[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I into juicy bike leg mode?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: CyclistLegs3.jpg (58KB, 634x473px) Image search: [Google]
CyclistLegs3.jpg
58KB, 634x473px
How do I into juicy bike leg mode?
>>
squats
>>
i fill my inner tubes with water for strength training

i hear this is some of the pros technique

It is benefit because you work more and get strong
>>
>>1033328
56/12
>>
>>1033332
& oats
>>
>>1033340
specifically do your squats in oats b/c the viscosity makes your muscles work harder
>>
>>1033332
Hammer leg press as well
>>
>>1033328
You want legs like a pro cyclist? You have to train like a pro cyclist, not 'just ride'.

Pro cyclists spend a few months in the gym in the off-season, building their legs up.

Spend 4 weeks, 3 days a week, doing the following:
Leg press or squats, 5x30
Seated rows, 3x30
Weighted step-ups, 3x30
Standing rows, 3x30
Hamstring curls, 3x20
Leg extensions, 3x20
Calf raises, 3x20
Lat pulldowns, 3x20
Decline situps-with-a-twist, 3x30

Increase the weight by 5% every 4th workout.

Then increase the weight of the leg press, squats, seated rows, standing rows, and step-ups to where you can just do 10 to 13 reps, and do 3 sets of those for 2 weeks, 3 times a week.

Then increase the weight of the leg press, squats, seated rows, and step-ups to where you can just do 6 to 8 reps, and do 3 sets of those for 4 weeks, 3 times a week, with the goal of the leg press weight being 3x your bodyweight, or the squats being 1.7x your bodyweight, the step-ups 0.9x your bodyweight, the seated rows 0.8x your bodyweight, and the standing rows 0.7x your bodyweight.

Ride on your non-gym days.

Do all this, plus ride hard during the Spring and Summer, and after 5 years or so you'll have legs like that.
>>
after a year of cx and riding steep climbs I noticed good gains aswell. Key: ride clipless
>>
File: Frooms_methode.jpg (29KB, 512x336px) Image search: [Google]
Frooms_methode.jpg
29KB, 512x336px
>>1033328
>>
>>1033411
Wouldn't you want to do the strength portion before endurance work?
>>
>>1033546
no, why would you think that?
>>
>>1033328
inject synthol
>>
>>1033539
idk if EPO makes you're legs bigger anon
you could be stupid
>>
>>1033556
so the new muscle gets used to the strain of cycling not walking from the your shitpost station to the toilet
>>
>>1033546
You do for several reasons.
1. Your testosterone runs out relatively fast so you want to build as much muscle as possible at the beginning of the season
2. You run the risk of not having enough calories during your strength building weeks and not getting enough gains due to endurance training.
3. If your muscles are the limiting factor for your gains, having more cardio output doesn't help by much
>>
>>1033328
Why is his left quad so much bigger than his right one?
>>
>>1034958
he's left handed
>>
>>
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.