[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i have a question for you /n/erds: what do you travel with on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 167
Thread images: 22

File: work EDC.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
work EDC.jpg
1B, 486x500px
i have a question for you /n/erds:
what do you travel with on your person?

this is what i carry at work.
yes, i use everything i carry, and the knives are tools and are used as such

pistol is for defense
>>
>>1031399
this is what i move about with when i'm not working

only one pistol at a time but depending on what i wearing it's usually one of these 3
>>
>>1031399
>pistol is for defense

Defense against what, precisely ?
>>
>>1031401
BTW i travel with

Wallet, phone, keys and lighter.
>>
>>1031401
well, i live on the southside of chicago and i travel through some of the shittiest parts of the city to get to work.

also, i'm a third shifter so i leave home around 1:30am
>>
>>1031404
Did you ever used it ? not in the sense fired it at someone but showed it/ drawed it ? if the other person also draw a gun what do you do ?
>>
>>1031406
i've never drawn it or brandished it and i hope i never have to.

i don't want to hurt or kill anyone but i will if i have to too defend my life or someone else's
>>
>guys, check out my edgy weapon I carry
>EVERY
>DAY
>>
>>1031407
Man americans are weird to me (the ones that carry gun every day at least). But heh, i guess you could find french people weird for never carrying a gun.
>>
>>1031408
i'm not showing off, i'm just curious as to what other people carry while they go about their day.

>>1031410
i dunno, some people carry laptops around with them and then there's weirdo hipsters that carry typewriters. there's nothing really weird about carrying a gun, i just have the option to defend myself if i need to.
>>
>>1031399
Do you happen to wear a fedora everyday also?
>>
>>1031399
you carry an extra pair of contact lenses? why?
>>
>>1031399
Keys and wallet. No gun since I don't live in a war zone.
>>
>>1031418
Because OP is so badass he doesn't flinch when shooting. So after he kills someone his contact lenses are spattered with blood and he needs to replace them.
>>
>>1031418
i don't have any glasses. if i lose a contact i'm pretty much fucked as i am blind without them and i drive for a living.
>>
>>1031399
>pistol is for defense
What's it like living the wild west?

>knives are tools and are used as such
I... don't think i believe you. Unless you work as park ranger or something. Which might also conceivably explain the pistol.
I carry a swiss army knife, and i can't remember ever being in a situation where i'v gone like "damn, i wish i'd carried two more knives."
>>
>>1031411
>i'm not showing off, i'm just curious as to what other people carry while they go about their day.
What i find curious is that it seems to be only weapon fetishists who are
>just curious as to other people carry while they go about their day.
I've never seen an EDC thread, anywhere, where the op hasn't contained, if not a gun, then at least several knives. Ever.
>>
>>1031428
well, people concerned with their every day carry are also people who like to be prepared for things. like opening boxes, which i do 2-3hrs a night before i get in my truck and run my route
>>
File: OP.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
OP.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>1031399 (OP)
>>1031400
>gun and at least two knives
>what I carry at work
>I use everything I carry
Do your job duties include boarding enemy vessels and making prisoners walk the plank?
>>
>>1031430
>people concerned with their every day carry are also people who like to be prepared for things
Where are your band aids, or the rest of your first aid kit?
Where is sewing kit?
Allen wrenches? Torx wrenches? Box wrenches?
Emergency water bottle?
Thumb drive?
>>
>>1031434
in my BOB in the truck. if i'm not in my work truck i'm usually never more than a few hundred feet from my personal vehicle

in my work truck i do keep bandaids, toilet paper and paper towels and every day i bring a cooler of water and usually some gatorade and something too eat.

if the truck breaks down it's not my job to fix it though. we have mechanics for that.
>>
>>1031430
>opening boxes, which i do 2-3hrs a night
>>
I don't want to pull everything out of my panniers to take a picture, but my everyday carry is:
wallet, keys, and a small cellphone

I pretty much always have a few more things with me though, because I go pretty much everywhere by bike:
Park MT-1 multitool, patch kit, spare tube, RoadMorph pump, small cable lock, water bottle, appropriate weather gear as needed
>>
>>1031436
i use the knife for other things too. don't need that lest i be carrying more shit
>>
>>1031438
Now this is an /n/ edc.
>>
>>1031404
>Carrying a handgun in Cook County
lol
>carries 3 fucking knives
You don't have to try so hard.
>>
>>1031460
carrying in cook county and inside the city is perfectly legal. read up on your shit.
>>
Phone
Vape
Wallet
>>
>>1031410
American rates of violent crime are 10x more than my country (Australia)
>>
I live in a civilized country so I don't need any weapons

I don't have a manual job so I don't need any tools

This leaves me with my keys, and usually my phone and wallet too
>>
>phone
>ear plugs
>wallet
>keys

I don't live in a 3rd world shithole where I have to defend myself from wild animals every day.
>>
You a fatty op? I feel like you're a fatty
>>
>>1031468
Even so, i don't really understand.

I mean in my head it's only effective if :
-The other person don't have a gun
-the other person have a gun but you draw first, and if he draw his gun too you shoot first.

And in these 2 situations you're the one escalating the violence not the so called agressor. What do you prefer, loosing your wallet or taking the risk to enter a gun fight an possibly kill someone or being killed but maybe keeping your wallet ? I guess it's a mater of culture and education.
>>
>>1031399
>what do you travel with on your person?
2 keys a wallet and my swinging dick.
yes, i use everything i carry, my dick is a tool and is used as such

keys are for defense
>>
>>1031399
>yes I carry spare contacts with me everywhere.
>>
>>1031503
This is reasonable.
>>
Fuck off to /g/ with your offtopic EDC shit. In fact fuck off from there too

>>>/soc/
>>
>>1031509
no, it's not.

t. blind muthafucka,
>>
>>1031399
>>1031400
>>1031404
>>1031407
>>1031422
>>1031435
>>1031439
>>1031464

>guns
>knives are tools
>no actual tools (unless you consider a swiss army knife a tool)

get a multi tool you mall ninja
>>
@op, I'm not against guns and own a few, I used to frequent /k/ for a bit.. but I dont carry simply because I already have anger issues and might be tempted to actually use it in a non-defense situation... it would probably be doubly so on my bike when I have adrenaline and have worked myself into an aggressive state... yeah bad combo for me to have a gun on me right as so a-hole in a jacked up ford decides to coal roll me and I see him at the next stop light
>>
>>1031533
OK
>>
>>1031533
Heh... nothin personnel, kid...
>>
>>1031399
GRAMS
R
A
M
S
>>
File: step_up_nigga.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
step_up_nigga.jpg
1B, 486x500px
Ya'll niggas have no swag. Muh grams? Pfft , harden the fuck up and climb them hills. Also, guns, really? Yall niggas are bitch whipped.
>>
>>1031549
This dude gets laid way more than OP
>>
>>1031399
What is the lighter for?

Why three different knives all about the same size?
>>
2lazy4pic
Glock 20 and 2 mags (usually leave the extras in my car though)
Cheapo Walmart knife
Wallet
Phone
Earbuds
Keys
2 pens (nice one and cheap one)
Lighter
Matchbook
>>
>>1031566
>>1031400
Nice Sig by the way, those grips are hot
>>
>>1031410
The difference is that French ghettos are much less dangerous and French ghettos (citées) are designed in such a way people from outside never have to drive through them to commute.
>>
>>
>>1031554
i've explained this a few times but the swiss knife was given to me by my dad about 30yrs ago when i was 7. i carry it now just as a keychain and in a pinch is does some small multitool stuff.

the folding knife i use at work for opening boxes. the neck knife is for the same thing but if i'm carrying something and can't get to the folder. it happens often enough that i bought a neck knife. if you look at my everyday outside of work carry it's not there.
>>
>>1031554
oh, and the lighter is for my cigarettes.
>>
>>1031623
It's okay OP, you can admit you have a weapons fetish or that you just like collecting blades. Silly excuses just make you look insecure.
>I need a third knife because my hands are too full to pick up either of the other knives I'm carrying.
>>
>>1031623
>opening boxes at work
>doesn't just keep a BOX CUTTER at work
wut? Nobody needs three knives on them at all times.
>>
>>1031660
if i had a box cutter at work then i'd have 4 blades to carry and for you to cry about.
>>
Can we get this faggy roleplaying shit off /n/

EDC is a shit tier hobby, it's just buying stuff and reading reviews online, and imagining yourself a hero while never actually using any of it

It's like proto preppers
>>
>>1031772
i acutally use all the stuff i carry or i wouldn't carry it
>>
>>1031773
But you already said you didn't use the gun.
>>
>>1031774
i carry it for defensive purposes. how often do use the spare tire in your trunk?

better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it
>>
>>1031533
I find the fact that people like you are allowed to have a gun worrisome.
I also find it worrisome that people with even less restraint and self insight are also allowed to have a gun.
>>
>>1031777
its a fucked up world anon.. maybe you should start carrying a gun.. just remember, a well armed society is a polite society
>>
>>1031780
Years of 4chans has taught me to deal with impolitenes.
A well armed society is a society where it's easy get access to a gun illegaly
>>
>>1031784
so the fuck what when you have a gun too
>>
>>1031770
so, what you're saying is that you physically have three blades on your person at all times while you're at work. Dude, people in warehouses don't even do that. Unless you're crocodile dundee, you're a try hard and I suggest putting one of those three knives to good use and just kys.
>>
>>1031777
i find it worrisome that cucks like you exist in the world
>>
>>1031784
>A well armed society is a society where it's easy get access to a gun illegaly

A society with bicycle repair shops is a society where it's easy to make a gun illegally. Guns are simple. If you want to get rid of them all, I don't think you will like what's left of society.
>>
/n/ doesn't really do edc except in relation to bike rides. Or its contained to specific threads since the judgement for edc is different based on profession.
I guess what I'm saying is how is your bullshit /n/?
>>
>>1031776
I bet you "use" all the knives and shit the same way.

>>1031789
First shooter advantage. I don't have second shot capability.
>>
>>1031807
>he shops at pbike
>>
>>1031490
>The other person don't have a gun
Don't need a gun to kill someone
>>
>>1031809
i do use the 2 knives the same way. opening boxes.

the swiss knife i've been carrying for almost 30yrs. my dad gave it to me. it's a keychain and occasionally used for tool purposes

i've explained this already.
>>
>>1031549
damn nigga, you are living the dream.

fanny pack crew represent!

w2c sunnies?
>>
>>1031811
I always knew those white tattooed beard faced men with short hair are the real danger for national security. Police should really lock them up so I can ride my bus, train, plane or bicycle safely.

Also why do people rob others? Do people really still carry cash with them? It's god damn 2016 now.

Also fuck off edc-threads.
>>
>>1031848
they steal phones now

using your phone in public is like waving $500 in cash around
>>
>>1031399
>>1031400
do you dont carry a cellphone?

and kershaw/ckrt proves youre out of your /k/ containment zone
>>
>>1031853
>do you dont carry
you should get back into Your containment zone
>>
File: Race_Murder_CDC.gif (1B, 486x500px)
Race_Murder_CDC.gif
1B, 486x500px
>>1031476
Lcuky. I wish we had less niggers in America but we're not allowed to talk about how shit they are.
>>
File: 1449550282637.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
1449550282637.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>1031399
Lol retard. Every edc thread is some autist showing off his shiny mall ninja shit. I'm glad nobody here has given you a serious response
>>
File: IMG_0036.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
IMG_0036.jpg
1B, 486x500px
I work on my 2,400 acre farm in kansas, cows and bison. With some hay and wheat too. Literally all i carry is my pistol and my rope. Phone dont work out here and other stuff can get broken
>>
File: IMG_0037.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
IMG_0037.jpg
1B, 486x500px
Pic related, my backyard.
>>1031894
>>
File: DSC03930.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
DSC03930.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>1031895
Squinting ,, isthat a windfarm?
,,, i hear you make, a lot.
>>
>>1031867
so you are worried about getting murdered because you are black?
>>
>>1031997
I live in a white neighborhood so I'm not scared of being murdered.
>>
File: W_RO_3.png (1B, 486x500px)
W_RO_3.png
1B, 486x500px
In case the government tries to institute an authoritarian regime right as I'm commuting.

It's a bit noticeable, but if the police stops me, I just start shouting "AM I DETAINED!?" at them, it usually works (except that one time when they sent me for a free unpaid vacation to a room full of pillows).
>>
>>1032053
So then why carry a gun every day?
>>
>>1032250
because its his right as (i'm assuming) an american. fucked up shit happens everywhere. it's less likely in some places but it doesn't mean it doesn't happen.
>>
>>1031939

>BantzRider
>>
>>1032544
>a right to having paranoia

bit unhealthy though
>>
>>1032703
i'm assuming you have a smoke detector in your house. is that being paranoid?

do you wear your seatbelt?
>>
>>1032750
>compares carrying a gun with you everywhere you go to wearing a seat belt or having smoke detectors
wew
>>
>>1032751
people carry a gun for defense against physical threats

seatbelt is a defense against car accidents and smoke detector is a defense against house fires. they're also physical threats.
>>
>>1032752
Not even close - car accidents and smoke inside of houses are common problems, crime that could be prevented with the use of a firearm is extremely uncommon.

Also, what was the last time somebody lost a finger because they operated a seatbelt improperly? And if you lose your temper and throw a smoke detector at someone, you might hurt them, but they're not going to be killed or seriously injured.
>>
Self defence is a fundamental human right, why do so many people have an irrational hatred of the whole concept?
>>
>>1032779
because liberals think criminals are the victims now
>>
>>1031853
>kershaw/crkt

/k/ doesn't want that nigga unless he has a sebenza
>>
>>1031399
I live chi too man, travel from West to South all the time. This is what I carry. Plus phone
>>
>>1033082
Forgot my chargers and jaybirds
>>
>>1031399
When at home, just my wallet, keys and phone. If I'm in Papua New Guinea I'll generally carry a weapon of some kind because I don't want a dozen guys to simultaneously fuck me up the ass
>>
>>1031468
And your country has twice the homicide rate we have here in switzerland, yet our gun law is more free then the US one
>>
>>1033969
ZING!
>>
ahahahahha knife or gun for self defense. Cringe. Implying I won't just pop you in your silly ass face as you struggle to pull your shit out of your holster because you're panicking so hard. While you're stunned from getting knocked in the face or on the ground from getting punched in the liver I will pistol whip you with your own pistol then, run off with your pistol AND your wallet. Cringeeeee lol. Now if you knew some basic hand-hand combat you might not be a little bitch.. I'd still get your wallet though I'm sure.

As for a knife? lol you ain't hitting shit with your little pussy blades.

Wanna know what I take for self defense? My fucking hands and my brain. lil bitch. lil pussy. lol cringe
>>
>>1032754
>crime that could be prevented with the use of a firearm is extremely uncommon.
... I spotted the eurofag. It literally happens thousands of times a day.

>Not even close - car accidents and smoke inside of houses are common problems,
Yeah, somewhere between dozens and thousands of times a day...

>Also, what was the last time somebody lost a finger because they operated a seatbelt improperly?
I would imagine sometime this year. Kids play with seatbelts, they wrap them around their arms/fingers when they are bored.

>And if you lose your temper and throw a smoke detector at someone, you might hurt them, but they're not going to be killed or seriously injured.
You're a fucking pussy if you can't kill someone with a smoke detector. I wouldn't want to throw a smoke detector at someone who I was not legally justified in doing so against.

I bet you also think it's stupid to carry a first aid kit, knife, phone, watch, money, or water.
"You don't really need those things, you're not fooling anyone. You're not making sure you're responsible for your own wellbeing, you're just paranoid"
>>
>>1033997
What's the point you're making here?

He was saying that Americans can be justified for carrying guns on their person because of the high homicide rates. What Switzerland's rate and gun laws are is completely irrelevant.
>>
>>1034037
see >>1032060

Why aren't you carrying an anti aircraft weapon or at least an anti tank weapon in case of a sudden authoritarian swing in government that impeaches on your freedoms?

Just look at Venezuela, it happened at least once this year and so on and so on.
>>
>>1034113
>Why aren't you carrying an anti aircraft weapon or at least an anti tank weapon in case of a sudden authoritarian swing in government that impeaches on your freedoms?

I can't carry those as easily.
Same reason why I don't carry a pair of ice skates.

America is made of engineers and fabricators.
>anti-tank
Home depot
>anti-aircraft
Home depot and hobby store

>Just look at Venezuela
Yes.
>it happened at least once this year and so on and so on.
Unfortunately my ideology doesn't accept ends justifies the means, so I can't do anything pro-active.

Ultimately with the way things are swinging back, we don't need to worry too much about a statist uprising for now.
Oathbreakers are being purged at all levels of the military and goverment. Plus if things keep going good, then the shit states will elect governors that take their oaths seriously.

>tl;dr
Read the federalist papers and understand the roles of the people, navy/army, and national guards in defense of the constitution.

>tl;dr tl;dr
The people, state militaries, and federal military play a game of rock paper scissors in defense of America. And should any entity other than those three get too uppity, then they band together.
>>
File: pure ideology.png (1B, 486x500px)
pure ideology.png
1B, 486x500px
>>1034147
wew
>>
>>1031399
> three knives
> shitty plastic guns
> no whistle
> no first aid
> no water
> driving a fucking car
> for a living
> the worst kind of cager

fuck the fuck off you piece of shit. no one wants you here. you're a child who has no idea how to participate in society. that's why you have the least skilled job that exists in america
>>
>>1034475
i drive a 28ft freightliner stepback
and i keep my BOB in my car that i drive to and from work and other places in need to go. i have another in my pickup.

all that said, i probably make more than you doing my "least skilled job in america"
>>
>>1031422
>i am blind without them and i drive for a living.
>i don't have any glasses

>if i lose a contact i'm pretty much fucked

I think you might be fucking retarded, anon
>>
>>1031399
Fuck off with your gun threads.
>>>/pol/
>>
>pistol is for defense
from what?
>the knives are tools and are used as such
what tasks are they used to perform?
>>
>>1035448
i live on the southside of chicago and drive through some of the shittiest parts of the city to get to work. being a bread guy i leave my house around 1:30am

i also have a lot of cash paying customers on my route. i get back to the bakery with anywhere from $300-$5000+ in cash on any given day.

knives open boxes, cut tape, cut paper, pry stuff if i need to, open bags of stuff, clean my fingernails, whatever

also, i've been carrying the swiss knife for almost 30yrs. my dad gave it to me. it's mainly just a keychain but works as a small multi tool if i don't have my tool box with me.
>>
>>1034475
>Shitty plastic guns
>Most popular pistol style on the planet
>Doesn't see the beautiful stainless SIG

>Arguing about survival shit in an EDC thread

>Talking shit about someone's job

>On 4chan talking about participation in society

What the fuck is a cager anyway?
>>
>>1032941
>>1032779
HANDS UP DON'T SHOOT
>>
>>1031399
I wish I could carry a gun at work.
>>
>phone
>wallet
>keys

The only thing I actually ever use are the keys
>>
>>1035550
>What is a cager
Hi! Welcome to your first day on /n/. Go die in a terrible accident, leaving all your loved ones alone and wishing that you hadn't been so fucking retarded.
>>
>>1031400
If you wanna hand over that SIG and Benchmade I'll take them off your hands.

Both shitty items. I'm sure you'll have no problem parting with them.
>>
>>1031399
you fucking yanks and your guns. I'm glad I live in a country where I don't have to worry about rednecks gunning me down.
>>
>>1038195
yeah you only have to worry about muslims taking over and then raping you
>>
>>1031468
Wait until us Americans move there. Violent crime will skyrocket.
>>
>>1031399
Keys
Flashlight
Backup pen-light
Pocket knife
Skinning knife
Paper-weight
Wallet
Phone
Small multi-tool
Condom
>>
>>1031436
>need to open boxes?
>don't use a knife, use this childproof safety cutter that's more expensive, breakable and doesn't work as good!
>because reasons
>>
>>1031399
>Gee Bill! How come your mom lets you carry three knives?

Seriously, three knives?

The gun I get, sometimes people gotta be laid out if they try some shady shit on you. A Swiss army-style knife I get, sometimes packages gotta be opened and twine cut and whatever. But a tacticool backup? And a tiny tacticool backup for your tacticool backup? That's just redundant shit that's weighing you down.
>>
>>1031401
niggers and multiculturalism in general. some of us don't live in a perfect homogeneous community like some of you.
>>
>>1038352

To be honest it is much better for box monkeys because it reduces damages goods, liability and employee downtime
>>
I feel naked without my tape measure

I even end up taking it to the beach, parties and family dinners with out thinking just because it is one of those things I always shove into my pockets upon leaving the house.
>>
>>1031578
Fiio X1
>with Apple earpods.

>Fuck off
>>
Nice gripzone fag
>>
>>1038426
u mad bro?
>>
File: dildos.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
dildos.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>1031399
>>
>>1039888

Trips

Gunnar dude has exquisite taste. I suspect he's part asian as well. The zen-like OCD with which he chooses and photographs his material possessions is revealing
>>
>>1039833
yeah, nah. i passed on the gripzone, mainly cuz it said gripzone on it but i also didn't want a double stack for the gun i carry most.
>>
>>1031852
joke's on them my phone is worthless
>>
Phone, Wallet, Keys. Don't need a gun or knife because I don't live in a crime ridden shit hole.
>>
>>1031434
You keep your tools in your vehicle, because you're not going to need them immediately (immediately as in on-your-person). This includes your first aid. If you're injured seriously enough that you wont have time to get to your vehicle to use your kit, you are probably not going to get much benefit from carrying it directly on you (of course you could also keep a backpack handy).

If you're going to need your weapon you're going to need it on your person, having to go and get it from your car makes it just as useful as if you never had one to begin with.
>>
>>1031418
Presumably so he can replace them if they get fucked up. Happens sometimes, or they get pushed out on accident when you rub your eyes. Takes up less space than a pair of glasses too.

Makes sense to me.
>>
>>1031425
It easy to mock people when you live in relative comfort anon.

Swiss army knives are great, but if you can't see the utility of a larger knife you have pretty limited creativity, and probably limited life experience.
>>
>>1038386
this, for people whos job involves it. But I think for personal use theres really no point in getting a box opener.
>>
Why do guns trigger some people? I'd arm myself with a tank if I wanted to, because I can. I can and will own weaponry and only a faggot would object to that. Man, I can't wait for the world to become AnCap so that I can build weapons without gay ass faggots getting in my way. Nothing wrong with amassing strength.
>>
>>1031490
>only effective if
>the other person don't have a gun
the idea is that the alternative is if the other person DOES have a gun you are on an equal footing.

>you draw first
This isn't too unreasonable, but if someone pulls a gun on you they're probably not planning on shooting you, and the idea is that by demonstrating you are capable of producing the same it will deter the aggressor from proceeding.

I get what you're leaning towards with the whole thing about escalating the violence and in fact a lot of self defense courses teach that if you're being robbed it's just better to give up the wallet and let it blow over. It depends on your philosophy when it comes to self defense. The main idea of the gun is that you use it as a deterrent, rather than actually having to use it. You're supposed to demonstrate that you have that capability and then the assailant will most likely retreat. And you're only supposed to fire if you are absolutely certain that it's the safest move for yourself.

And actually yes I would probably just hand over my wallet and let it blow over. But no I'm not particularly worried if I kill someone trying to rob me. Fuck them.
>>
>>1031493
My dick is my defense weapon, it also doubles as a key to a few different locks
>>
>>1031522
takes up less space than a pair of glasses
>>
>>1031784
>A well armed society is a society where it's easy get access to a gun illegaly
you spelled legally wrong
>>
>>1031554
I carry a lighter just in case there's another guy who needs it.
>>
>>1034001
Funny troll, but he's actually got kind of a point. If you're going to carry a weapon for self defense, be sure to actually get some training.
>>
>>1038195
You act like it's literally the wild west out here. People don't just whip out their guns and start popping off dude. Lived a couple decades in a town with 50%+ of the people carrying guns right on their hips, never been shot at once.
>>
>>1031399
>/n/erds
its /n/iggers, /n/igga
>>
>>1031399
What a pile of shit. Can you even run without something flying out of your pockets?
>>
>>1045336
Yeah in fairness most of the gun deaths are suicides or someone's kid accidentally shooting herself in the back seat of the station wagon. Go USA freedom!
>>
I've never seen someone with no gun start a thread like this
>>
File: edc.jpg (2MB, 2432x3286px) Image search: [Google]
edc.jpg
2MB, 2432x3286px
>>
>>1047053
Third hand tool

You need this for edc? These rarely get used at my lbs im employed at.
>>
>>1047056
I don't have to justify myself you commie prick, it's my constitutional right to carry a third hand tool.

It's mostly a deterrent so that the cables know I'm no pussy. I pray that I never need it but when that day comes I'll be ready.
>>
>>1047058
Alright. I see you're trying to troll there. Thats fun, good for you!
>>
>>1047058
You are comparing apples to oranges. Libtard.
>>
File: 240606.jpg (15KB, 510x397px) Image search: [Google]
240606.jpg
15KB, 510x397px
>>1047056
>Third hand tool
That's a Fourth Hand. Pic related is a Third Hand and is used for setting up old center pull brakes.
>>
>>1047087
I stand corrected.
>>
>>1031549
>not pedro's levers
Do you even true your own wheels?
>>
>>1031549
I already have the sunglasses
>>
>>1047087
Very handy when doing pad alignment and adjustment on any rim brake. Why are they particularly useful for centre pull?
>>
>>1031438
i read that as spare lube kek
>>
>>1031399
Phone in case of emergency,first aid kit,in rest i see you have evrything.
>>
>>1047280
because you can adjust most brakes without them pretty easily, but center pull cantis are a bitch
>>
>>1031420
Kek
>>
>>1031406
In most (all?) states it is illegal to brandish a concealed firearm, except with the intent to kill.

In other words, the only time you are legally allowed to use it for defense is if your life is in danger and you need to immediately kill whoever is attacking you.

That's why Zimmerman killed Trayvon. He was getting the shit beat out of him and had no other resort.
>>
>>1031425
You realize concealed firearms prevent over a million crimes every year, right?
Thread posts: 167
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.