks Merkel.jpg
90KB, 1024x768px
Agreed, OP.
>>
Trucks are not always bad, but they should be used less for long distance transport, and more to haul stuff from warehouses at train stations, to their local destinations.
>>
OP confirmed for faggot. Truckers are pretty funny.
>>
There's a great David Mitchell's Soapbox episode where he bashes trucks but I can't seem to find it
>>
>>1035190
They should be banned on small road and in the city, except few locations where industries were build.
>>
>>1035190
large trucks should be banned from cities
>>
>>1034824
why are you suggesting people literally hang unto the back of cages in moving traffic
>>
>>1035229
Woah
Im suggesting we tame the cages. Beat them into civilty. Prove to them who is man and who is monster.

Im too tall to grab onto fender covers so i prefer taller grabpoints. Id recomend keeping a hand on your own break as well so you can control your inevitable death

Break early, people gove you birt>>1035229
h in traffic when you do this.
>>
>>1035228
Here in Germany they are largely banned from cities and towns, except for when their destination lies within the city.
>>
File: skitching_africa_A-450x303[1].jpg (45KB, 450x303px) Image search: [Google]
skitching_africa_A-450x303[1].jpg
45KB, 450x303px
>>1035229
No sane person would suggest it, as it's Ted Shred sort of crazy. But people do it..
>>
>>1034824
Or you could just pedal, weakling.
>>
>>1035157
>>1035162
It's really old, almost 10 year old pasta from /b/.
>>
How do you guys expect the goods you consume to get delivered without trucks?

Your bike came here on a truck
Your food comes here on a truck
Your Kombucha and yoga mat came here on a truck
Your Quinoa came here on a truck

Unless you live on a self sustained Amish colony you should really shut the fuck up. Instead of constantly bitching you "cyclists" should get together and try to inhabit another planet so you can live in a cycling utopia without "cages". I'd love to see you try to survive.
>>
>>1034792
What, taxi drivers or niggers?
>>
>>1034778
white van man and australian ute pickup truck construction workers are all assholes too
>>
>>1035268

>how to die: the picture
>>
File: asd.webm (1MB, 268x480px) Image search: [Google]
asd.webm
1MB, 268x480px
>>1035270
>>
>>1035546
Please tell me there's more where the bus brakes and he slams into the back.
>>
>>1035415
this desu. Everything in the civilized world is delivered via truck.
t.work logistics for a refrigeratored trucking company
>>
>>1035546
wow, some good drafting there, muh aero makes me go 90km/h
>>
File: LUfg0MT.webm (787KB, 600x342px) Image search: [Google]
LUfg0MT.webm
787KB, 600x342px
>>1035569
>>1035575
>>1035546
drafting blind on a public road is retarded
>>
>>1035270
I prefer the lower left corner hold, it gives a good mixbof power ad control over the upcoming road. To do so means you cant pedal because of the wind resistance tho.

See? Its just the right answer sometimes
>>
>>1035580
If he even had a hand on the truck he would slow down with it
>>
>>1035187
>>1035190

>Those pictures
You bastards. I had to loudly snort at them
>>
>>1035415
I don't think anyone seriously advocates for the complete disappearance of trucks. They just should be used for transporting things from train stations to warehouses.
>>
>>1035580
JUST ONE GEAR ON MY FIXIE BIKE

Serves him right

Hipster faggot

>>1035654
Possibly, but you'd have to maintain a strong arm, and keep good control of your handlebars

I mean, I'm assuming. I've never done it.
>>
>>1035572
>t.work logistics for a refrigeratored trucking company
>>1035572
Navajo?
>>
>>1036158
fucking no. Navajo is full pleb
>>
>>1034823
>What are freight trains
>>
>>1035546
ayyy mississauga
>>
>>1034778
well, they will become obsolete soon anyways. lot's of manufacturers are working on self-driving trucks. there is no point in getting yourself some uneducated fat fuck with smeary hands to drive around your 300k investment, when the truck drives by itself, doesnt need sleep, doesnt needs a salary and is on time.
>>
>>1036341
>We need more toilet paper, I'll just pop down to the freight yard and haul some off the truck!

Trucks are how stuff between the trains and the stores, famalam.
>>
>>1036380
That's what (electric) cargo bikes are for.
>>
>>1034778
As a lorry driver, fuck you too ya wanker.

Stop riding / driving in my blind spots, and stop passing me only to slow down for the next fucking intersection.

I fucking wish I could mount a snow blade on the front and skid you into the ditch wonton.
>>
>>1036459
How does it feel that your job will be replaced by a rather dumb AI in the next few decades?
>>
>>1036463
My job is safe from that, as my lorry goes where roads don't exist.

The poor highway fuckers will just have to slap it down like railway unions made that automation not happen.
>>
>>1036381
Sure thing dipshit.
>>
>>1035228
Some cities already do this. Vegas is one example - they are not allowed on the strip. Ofc this has more to do with keeping up appearances than actually keeping congestion down. Also, fuck driving or riding or anything but walking on the strip.
>>
>>1036463
>>1036465

do you actually think this will be a thing? here in britbongland i remember seeing on the news a few months ago, they were talking about 10-strong convoys on the motorways here, but that would cause huge problems for getting out of the middle lane and trying to exit, does anyone here think that things so big and heavy wouldbe let on public roads with no human driver?
>>
>>1036672
>they were talking about 10-strong convoys on the motorways here
I don't think there's any particular reason for that, it's probably just media hype/bullshit. Single container trucks have worked pretty well for a long time.

Honestly though the fact that trucks are so big and heavy and are driven for such long periods of time is extra reason not to have a human driving them. Half a second of inattention due to boredom or tiredness can result in a horrible accident.
>>
Honestly no, average guy who drives around in fucking cars are the worst. Truck drivers are just more threatening.

>Driving on interstate
>Some shitstain thinks he can block me off onto an exit road
>I turn anyway
>He suddenly realizes he values his life more than making me spend time getting back on the interstate.

Fucking retards. I was on a trip with my family in Virginia and on the way back someone tried changing lanes without even looking and almost hitting us.

Do you honestly see people doing this in trucks?
>>
>>1034778
Truck races.

Two lanes, 60 MPH limit. One truck is doing 47.5. The other one pulls out to pass at 48. And as the grade changes, they keep passing each other back and forth like this.
>>
>>1035228
A lot of city well do by weight limits (no trucks above say 2.5 tons) because 18 wheelers are absurd in any old city. Hell when I moved here in a typical van (a standard cargo van) it was hell to drive in because the streets were so small.
>>
>>1036380
Honestly vans are better for city distances between railheads and small urban stores (every time I see an 18 wheeler on the Jersey City roads that aren't 1/9 or JFK I cry because it will smash something.
>>
>>1036182
How so?
What is their reputation?
>>
File: prehitevanje1-604x403.jpg (43KB, 604x403px) Image search: [Google]
prehitevanje1-604x403.jpg
43KB, 604x403px
>>1036764
>Do you honestly see people doing this in trucks?

Yes. As in, the truck driver seeing that there's a whole colon of cars approaching at 130-150km/h and steering to the left lane, to overtake the truck going 80km/h with his speed of 85km/h.
Of course, everyone has to brake violently.

But hey, the guy has been riding 12 hours (with his friend's card), he's bored and a bore, of course he's gonna do stupid shit like that to liven up his day (and some day, deaden it up for someone).
>>
>>1036764
Do you honestly see people doing this in trucks?
See this post >>1035041
>>
File: IMG_1348.jpg (196KB, 960x959px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1348.jpg
196KB, 960x959px
What a bunch of cunts we got in here.
Pic: me and my 230k rig and 20k Harley.
Cyclefagging is literally a mental illness and should be treated as such. Every time I slap one with my trailer swing I do another line of coke in celebration.
>>
File: IMG_1367.jpg (835KB, 3024x2382px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1367.jpg
835KB, 3024x2382px
>>1037171
>2016 total. What u think cycle fags
>>
File: 1483176971601.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1483176971601.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>1034778
>Hope all of them die.

Be careful what you wish for.
>>
>>1037171
>>1037172
I think you should be careful when bragging about murder on a site that is monitored by multiple government law enforcement agencies
>>
>>1037171
>>
>>1037415
The moots do not allow them to see the I pee addresses
>>
>>1037768
>believing they need permission from the moots to see what they need
>>
>>1034778
they fucking piss me off the most. used to give them a little leway because
>its a big truck
but that was before I drove one. there is absolutly no reason they cant slow down or evade other than being fucking pricks. these things have 18 wheels on the ground and amazing brakes they can fucking stop if they need to.
>>
>>1034819
skitching is really fucking stupid. trust me I do some really fucking stupid shit in traffic.
>>
>>1036918
drove a truck. this is true. curbs are suggestions.
>>
>>1037172
how many hours a week do you work on average?
>>
>>1037370
How can you just keep cycling at 3mph all cool while that is going on right next to you?
>>
>>1037915
Welcome to China. Typical commute traffic.
>>
The WORST drivers on the road are 4wheel road garbage. Urbanites and in general people under 30. The reason so many people die in accidents is because 4wheel assrags have no clue how to operate their vehicle, manage their speed, stay in their lane. Most 4wheelrs are doing everything but paying attention to the road. You txt, eat, drink, smoke, talk on the phone, put makeup on, & suck eggplants like it's your job but have no clue how to drive. 4wheelers clog up the interstates, cause accidents, screw up trade, take people's lives and livelihoods away. It's safe to say all truckers hate you and if you don't stay in your lane you will be clobbered without remorse.

Also if the trucks stop rolling your lives are going to turn to garbage. It would be woderful to see trucks block cities off, food and freight to stop & all you bitches fight each other over canned food.

Stay in your lane. Respect the road and others on it. Respect those who have made your quality of life possible.
>>
>>1036463
Our jobs won't be taken by automation. You don't understand how this industry works. We won't allow this industry to become automated either. The talking heads and silicon valley think they can automate and control everything. Not this.
>>
>>1035697
That is quite literally the only thing they are doing. Do you think they drive through cities for fun?
>>
>>1036379
This is never going to happen.
>>
>>1035223
That's not how this works.
>>
>>1034778
Hope you like all those consumer goods they brought you.
>>
>>1038333
Gonna hold your word on that
>>
>>1037171
You're a pretty funny guy.
>>
>>1038497
not him but how do you explain train not being driverless? They are pretty simple go forward go backward or stop. Plus they don't have traffic to navigate through.
>>
>>1035041
i sometimes dare them. just stay next to them and simply dont move when they start to swerve into my lane. i drive a fiesta (when not cycling ofc), and idgaf. they always bounce back.
>>
>>1041826
Trains move massive mounts of cargo for the handful of guys it takes to crew one. There's a lot more money to be saved by automating trucking.
>>
>>1042005
*amounts
>>
>>1034778
i seen a truck pull a u-turn the other day. was impressed.
>>
Build separate highways for trucks and have them all lead into a woodchipper the size of Mongolia.
>>
>>1034778
http://11foot8.com/
>>
>>1034858
In my modestly sized city in a flyover state I almost never encounter these on roads where a cycle is legal.
>>
Friendly reminder its called an interstate highway system and the minimum speed for rntry is 40mph

If you're on a pedal bike stay on the sidewalk with the pedos
>>
>>1042635
Friendly reminder that we don't all live in the wild expanses of the uncivilised world.
>>
>>1042635
Woah woah woah

You cant do a 1 min 30 sec mile? Whats wrong with your legs?

Check it motherfuvkrr. I just did a 3 min mile on my 6 inch unicycle you cowavd
>>
>>1037370
>guy about to get away
>gets slammed on by the pole
fuuuck dude
>>
>>1037370
fucking china
Thread posts: 98
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.