[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PT thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 50

File: Kuttrein.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
Kuttrein.jpg
1B, 486x500px
Post the most shitty public transport service in your area
>>
The oldest train model still going in my area is actually my favorite. They are phasing it out now and I'm sad about it. Im not sure if they still have them around, but as of a few months ago there was still one line using them i think.

RIP n-wagen
>>
File: 800px-Bnr_451.4.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
800px-Bnr_451.4.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>1034318
Love the inside design of it too, way better than the new single seat design they have in the newer wagons.
>>
File: DSC03600.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
DSC03600.jpg
1B, 486x500px
No aircon [for passengers]. There was a scuffle a decade and a bit ago though so the cabs have it and it's so good that drivers have to wear long sleeves in summer.
>>
File: image.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
image.jpg
1B, 486x500px
Bendigo bus system is total shit. Buses run half hourly on week days and weekends either run hourly or not at all. Fuck its shit
>>
File: img007.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
img007.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>1034315
This asshole parked right there. It's only ever on time when you're running late yourself.
>>
My City's BRT system
>Always Overcrowded
>Broken Buses that go on fire
>Segregated women only sections exist
>unreliable service
>>
>>1034498
>Segregated women only sections exist
Kek
>>
File: ic4.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
ic4.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>1034315
>Post the most shitty public transport service in your area

Here i gie you the most shitty train in Europe
>>
File: brooklyn zoo.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
brooklyn zoo.jpg
1B, 486x500px
my daily commute
>>
>>1034315
Stupid monorail soon-to-be so no pics.
>>
The shittyness of the system has led to a bus driver shortage, which leads companies to hire pretty much anyone who's willing to drive a bus, even though some of them have had incidents in the past, even traffic-related records. Which of course makes for an even shittier system.
>>
>>1034510
mta is actually pretty decent
NICE is pure shit though, despite decent frequencies by American suburban standards
worst public transit in nyc proper is probably the B110 bus
>>
expensive ferries
>>
>>1034526
You should never hire bus drivers who are prone to spontaneous human combustion.
>>
>>1034529
I know. But aren't new yorkers supposed to hate their local train?

I definitely dislike my morning commute, although the L-train has a great mix of obnoxious hipsters and vomiting druggies
>>
>>1034535
In Denmark they are testing a scheme that should make all ferries cost the same as a similar distance travelled by car. It has so far halfed what i need to pay to visit my parents. good for me
>>
File: bus_tmb.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
bus_tmb.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>slow as balls (12 km/h on average, 7 km/h on certain thoroughfares WITH bus lanes), you literally see the lycrafags overtake you
>idiot bikefags ride in the bus lane because it's on the far right, even though this is prohibited
>noisy as fuck
>trunk lines always overcrowded, secondary lines always empty
>schedule says "every 5-7 minutes" on trunk lines, but it always takes 10 or more
>some lines have frequency of more than 20 minutes, there's streets which have better service during the night when night buses run every 20 minutes
>enter through just one door instead of all doors, sometimes lose up to 2 minutes on just one single stop
>operator prides itself on having the "cleanest bus fleet in europe", even though any trolleybus system is cleaner, and the buses being so slow that they still pollute a lot, and they'd contaminate just as much with less clean buses if they didn't run at a snail's pace
fuck. buses.
>>
>>1034544
I lived in the UES for a year in New York and worked in downtown brooklyn. Taking the 4 or 5 train was really convenient and I never waited more than 3 minutes for a 20 minute train ride that took me right to my office.

Despite the general filth of the new york subway the service offered is exceptional for North America.
>>
This Nova LFS 40 bus. The line closest to me has an all day frequency of 30 minutes (1 minute walk)

Its usually on time or 2-10 minutes late.

For better service I have to walk 10 minutes to a transit hub with several bus lines 2 of which offer all day service of under 10 minutes and rush hour headway of 3 minutes.
>>
>>1034509
>never trust italians
Our Pendolinos suck shit so much, Dutch can relate this too.
>>
>>1034494
Tiny Janakkala posting.

The commuter rail to Helsinki and back to Riihimäki is imo perfect but I fucking hate how it's not extented up north to Hämeenlinna.
>>
File: DSC00758.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
DSC00758.jpg
1B, 486x500px
50km in just under 80min

well, at least it looks fun
>>
image.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>1034614
Didn't know Moses tagged trains
>>
>>1034545
by subsidy or?
>>
>>1034614
>Koper
Is this Ljubljana?
>>
What if there is only one form of public transport?

The shittiest is then the best
>>
>>1034529
How reliable was the B110 when Command was running it?
>>
>>1035467
b110 was never a command bus

you're thinking of the b100

the b110 is run by a bunch of ultra-religious jews
>>
>>1035478
Private Transportation. Thanks. Could goyim ride?
>>
>>1034606
Oh yes they do.

We phased out the ETR470 because it was deemed unworthy of our railway.

Sadly the 610 aren't much better.
>>
>>1034606

So can the British, old chap

>Muh rail strikes
>Muh Pacer trains
>>
>>1035582
yes they can, it's under an nycdot contract
but you'll feel uncomfortable

also, they don't accept metrocards
>>
>>1035360
It is indeed.
>>
>>1035692
There is a company called Monroe Bus that goes to hasid enclaves upstate and another company that run ex-Fairfax Connection Orions that take them to Borough Park,I think.
>>
File: pls_kill_me.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
pls_kill_me.jpg
1B, 486x500px
zozzle
>>
File: BostonGreenLine.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
BostonGreenLine.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>1035999
>Starting with the opening of the Cambridge Railroad on March 26, 1856, a profusion of streetcar lines appeared in Boston under chartered companies.
>Despite the change of companies, Boston is the city with the oldest continuously working streetcar system in the world.
>Many of these companies consolidated, and animal-drawn vehicles were converted to electric propulsion.
>>
>>1034491
It's a small city,dude. It ain't Melbourne.
>>
File: overcrowding.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
overcrowding.jpg
1B, 486x500px
Literally every rail service in Melbourne is heavily overcrowded during peak hours
>get on 37 year old comeng
>squashed by thousands of commuters
>have to shove through 5000 people just to open the door and get off
>>
You Euros have it lucky
>>
>>1036211
why are you not just biking in the first place? its always nice and hot out in melbourne
>>
would anyone like a ride on a toy train?
>>
>>1036276

Am I right by saying those are nicknamed the Clockwork Orange?
>>
>>1036276
Most kawaii underground network in the world?
>>
File: halbi.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
halbi.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>1034318
>>1034319
We bought plenty of these beauties around 2008 if I remember it correctly.

They're indeed great carriages.
>>
File: bzmot.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
bzmot.jpg
1B, 486x500px
And the worse is this ugly son of a bitch.

We simply call it "train replacement train". They're small for larger lines with 50+ passengers per train, and pretty inconvenient.
>>
File: 455-promo.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
455-promo.jpg
1B, 486x500px
Belongs in a fucking museum.
>>
>>1036850
You mean scrapheap?
>>
>>1036421
Why did you confuse Silberlinges with Halberstadters?
>>1036424
No, old Bhvs are much worse.
>>
File: bart.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
bart.jpg
1B, 486x500px
trains way too loud and are filthy inside... seriously whenever I get home from riding I immediately feel the need to jump in the shower and burn all my clothing.
>>
>>1037593
why are americans so shit at public transit jesus fuck
>>
File: 1166080.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
1166080.jpg
1B, 486x500px
It depends. When it comes to quality and comfiness factor of the car then these trains are bloody sheit. Old waggons with narrow doors and high steps. Who the hell thought this would be good idea for regional trains?
On the other hand the frequency and capacity and speed is pretty good. There are remote places with buses only like three times a day and such
>>
>>1037599
Shit at urban planning.
>>
File: cercanias.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
cercanias.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>weird departure times
>almost no trains at 3pm
>smart card semi supported, you need to get a paper ticket at the ticket machine first, doesn't work with special (student, middle-aged) cards
>meanwhile the turnstiles have had contactless validators for years
>fleet composed of all the garbage the rest of the country doesn't want
>stations falling apart
>so are the trains
>only recently introduced low floor access carriages on some trains, despite there being wheelchair access at most stations
>probably will get shuttered along with all of the other lines in this country that aren't the fucking hst
>>
>>1037601
>be my cunt
>have decent transport in many parts operated by these old wagons can locos
>be the transport company
>oh noes people have to use old trains we should cut some train services
>now no rail on many parts of the country

They are now planning to scrap the updated versions of these old wagons (which have electricity sockets, sliding doors etc.) because the companys double deck wagon psychosis.
>>
>>1036211
>such is life in Melbourne
>>
File: 410w[1].jpg (1B, 486x500px)
410w[1].jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>1035999
>>1036001
every fucking day
>>
>>1037628
You have special tickets for middle aged people?
>>
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-38506639
>>
>>1039225
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-38533601
>The majority of central London Tube stations will be closed
>No Underground services from stations such as Victoria, King's Cross, Waterloo, Paddington, Euston, Bank and London Bridge
>Piccadilly line services will run between Hammersmith and Heathrow Terminals 1, 2 and 3, but not to Terminals 4 or 5
>No service on the Victoria or Waterloo & City lines
>Limited services on other Tube lines in outer London
>>
In the UK? Everything.
>>
>>1036211
When will they ever fix public transport in Melbourne?
>>
Southern Rail in London.

Used to work for them. Absolutely awful.
>>
>>1034315
ayyyy my fellow Dutchman

NS is complete shit, I can't believe everything falls apart if the temperature drops below 10 C

No wonder so many people jump in front of these things
>>
>>1039379
Good to see it's not just a local problem

>>1036984
Ayy lmao, I'm becoming blind I guess, you're right

But Bhv-s are at least big, the seats are convenient (and you can spot on the fake leather if it's dirty or nah), and you can open&seal the windows properly.
>>
>one of the bussiest raiway systems in the world
>most lines only have 2 tracks, even the ones around amsterdam
>local and long distance services share the same track
>12 crowded trains per hour on one track
>waiting for other trains to pass at every station
>everything shuts down the moment it starts snowing
>>
>>1039513
How big is the netherlands that you can't just cycle everywhere.
>>
>>1039513
>>most lines only have 2 tracks, even the ones around amsterdam

Dude, in Hungary, there are single-track main lines. Just sayin'
>>
>>1039513
Bigger stations and more platforms, better signalling.
>>
>>1039513
And i see that your track still use wood which means non high-speed for long distance train. Although i guess the high speed would be useless if they have to wait for local train to make way.
>>
File: fyra-2012.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
fyra-2012.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>1039711
They've done that, but it just isn't enough if you try (and have to) offer a metro-like service.
>>1039719
Wooden ties have been standard untill they were banned some years ago because the conservation oil would harm the environment or something. It's mostly concrete now.
>>1039689
S-s-single t-track?! But are those busy main lines? We have some of them as well but it's fine for quiet routes with trains running twice an hour or so. Been in hungary btw, loved your railways <3
>>1039601
Great idea desu. Just pave those damn railroads and turn them into high speed bike lanes.

Pic somewhat related, a v250 train on the Amsterdam-brussels high speed railway some weeks before those trains were taken out of service for having various issues leading to morbidly dangerous situations. The trains were all sent back to their manufacturer who was forced to buy them back and the "high speed railway" is now used by normal trains. I have my reasons for nominating the NS for this thread
>>
File: d2e.gif (1B, 486x500px)
d2e.gif
1B, 486x500px
>>1034599

>filename

STM is actually pretty decent. Grass always greener somewhere else. Gotta say some areas and routes are surprisingly bad compared to the system as a whole though

The passenger etiquette signs have a nice approach. All positive and shit. None of that "don't do that or your ass will be prosecuted"

https://youtu.be/DcC31r1BxBY olden days cringe
>>
>>1034318
Der Weseler?
>>
>some dedicated paths
>right of way in traffic lights
>fewer bus stops than other lines
>they run every 4 minutes in the mornings peak hour

Still it's full route of 28 km takes at least an hour and the rush hour buses are quite crowded. That's what urban sprawl makes.
>>
>>1039750
Well, they are a serious limitation for the possible timetable, but, for example, the Budapest-Kassa/Kosice main line is only single-track all the way from Miskolc (which is around 70km from the border I think)
>>
>>1037599
Everyone can afford their own car
>>
>>1039257
Fuck the unions. Bloody cunts.
>>
>>1039750
>train every 30 minutes
>quiet

Fuck US train service.
>>
>>1037599
We didn't get flattened by 2 world wars and internationally funded to rebuild.
>>
File: WES.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
WES.jpg
1B, 486x500px
this piece of shit
>>
>>1040128
That has nothing to do with it. North American cities destroyed their trolley networks and replaced them with buses as cities became more auto centric. Cities developed around interstates instead of commuter rail and suburban trams. It was only until the 60s and 70s that major American cities realized they needed rail based solutions to combat congestion.

Bigger cities like NYC and Chicago have long established rapid transit systems
>>
>>1039944
There are close to none trains operating there so it doesn't really matter.
>>
>>1040162
who's idea was this shit? why didn't they just build max
>>
>>1040170
Only if you don't count the freight traffic.
>>
>>1034526
poor bussy ;_;
>>
>>1040162
Isn't that, like, a bit of small radius for that turn?
>>
>>1036850
SO DO YOU!
>>
most shitty public transport in my area doesn't even have pictures as it's not fucking running.

god damn southern rail are so useless, fucking tory government handing over subsidies instead of kicking southern's arse over being cunts. these strikes should of ended months ago with victory to the staff.
>>
File: theresa-may-pm.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
theresa-may-pm.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>1041300
>god damn southern rail are so useless
Southern rail is essentially a fake sub brand. It is owned by Go-Ahead.
http://www.go-ahead.com/en/our-companies/rail.html

Go Ahead runs a company called "GTR" which in turn runs a company called "Southern". This is to protect their parent company's repuation.

Furthermore, the government worker who awarded Go-Ahead the Southern, Thameslink, Great Northern, and Gatwick Express franchises RUNS A COMPANY WHO WAS AT THE TIME PROVIDING CONSULTING SERVICES TO GO-AHEAD. So it's all rigged and a mighty corrupt scam.

>fucking tory government handing over subsidies instead of kicking southern's arse over being cunts.

Now, the government WANTS this to happen. Taxpayers are paying for the strikes NOT GO-AHEAD GTR SOUTHERN. Go-Ahead is only there to take PROFITS and us the taxpayers can get fucked with the LOSSES. Back to the point though - Southern as a rail route is profitable and makes around ÂŁ30m a year even with guards. The government is just greedy so wants to get rid of guards.
>>
>>1037622
>urban planning

Also known as payoffs from developers to government planners to steer tenants and shoppers to their properties.

We fought a world war against this kind of business/government partnership, led by a guy who fancied himself as a great architect and urban planner. So, no thanks.
>>
>>1038217
Yeah, special discounts on passes for those over 55. Is it not a thing where you live?
>>
>>1041300
>>1041316
This. You should go look at the arrangement between GoAhead, GTR & the government, and who's really pulling the strings. The franchise has a unique contract with the government which basically means they're being paid even when trains don't run. GTR loose *nothing* from the strikes, and they can theoretically continue forever without having to compromise at all.

This setup was created deliberately by the Government, and the plan to move to Driver Operated Doors has come from the Department for Transport directly.

tl;dr: The Government is directly behind the plans and the standoff with the union, have the gall to accuse the unions of "politicising" a clearly political plan, and always intended for this to happen.

If you're affected by the strike, write to your MP and demand the DfT stop playing silly buggers.
>>
>>1036276

Riding this a few weeks back, was unique and fucking loud... I think it's the only time I described a platform as being about an "ejaculation's length".
>>
>>1034614
>graffiti
This is why why can't have nice things. I get disgusted by the sight of graffiti on NYC subway trains back here at home, way to visually ruin rolling stock.
>>
>>1041508
We have elderly ones for people who are over 65 or disabled, but I think of middle aged as being all the normal commuters, 55 seems young.
>>
>>1042013
Where I live, people start getting senior discounts in general at 55 for most stores, sometimes even as young as 50 depending where you shop.

Here commuter train tickets are discounted for people 65+ and kids between 7-18, kids 6 and under ride free.
>>
>>1036093
Big city or not, It's still shit
>>
forgive the watermarks all over this image, but I thought since I'd found a picture of this shitweasel at my nearest station I'd use it.

God fucking damnit if London Midland aren't one of the shittiest operators on this rock. Case in point: this fucking dinosaur runs on the nuneaton branch line, which has A FUCKING STADIUM on the line at one of the stops, but on match days, nobody can use the station AT ALL because this single godforsaken rattlebox is the only fucking train serving the line.

Let me spell that out for you: LM dropped the ball so hard that the Coventry City Council funded a whole new station to serve the stadium and shopping centre, only to have the entire fucking thing rendered totally moot by LM's incompetence. Trust me when I say that I have never, ever seen anybody waiting or using that station at any other time, either.

Seriously, it's so bad that the council are looking at converted London Underground stock to put on the line just so there can be an adequate service on match days.
>>
How's it to.ride rail from Sao Paulo to Santos?
>>
File: JS1_6842.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
JS1_6842.jpg
1B, 486x500px
Atlanta got streetcars about 2 years ago and I think in all honesty that the route was planned by the clinically retarded. So far, there's only one line, a single track one-way loop that goes through the landmark tourist area of the city. The purpose of the streetcars was to ease congestion during commute hours, but the route is so short that it would take less time to bike to work or use an existing bus route. Our subway isn't much different. In the 70s, most suburbs voted against a subway line in their area because they were scared of blacks from the inner city, so many of Atlanta's suburbs aren't in the route. Southerners think that walking or using public transport is for the poor, so everyone drives everywhere even if they're going to a starbucks two blocks away. The public transport here is as retarded as the city itself.
>>
>>1044220
The absolute STATE of rail in gthe UK.

TFW RailUK forums is full of peopel bashing Vivarail for recycling tube trains, well fuck me, I want an ex London underground train over a fucking pacer or dogbox!
>>
File: Img_3105.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
Img_3105.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>1044220
baka southerners complaining about their trains. Mate we're still running recycled buses...
>>
Greeting from Allentown PA. No rail, we used to have it and have stations and capacity on our mainline. Trolley track used to cross the Lehigh Valley. Now we have buses and taxis. But Amtrak wants a station here soon.
>>
image.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>1044318
Pic of downtown Allentown with a hybrid bus.
>>
>>1044301

you have my deepest sympathies. I wouldn't wish pacers on my worst enemy.
>>
>>1040528
Long focal length greatly exaggerates the curve
>>
>>1044318
How's LANTA these days? I know they did a big renumbering a few years ago, which seems to be logical and organized.

-t. New Yorker
>>
>>1044667
It's alright. They have a ton more buses than they used to and there's a service that comes directly to your house or drops you off anywhere. On less traveled lines a bus comes every hour, but if it's a heavily used one it's every half hour. Some buses are hybrid.
>>
image.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>1044671
We have 4 hubs.
LV Mall
Bethlehem
Easton
Allentown
Pic of Allentown Transit Center
>>
>>1037593

>Core BART system is in an advanced state of decay
>Hurr durr lets spend millions constructing this stupid fucking extension that doesn't even connect to the mainline instead of addressing the Elephant in the room (no offense to the Republican Party).
>>
File: Coast Starlate.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
Coast Starlate.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>one train a day each way
>GOokland station is a pile of architectural dogshit compared to the abandoned one at 16th Street
>train itself is un-aesthetic garbage compared to it's Southern Pacific predecessors or even the 1970s Heritage Fleet (albeit, that's true with literally ALL of Amtrak)
>never on time (see filename)
>doesn't even fucking stop in San Francisco, you have to take a goddamned bus to get there
>literally takes 12 hours
>80 year old Southern Pacific GS-series steam locomotives were able make the same trip 2-3 hours faster

And the sad thing is, this is one of Amtrak's better trains.
>>
>>1044911
The airport connector is funded by it's own separate fee. It's really a non-issue.

And BART just got a $3.5 billion bond measure to continue replacing tracks and electrical infrastructure, to acquire more new trains (which are already being tested), and to upgrade its control systems.

All that shit doesn't just magically happen overnight.
>>
>>1037593
They're getting new rolling stock soon though.
>>
File: etr-610.jpg (182KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
etr-610.jpg
182KB, 1024x682px
While I'm probably a bit biased since I both live in Switzerland and work for the Federal Railways, you still might want to hear me out on this.

Never ever buy a train based on the fucking Pendolino.

This fucker here is our second attempt at getting a functioning EC service between Zurich and Milan.
The Pastas are mostly to blame for delays up to 15 minutes. due to them prioritising their own regional trains over a fucking Eurocity connecting major cities.

The train itself is a piece of shit on its own.
It regularly breaks down due to mechanical failures or it cannot be coupled or uncoupled at terminal stations.
Nothing seems to work in it, the seats are cramped and they've got little space for luggage.

Its predecessor, the ETR 470, was deemed unworthy of our railway, and the ETR 610 only looks better.

Can't wait for the Stadler Giruno to replace them in 2019.
>>
>>1039750
>>1049065

Pasta made trains are a mistake in general
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (26KB, 599x198px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
26KB, 599x198px
>>1049065
>>
File: Capital Transit.jpg (634KB, 800x2420px) Image search: [Google]
Capital Transit.jpg
634KB, 800x2420px
Edmonton's fractured PT... soon to be joined by a abysmally slow streetcar line which I'm sure once complete everyone at the city will be scratching their heads as to why no one wants to take it.
>>
>>1040118
canada is the worst by far its like only major cities get anything good such as toronto. if you live elsewhere its every hour utterly disgusting
>>
File: karosas.jpg (293KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
karosas.jpg
293KB, 1024x768px
These are pretty shitty
>>
>>1049198
That Enviro400 is pure sex. Really is an Americanised E400 - add a huge bumper and use a larger 2 axle chassis.
>>
>>1049422
*ADL Enviro500
>>
>>1049198
i kinda dont believe edmonton exists. maybe one day i'll visit and then stay because it seems such a mysterious place. like canadian omsk
>>
>>1049210
Only major cities get anything at all in the US and even then sometimes they don't. The city I live in doesn't have any and it's a city of 700,000 people. I think there used to be Amtrak but it's gone now.
>>
File: 3hickiandski.jpg (95KB, 1355x210px) Image search: [Google]
3hickiandski.jpg
95KB, 1355x210px
>>1041855
calm down breh, the MTA crack down super hard on subway painting during the 90's, it's barely a thing in NYC anymore. Even if trains do get it, they either stay in a yard or run for at most a day.
>>
>>1044937
>It'll totally pay for itself
Just like the SFO extension did right?

also I think anon is probably talking about eBART. As much as BART track/loading gauge is fucking stupid, it's even stupider to build an extension that you can't ever run normal BART trains on.
Thread posts: 125
Thread images: 50

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.