[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

bike

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

File: DSC_00264.jpg (611KB, 2923x1657px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_00264.jpg
611KB, 2923x1657px
bike
>>
>>1029401

>sram 1x prototype
>>
File: recumbentfeels.png (47KB, 697x580px) Image search: [Google]
recumbentfeels.png
47KB, 697x580px
>>1029401
join the fture bro
>>
>>1029401
No, that's an ANTIQUE, and it belongs in a museum, or hanging on a wall, not on the road where it will get even more worn out and broken, with no authentic replacement parts available to repair it. Go get a nice modern CF bike and leave that thing at home.

>>1029406
Recumbents are the sole province of broken-down elderly men riding 10mph on a Saturday afternoon on the bike paths. If they were really any good at all then you'd see USA Cycling-sanctioned road races of them all the time, but the FACT that you don't means that they're unpopular, in addition to unsafe at any speed on public roads, and an order of magnitude more unsafe on high speed technical descents, like descending a mountain. By the way how many grandchildren do you have now, grandpa?
>>
File: pump.jpg (721KB, 3008x2000px) Image search: [Google]
pump.jpg
721KB, 3008x2000px
pump
>>
seatbelt
>>
>>1029507
>Autism
>>
>>1029584
Is that a rod or a string?
>>
>>1029601
they're in a harness attached to the frame by a steel cable to help them put down the kilowatts
>>
>>1029507
>No, that's an ANTIQUE, and it belongs in a museum, or hanging on a wall
COLLECTABLE
>>
File: helmet1.jpg (11KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
helmet1.jpg
11KB, 620x400px
helmet
>>
File: syd_bike05.jpg (18KB, 220x261px) Image search: [Google]
syd_bike05.jpg
18KB, 220x261px
I've got a bike, you can ride it if you like.
It's got a basket, a bell that rings
And things to make it look good.
I'd give it to you if I could, but I borrowed it.

You're the kind of girl that fits in with my world.
I'll give you anything, everything if you want things.

I've got a cloak it's a bit of a joke.
There's a tear up the front. It's red and black.
I've had it for months.
If you think it could look good, then I guess it should.

I know a mouse, and he hasn't got a house.
I don't know why I call him Gerald.
He's getting rather old, but he's a good mouse.

I've got a clan of gingerbread men.
Here a man, there a man, lots of gingerbread men.
Take a couple if you wish. They're on the dish.

I know a room full of musical tunes.
Some rhyme, some ching, most of them are clockwork.
Let's go into the other room and make them work.
>>
>>1029507
>Recumbents are the sole province of broken-down elderly men riding 10mph on a Saturday afternoon on the bike paths.

I did a 1000 mile "credit-card" tour with some friends. One was riding riding a short wheelbase recumbent. I was riding a conventional 700c clincher touring bike, the others were on 700c racing bikes.

On well engineered and maintained highways the recumbent was fastest downhill, easiest to ride on the flats*, and often slowest uphill. When road conditions became poor, e.g. logging roads in Oregon, the small wheeled recumbent was clearly at a disadvantage, having to reduce speed out of fear of tire or rim damage.

*We were all experienced riders, but the recumbent rider was uncomfortable riding in a pack or passing close to us. Of course he was much more dependent on bike and helmet mounted mirrors. Not a scientific observation, but he seemed to require more maneuvering space. Also, even though this was a short-wheelbase recumbent, it was much harder to lift up and down stairs to get into motel rooms.
>>
>>1029697
>smaller front wheel
There are also SWB bents with dual 26" wheels.

Still not 28", but pretty much as big as normal bike wheels.
>>
File: Luciole.jpg (135KB, 850x569px) Image search: [Google]
Luciole.jpg
135KB, 850x569px
Bents can be sexy
>>
>>1029742
They always end up looking like a regular bike frame that got mangled tho
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.