[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The worst cycling subculture

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 11

File: durianrider-image.jpg (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
durianrider-image.jpg
15KB, 300x300px
In my opinion the worst cycling subculture that I have ever had the displeasure of dealing with has to be vegan riders.

I used to live in Adelaide where Durianrider lives and since Adelaide is a small town you're pretty much going to run into every semi serious cyclist at one point.

The guy is an absolute sociopath and all of his followers are cringey and annoying as fuck. His diet advice is completely bunk and basically equates to: consume as much sugar as possible and ride as much as possible.

This wouldn't be so bad if it were possible to just avoid the cunt and not have to see him, I moved to Melbourne so it's not as if I've ever run into him but the cunt has completely infected Youtube so now whenever I try to look up cycling related videos there is Durianrider shitting up the search results and in the sidebar for suggested videos.

Not only that but there are other vegan cyclists on youtube doing the same shit as Durianrider telling people to "carb the fuck up" and acting morally superior because they have a retarded diet.
>>
Lol, I just started watching his vids the other day, he seems as narcissistic as an other youtube e-celeb

Only vids I thought were worthwhile were him proving you can keep up with a fast group hillclimb ride on a $500 road bike, and maybe a vid about roadlink/low gears but I'm sure it has been done by others
>>
File: 1458581121116.png (196KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1458581121116.png
196KB, 420x420px
>>1024602
He's 100% troll.

No way you'd keep the weight off eating that much sugar without cycling constantly.

He acts like he's seriously lacking nutrients for his brain, which he probably is.
>>
I'd bang his ex gf tho
>>
What do you expect from a guy coming form the kind of background he has.

He is absolutely filled with controversy and actually belive some people exist only to hate on him and he justifies all of this because his channel get's a little bit of views.

He is one of those, if you are not a vegan you love, identify and are a rapists and pedophile just like vegan gains and the other geniouses. Assuming moral superiority based on diet while not taking some other small little trivial things to account, like being fair.

Someone who is on a huge ego trip and it is basically impossible to tell him otherwise if his channel does not crash and burn at some point.

In fact I too am just a jealous rapists who rapes cows and eat's children, because I like me a good burger every once in a while.
>>
File: 86430070.jpg (87KB, 960x1024px) Image search: [Google]
86430070.jpg
87KB, 960x1024px
>does steroids
>claims it's the 75 bananas a day he eats that makes him perform well
>>
>>1024638
I don't like durianrider at all, but there's no way you can argue veganism is not a morally superior diet to a carnist diet. I don't know what mental gymnastics meat eaters have to go through to convince themselves otherwise.
>>
>>1024693
It's simple. Assert that non human animals have no ethical standing.
>>
>>1024693
Morally superior how? Starving yourself of essential animal proteins because you feel sad that an animal is killed to feed a different animal, i.e. you?
>>
>>1024695
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vgmjh7bh7Ks
>>
>>1024693
I grew up with vege parents, they had no qualms about harvesting their garden and sinking their canines into childlren of the Earth.

fucking savages.

>>1024699
might as well rename himself Dick Drumpfkins
>>
>>1024699
Did you really post a Richard Dawkins YouTube video as a reply? How embarrassing.
>>
>>1024694
The environmental impact of animal agriculture directly harms humans

>>1024695
Morally superior in that sentient beings are not tortured and killed to sustain my being. Of course like >>1024694 said, this is predicated on the value of sentient life over non sentient life, which most people agree too. Also, like I just said, there's also the environmental factors to consider.
>>
File: Alex2.png (753KB, 791x786px) Image search: [Google]
Alex2.png
753KB, 791x786px
I hate the entire cycling hippy culture. I carry a gun when I ride and I print like a mexican maid working for Hillary and literally every cyclist I run into thinks I'm the devil for having a decent means of self protection. Then they get run over, robbed, and beaten up by cagers and take it like a bitch because that's all they know how to do.

I miss when cyclists used to be non-pansy people.
>>
>>1024693
That's not what I'm saying. It's the fact that they throw around borderline rape accusations and use diet as an argumentation tool.

Make a number of yourself because you have chosen an ethical diet and act like you can shut people up and make their point's irrelevant based on this.

That is childish and immature as fuck.
>>
OP is just jealous that he is a fat faggot incapable of riding over 100km.
>>
>>1024730
And yet if I were to punch every vegan i see in their shitty smug fucking faces, it would be ME that gets in trouble with the law.
This planet is fucked now.
>>
File: 1477668540889.png (2MB, 1402x3892px) Image search: [Google]
1477668540889.png
2MB, 1402x3892px
B 1 2

>>
Why do you guys care?

I leisurely tour on a mountain bike in jeans listening to music or a movie with my bar mounted phone and a Starbucks in the cup holder. Then maybe after I finish my coffee I'll pull a fat manual down a long Hill dragging all my luggage with me. Maybe I'll have a pizza for dinner. Maybe I'll do 20km before breakfast. Who gives a fuck.
>>
File: 1371509329831.gif (1020KB, 400x229px) Image search: [Google]
1371509329831.gif
1020KB, 400x229px
>>1024695
>essential animal proteins
like which ones? How do you think vegans actually exist and live if that was the case? Like jesus stop and think for a second. Where did you hear that or did you just make it up
>>
>>1024721
God bless you Patriot.
I carry a Kahr CM9 on me at all times, I try not to print because dumb liberals here get so scared... Like, I'm a 5'4" tranny, niggers are ALWAYS coming up to me and I will not be culturally enriched.

I hope one day bikes won't be associated with pansy lefties.
>>
>>1024693
Nobody is even discussing this fuckhead
>>
>>1024721
As a non American it sounds weird to me. That being said my countries crime rates are significantly lower and more people have guns in the US... So idk, I'd probably carry a gun if I lived there.
>>
>>1024801
Don't hold it against him, it's not his fault he's a vegan. Poor soul.
>>
>>1024602
>consume as much sugar as possible and ride as much as possible

It worked for me as a kid. We did some really long rides. Don't knock it 'till you try it bro.
>>
>>1024721
>I carry a gun when I ride and I print like a mexican maid working for Hillary

I'm not sure how this similie works. Are Hillary's maids shemales?
>>
>>1024767
I read this while close to my lactate threshold, and mistread it as
>I'll pull a fat Manuel.

which gave me the mental image of anon riding his Jan Heinie off doing a leadout for some fat hispanic roadies down to the pizza shop.
>>
>taking Durianrider seriously

He's a cunt but some of his vids are fuckin hilarious, he's a great meme among my riding buds
>>
>>1024602
>I used to live in Adelaide
I'm sorry
>>
>>1024693
I think you overly romanticise what nature is like
>>
File: 1472138870802.png (509KB, 973x616px) Image search: [Google]
1472138870802.png
509KB, 973x616px
>>1024793

>5'4" tranny
>I will not be culturally enriched

Are all Americans this deluded???
>>
>>1024923
You shouldn't judge an entire nation because of one degenerate. I shouldn't sully your perception of Americans, I'm an anomaly and you know exactly what I mean about being enriched faggot.
>>
File: 1468914083062.png (1MB, 1254x688px) Image search: [Google]
1468914083062.png
1MB, 1254x688px
>>1024793
>I'm a 5'4" tranny
>>
>>1024925
Are you female passing tranny? Post pics.
>>
>>1024815
It's a recent political reference to Hillary's illegal maid who printed off classified information for her on multiple occasions. Highly illegal but her last name is Clinton so it's okay.
>>
>>1024793
>be a manlet
>become a grill
>height no longer a problem
Genius, albeit a bit degenerate way of solving the issue desu. I might've done the same if I were a manlet.
>>
>>1024693
While we're talking about moral superiority, why haven't we walled off (figuratively speaking) Africa and implemented a Prime Directive to not interfere (including humanitarian aid) with their societies?
>>
He convinced me to go vegan desu
>>
>>1024625

Mind posting her name or a picture ?
>>
He turned Julia Boer into a hottie
>>
File: freelee.jpg (73KB, 638x631px) Image search: [Google]
freelee.jpg
73KB, 638x631px
>>1025833
freelee the banana girl
>>
>>1025864
Completely insane.
>>
>>1025864
I'd fuck her
>>
I'd fuck him. I bet with all the bananas he eats I wouldn't even need lube.
>>
>>1026514
It would be like fucking one of the jews in the concentration camps.
>>
>>1026522
I'm diamonds
>>
is it me or is it like

unusually childish and edgy ITT
>>
>>1026553
That's vegans for ya
>>
>>1024602
>vegan riders
How is this a subculture? Who cares what people eat unless you are from /fit/ or /ck/? I'm not sure if this ridiculousness is the fault of vegans who constantly self-promote, or everyone else who feels the need to pick on them because they personally like meat.

>>1024681
>claims it's the 75 bananas a day he eats that makes him perform well
The radioactive potassium in bananas powers a miniature nuclear reactor that makes you go faster.
>>
>>1024602
The fact that vegans have to supplement their diet with sugar (which gets converted to fat in a fat deficient diet) for high endurance should be an indicator why being vegan is not a healthy diet.
>>
>>1026709
If your body is designed to do it, how is it not healthy?
>>
>>1024602
>what's the worst cycling subculture?
ITT: [insert cycling culture that isn't the one I identify with]
>>
>>1024602

>youtube is affecting my life

Bruh
>>
>>1027212
You body evolved to eat meat anon.
Meat and bipedalsim are why we have such large cranial capacity.
We can get by just fine now without meat but we definitely would have never become humans without meat.
>>
>>1024602

The problem isn't "vegan riders" the problem is vegans in general. They're almost always narcissistic self righteous assholes.
>>
File: n.jpg (41KB, 586x704px) Image search: [Google]
n.jpg
41KB, 586x704px
>>1024721
Lol that's cute, can't wait till they put you in jail for life for a simple road rage incident that you escalated to the point of no return with your muh gunz
>>
>>1024694
Why don't I come over for dinner tonight and we'll butcher up some hamburgers from your dog, if animals are so insignificant? It'd save me a trip to the store, that place is always so busy.
>>
>>1027212
>>1026709
The human body evolved to eat almost anything. Both vegans and most other diets are still healthy. We're like fucking giant hairless bipedal rats.
>>
>>1028040
http://www.npr.org/2010/08/02/128849908/food-for-thought-meat-based-diet-made-us-smarter
>>
>>1027928

As a chinaman, I'm perfectly fine with that.
>>
>>1028092
'Meat is packed with lots of calories and fat.'

So basically, a caloric surplus allowed us to evolve a larger noggin. In 2016, while two thirds of American adults are considered overweight or obese why are we still consuming and glorifying foods which lead to weight gain, heart disease and bowel cancer?
>>
>>1024793
>5'4" tranny
>"bless you patriot"
>"niggers"
Maybe Khomeiny was right wanting to destroy America
>>
>>1024602

Banana girl is pretty hot desu
>>
>>1024693
Depends on what your set of morals and core beliefs are m8. Personally, veganism clashes with mine and while monoculture is ruining our planet, i really don't see abstaining from animal products as a valid form of protest for me when the real problems lie with how our agricultural industry works. All I have to say senpaitachi
>>
>>1028995
A problem with animal products is they raise your IGF, which causes increases in aging related diseases like cancer. google dr. mcdougall
>>
File: feelswhiteman.jpg (40KB, 570x574px) Image search: [Google]
feelswhiteman.jpg
40KB, 570x574px
>>1024721
>tfw your town is 90% white and 8% Asian with a large cycling community that isn't made up of dirty hippies
>>
>>1024602
>Adelaide is a small town
What kind of fucking standards do you have where a city of more than 1 300 000 people is a small town?
>>
>>1028158
>foods which lead to weight gain

So basically, all food?
>>
>>1029413
>So basically, all food?
no, a lot of vegetiable oils are unhealthy and high in saturated fats. Which means vegetarians end up using oils like olive oil which are fats of low complexity and not sufficient for high caloric consumption
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.