[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Recumbent bicycle thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 26

File: DSC_6721.jpg (173KB, 1600x1338px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_6721.jpg
173KB, 1600x1338px
Why aren't they more popular? Is it all the UCI's fault?
Can they ever become more than just a niche product?

Also, post recumbents that don't make you look like a tool.
>>
I think it's because you look even dorkier on a recumbent
>>
In my heart of hearts I know that riding a recumbent would be based but cars would NEVER see me unless you have a little flag, hopping curbs would be impossible, and I'm struggling for a third reason...storage would be an issue?
>(inb4 pics of baconrider's sick tricycle recumbent with a milk crate.)
>>
>>1022005
>In my heart of hearts I know that riding a recumbent would be based but cars would NEVER see me unless you have a little flag, hopping curbs would be impossible, and I'm struggling for a third reason...storage would be an issue?

So get a BIG flag. And not just any flag, but the national flag. I remember seeing a guy on a recumbent with big ass fleur-de-lys.

That way, if a motorist hit you, you can say they hate your country and FREEDOM (if you're in burgerland).
>>
>>1021994
They're not as easy to control therefore more dangerous.
It's an awkward less natural position to be riding in therefore more dangerous.
You're not anywhere near as visible riding one therefore more dangerous.
You can't stop quickly and safely therefore more dangerous.
You can't descend at high speed safely on one -- therefore more dangerous.
You can't develop your full power riding one.
You can't sprint on one.
They're heavier and more expensive.

Really they ought to be banned from public roads, they're a safety hazard for both riders and the general public.

Really, if you're going to be a pussy and not ride a normal bike you may as well go all the way and get a three-wheeler. At least you can stop quickly on one -- even though you can't go fast on them. But someone who wants to ride something as stupid as a recumbent isn't interested in 'fast' anyway so that doesn't matter.

Or maybe you should just give up and take the bus.
>>
>>1022034
Mostly bullshit. You are less visible and they are more expensive and... that's all.

They are comfier and you will be faster on one than on a bicycle.
>>
>>1022040
well, kinda sorta.

some recumbents sit very low (tadpole trikes) but many others put your head just a couple inches lower than it would be riding an upright bike on the drops.

some recumbents are faster than an upright bike, but many aren't.

recumbent are generally a lot more comfortable, and you can sit on them and keep pedaling a lot longer because of that, so for many people doing moderately long rids--they would be "faster" on a recumbent.

a recumbent's main advantage is long-distance comfort. If you never ride long distances, the main advantage is largely lost.

also: I'd bet the bike in OP's photo isn't rideable. very few rear-wheel-steer bicycles have been built that were ride-able. The Kalle bike/design is considered to be the best example, and it's nothing like that.
>>
>>1022034
>gish gallop in full swing
butthurt uprightfag detected
>>
File: 1476092670674.jpg (164KB, 800x534px)
1476092670674.jpg
164KB, 800x534px
>>1021994
>Why aren't they more popular?
Who's going to sink all that cash into something they might not like?

>Is it all the UCI's fault?
That seems really unlikely. I doubt most cyclists even follow bike racing.
And YES, I know the 10% of you who do will reply with indignant outrage.

>>1021994
>post recumbents that don't make you look like a tool.
How 'bout YOU do that OP.
The bike in your pic is the most pretentious looking piece of shit I've ever seen.
>>
File: image_thumb[1].png (268KB, 474x294px)
image_thumb[1].png
268KB, 474x294px
SIKK SKIDZ
>>
>>1022034
>You can't stop quickly and safely therefore more dangerous.
>You can't descend at high speed safely on one -- therefore more dangerous.
>You can't develop your full power riding one.
>You can't sprint on one.
[Citation Needed?]
Not a fan of them, but I've seen them zipping right along. They are just a niche thing, like cargo bikes or unicycles. They work great if they match your special needs.
>>
File: baron.jpg (225KB, 1265x600px) Image search: [Google]
baron.jpg
225KB, 1265x600px
I fell for the meme. I was curious to find out how it rode, I didn't mind it until I crashed it after having the front wheel caught in a rut in a bad section of road. Had I been on a traditional bike, I could've just pulled up on the handlebars to get the front wheel out of the rut, but I just got caught until it threw me off balance.
>>
>>1021994
no bunny hopping or wheelies. no standing up to mash out a sprint or climb. I don't really care that much about aerodynamics, I find actual body dynamics more fun when I ride.
>>
>>1022705
Was the bike trashed? Any pics of the aftermath?
>>
>>1022566
Recumbents only are slower on a climb. Your average speed will always be higher on a recumbent than a normal bycicle. And due the position, you can smash harder than a bicycle (it's the main issue with newcomers too). It's also possible to carry a lot of weight.
>>
>>1022672
>unicycles
>needs
>>
>>1022740
Nah, just some scrapes and had to readjust the handlebars
>>
velomobiles are the path of the future
>>
>>1022756
enjoy your future

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-ewLIJUEO0
>>
>>1022826
LMAO every time!
>>
>>1022826
>that'smyfetish.swf
>>
Let me know when someone figures out how to bunnyhop effectively on one then I'll think about it.

Also anyone on a recumbent is physically unable to go ham. That's pretty fucking homosexual
>>
>>1022672
You need common sense, not citation. Pretty much all of your weight is on the rear wheel when turning, and there isn't much you can do about it because of your retarded body position. so you're even more likely to lose traction cornering at high speeds. Your body weight isn't above the pedals so you can't put your weight on your legs to pedal so it physically prevents you from pedaling as hard. And you have a stupid small amount of leverage over your front tire. Oh yeah it has a shit turning radius because of the long wheelbase and low center of gravity too.

And honestly (not just who I'm replying to), if you're concerned enough with comfort and aerodynamics to get a recumbent, you're just a fucking pussy. I don't care if your disabled you still look like a dumbass.
>>
>>1021994

Because they make you look like a massive tool.

>Also, post recumbents that don't make you look like a tool.

Literally impossible.
>>
>>1021994
This has to be one of the worst studio photographs I have ever seen
>>
File: biketard.jpg (68KB, 486x800px) Image search: [Google]
biketard.jpg
68KB, 486x800px
>>1022914
>>
>>1022746
>anycycle
>needs
But what if I 'need' to have fun while looking like a dork?
>>
File: 000.jpg (157KB, 640x442px) Image search: [Google]
000.jpg
157KB, 640x442px
>>1022005
I've seen a guy on one of these in Toronto's downtown core on one of these. Not sure how he hasn't been flattened.
>>
I have considered getting a recumbent, especially velomobiles. The choice to go for a touring upright bike came after consideration of locking up at my destination and at home (no garage do would need locked up outside unlike touring bike that fits easily up the stairs to my flat). Most areas it is highly practical, unfortunately in more built up areas where manu people live in flats or dont have a garages it is more difficult.
Best way to increase popularity would be to increase the securoty measures possible for them and to have them available in more local stores.
>>
>>1023080
>recumbent
>flattened
kek
>>
>>1022705
this is literally what autism on wheels look like
>>
Same reason no one shoots free throws underhand.
>>
>>1022866
Wrong wrong wrong

Recumbents can lean the shit into a curve and not wipe out because the center of gravity is lower
You can mash harder on a recumbent with your back braced against the backrest because legs can press heavier than body weight
>>
>>1022034
This is so wrong.

I can brake as hard as I want, no fear of flipping over.

>awkward less natural position to be riding
As opposed to a normal upright being more natural?

And nothing about it feels awkward.

>You can't descend at high speed safely on one
Wrong

>They're not as easy to control therefore more dangerous.
They control differently than conventional bikes.

Different muscles get a different load than on a normal bike.

Ok man

Only weight and expense is valid in your post.
>>
>>1023317
cause it looks gay?
>>
>>1022705
seeing a chain that long just makes me laugh for some reason. i never considered that it had to be that way
>>
>>1023899
There's front wheel drive recuments which have a shorter chain and don't look as silly
>>
File: Luciole.jpg (135KB, 850x569px) Image search: [Google]
Luciole.jpg
135KB, 850x569px
>>1023900
Some of them look great.
>>
>>1022034
>They're not as easy to control therefore more dangerous.

Depends on the type. Tadpole trikes are super - easy to ride

>It's an awkward less natural position to be riding in therefore more dangerous.

Uwotm8?

>You're not anywhere near as visible riding one therefore more dangerous.

Incorrect. Being odd you are more visible. When I was riding a bent I was given more space then when I ride upright.

DOubly incorrect. Lower center of gravity makes brakes more effective - less risk of endo. Tadpole trikes can stop on a dime.

>You can't descend at high speed safely on one -- therefore more dangerous.

Incorrect. You can achieve higher speeds more quickly, but thanks to good brakes, it is safer then lower speeds on an upright,

Yes. There is about 5-10% penalty on FTP on bents.

Fastest sprints I ever made were on recumbent.

>They're heavier and more expensive.

Incorrect. With recent price hikes made by all upright brands, recumbents are in a price parity. They can be heavier tho.
>>
On a sidenote, you should really run clipless on a recumbent because that way you don't need to keep pressure on the pedal when your other leg is pushing the other pedal.

Should increase power output by 5-10% or so.
>>
>>1024359
I hate clipless but it's pretty essential on a recumbent. There are guys who make a sort of heel brace but it looks kinda klunky
>>
>>1023944
>Incorrect. With recent price hikes made by all upright brands, recumbents are in a price parity. They can be heavier tho.

Are bike makers really charging more for the same bike than they did a few years ago? I don't really pay attention to prices.
>>
I was in the recumbent world for a year or so. I think recumbents like pic related have a place for long distance travelling. But the low ones are horrible. You get so much hate from other people.

And i´ve been in group rides. The people are the greatest smug riders you will ever meet. They are like prius x10 drivers on bicycles. Not fun to be around with. They feel and act all superior and consider all other cyclers stupid.

I could not stand it. I sold all my recumbents and stopped long distance cycling completely, now I just use a motorcycle and only use a bicycle for 5<km hops, what they are intended to be for.
>>
>>1025941
This /n/igger gets it. The arguments made for recumbents are essentially solved by adding an engine. In an athletic context, the advantages aren't even relevant due to standardization and relative performance measures instead of outright performance measures. Also, motorcycles are much sexier than recumbents. What's your steed?
>>
File: 1472237369979.gif (980KB, 227x221px)
1472237369979.gif
980KB, 227x221px
>>1022034
>natural position
>>
>>1022756
I saw somebody in one of these the other day.
Why do they even exist?
>>
>>1022914
I'd ride her.
>>
File: DSC03745.jpg (797KB, 1953x1457px) Image search: [Google]
DSC03745.jpg
797KB, 1953x1457px
>>
>>1026999
Aerodynamics, basically. They're super fast in a straight line on the flats. You can easily cruise at 40-50 km/h in those things.
>>
>>1027060
to add to that, yes they're much better at pushing air out of the way than a traditional bike, the current men's 1 hour standing start record in a HPV is 92.43 km/h
>>
>>1021994
Because you look like a fucking homo riding them.
>>
are there recument races?
>>
>>1022005
also your face would be on the bikers' ass level
>>
File: ca00db3cc4e06e78c2d11e4e646e1f37.jpg (259KB, 736x1104px) Image search: [Google]
ca00db3cc4e06e78c2d11e4e646e1f37.jpg
259KB, 736x1104px
>>1027248
Nice
>>
250 watts - 45 km/h on average
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPMfbFY7YH4
>>
>>1029138
wouldnt you be this fast with a high performance racing bike?
I mean I certainly wouldnt and I'm glad if I got a 30km/h average with my old self restored racing bike.
But someone professional would easily compete with this guy right?
>>
>>1029146
>wouldnt you be this fast with a high performance racing bike?
For 5 minutes maybe, if you're very strong.

>But someone professional would easily compete with this guy right?
It's filmed in the Netherlands which is as flat as a pancake.

It would easily destroy a professional on a flat, it would also destroy professionals riding in a peloton.

As long as a huge majority of the road is flat.

30 km/h is very doable (even for older guys) with a road bike for an hour.
Just push yourself at the beginning until your condition is good enough.
>>
>>1027314
reflector ruined my fap
>>
>>1027060
> 40-50
> cruise speed
> easily

Nope.exe

Maybe in a high end one with lots of practice you can do this for some time. It is not cruise speed.
>>
>>1027314
>no shit streak
Confirmed for fair weather """cyclist""". Would not bang.
>>
>>1029154
>Maybe in a high end one with lots of practice you can do this for some time. It is not cruise speed.
Yes it is. These things routinely reach speeds in the hundreds on long straights. 50km/h cruise is no problem even for a moderately fit cyclist.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jePRQoWyMz4
>>
>>1027213
Yes and they're dorky as fuck
>>
>>1021994
Why Ride Recumbents
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPD-dMSa9IA
>>
>>1029160
so its a bike for old rusty smugs?
>>
File: Mango Velomobile.jpg (343KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
Mango Velomobile.jpg
343KB, 1600x1067px
I have one of these. Modified the seat to be removed easily. Carry a little fordable mattress and pillows in the back. I've gone camping with it. During long bicycle trips, I carry food, money, etc. After the day ride, I park it in a forest. I put a little camo rain cover around it, so it's less visible. Then I click out the chair, put it to the side, fold the mattres out inside the velomobile, and I can sleep inside the velomobile. I open the little windows for fresh air, it works perfectly. No need for a tent.

Here is a video, showing luggage capability of a racing velomobile. An average velomobile can carry even more. They are very practical if you don't have to do city rides.
I have a little electric assist for hills. farthest I've ridden is 400 kilometres, with rest and sleep in between
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryeg_qI8csc
>>
>>1029156
> These things routinely reach speeds in the hundreds
You clearly have no idea what you are talking about. Speeds above 100 are exceptional or reached on descends.

> 50km/h cruise speed
Maybe. But only if
a) outside of urban areas
b) flat road with good surface
c) good weather
d) well trained
e) fast velomobile

To actually achieve 50 kmh cruise speed all of the above requirements must be met. Velomobiles are much heavier than road bikes and stop and go is really bad for velomobiles.
Additionally, only a few models actually are built for these speeds and cost lots of money.
>>
Recumbent bikes are disproportionately pricier.
Not to mention velomobiles, those are plain wallet rape, stike that, bank account rape.

Why would any avid biker want to be subjected to that just to find out how it works for him.

I don't want to hear any of that no mass production/no asian labor bullshit excuses.

Post a cheap recumbent (relative to upright bikes) or forever hold your bent shitposting/shilling.
>>
>>1029150

Funniest comment ever on /n/
>>
>>1029461
Either renting or 2nd hand.
>>
>>1029385
What's the pedal setup like such that you can put a mattress inside and sleep inside it? Photos pls.

>>1029449
Agreed that the quoted speeds seem very high for anything other than flat as fuck roads. The aero fairing would be 100% useless up in the Santa Cruz mountains.
>>
File: naziexperiment.png (463KB, 700x700px)
naziexperiment.png
463KB, 700x700px
it is confirmed that pedofiles use velomobiles
>>
>>1024376
Yeah. 10 years ago, an average aluminum road bike with 105 (e.g. CAAD8) was around $1200. Now that same bike (e.g. CAAD12) is around $1600. c'dale still sells the CAAD8 105 for around $1200 tho.
>>
>>1029515
This has to be the dumbest shit I've read all week. Do you honestly believe there are any similarities but name between the CAADs and 105s of today and ten years ago? You're getting a lot more for your money today before even counting inflation.
>>
>>1022826

fucking whites
>>
>>1029551
The CAAD12 is an average aluminum frame and 105 is an average groupset. It's better then the 8, but the 8 105 was average in its day too. People who believe the Aluminati hype about the CAAD are idiots. It's nothing special, never has been.

Inflation has increased the value of the dollar by 16% over the past 10 years. The price of the CAAD has gone up by more than that. The rise in price can be accounted for by the rise in wages in China and Taiwan.
>>
>>1029551
Do you honestly believe any generation of 105 preforms comparatively better than the alternatives from the same era, and that that generation is the current one?
>>
>>1029558
You are talking shit. CAAD12 is probably the best mass produced alu frame you can buy. It isnt average at all.
>>
>>1029589
There's no quantifiable difference between its performance and that of the Emonda ALR/TCR SLR/Allez/Ultimate AL SLX/teammachine ALR/Impulso

In that segment, it comes down to brand and paint scheme.
>>
>>1029567
What does this (question?) even mean?
>>
>>1029385
Pic or video of you laying in a velomobile or I call bullshit
>>
>>1029567
The question was if bike makers were asking more for THE SAME BIKE than they used to. They are not. You are getting bikes that couldn't be had at any price at all - ten years ago. You're retarded, end it, etc etc
>>
>>1021994
They look stupid as hell but are probably very comfortable

I'll never own one though
>>
no-recumbenteers on suicide watch
>>
>>1030446
Holy fuck I want to ghetto rig a copy of that, looks so fun in the oh shit I'm gonna die kind of way
>>
File: rec 1.jpg (367KB, 1006x566px) Image search: [Google]
rec 1.jpg
367KB, 1006x566px
>>
>>1021994
Bents suck for climbing hills. That's a dealbreaker where I live.
>>
>>1021994
>price, price and once again price
>maneuverability
>spares and lack of standardization

The rest is just a product of this. But cant stress the price. For most part bicycle popularity is due to cost of use, whereas recumbents are mostly luxury products, where you'd have to tear your ass apart if you wanted a tad different bench or longer frame.
>>
File: recumbant.jpg (644KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
recumbant.jpg
644KB, 2048x1536px
>>1030604
y'know, everyone says this, but I can never find any objective information about it. There were two guys on recumbants who were pretty fast at Low Key Hillclimbs this year who seemed to be having a ton of fun.

I took this thing for a 10-mile spin over Thanksgiving and it seemed to climb just fine. Real comfy too. That's not to say it didn't have issues relative to an upright bike: giant turning radius, poor low-speed handling, inability to lift the front to hop curbs or even shift weight fore-and-aft, the feeling that I was too low to be visible to cars...
>>
File: go-one-evolution_1_dTpTQ_69.jpg (33KB, 550x293px) Image search: [Google]
go-one-evolution_1_dTpTQ_69.jpg
33KB, 550x293px
THis is one of the fastest velomobiles on the market, and one of the lightest.
Base model only weights 22 kilograms.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCMNCcHZcmc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dX1nNEG-Tk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBXluDSj1jk

Price is 10 000 euro's. Some may think this is expensive, but most new high end motorcycles cost more. It's a niche product.

There are like 15 of these riding in Germany atm., Personally, I'd want one with an electric engine. Aerodynamics is so high it's one of the most efficient vehicles on earth. I know one guy who uses it for daily commutes. The builders wanted speed and practicality. You have much better visibility compared to the average velomobile. It's also a little bit higher thus others can see you better. Imo one of the best velomobiles on the market. You can easily maintain 50 km/h with like 220 watts once you get to speed. Personally, I'd have a small electric engine for starting and small hills because I have weak knees, but its not necessary.
>>
File: bent.jpg (184KB, 1221x711px) Image search: [Google]
bent.jpg
184KB, 1221x711px
>>1030780
I've always felt weight wasn't the issue with recumbents when you go to the top high end stuff.

I'm pretty sure you could get a bent down to the UCI 6.8 kg lower limit.

>>1030732
>giant turning radius
A LWB one like in your pic are really bad at that yes.

Pic related steers much tighter.

> the feeling that I was too low to be visible to cars
Not much a problem except with those really low ones.
Most of the time since bents are an unusual sight they're more easily spotted.

Also your type of bent has less problem with it but one where your ass is below or roughly the same height as the pedals like pic really benefits from clipless pedals.
>>
File: DSC02170.jpg (85KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
DSC02170.jpg
85KB, 640x480px
How's something like this?
>>
>>1030780
that is absolutely gorgeous, i would buy one in a second if i had money
>>
I just don't like the stance. When you stop on your bike your foot automatically comes off the pedal and hits the floor, you're standing up. If you're laid back you have to take your foot and bend your leg back towards the ground. There's no strength that way, you can't push off. And you've got no gravity assist.
>>
File: DSC02367.jpg (4MB, 1824x2736px) Image search: [Google]
DSC02367.jpg
4MB, 1824x2736px
Recently got this baby. The infamous Flevo-Bike. Once you get the hang of it, it actually is fun to ride.
>>
>>1030840
Does she use her cunt as a brake?
>>
>>1030881
Awesome
>>
>>1030881
protip, don't ride a flevobike when theres frost

been there, done that
>>
>>1030887
or wet leafs. Been there, done that :)
>>
>>1030888
well both is possible if you get the trike extension
>>
>>1022741

What I've heard is that recumbents win on flat ground only. A small amount of climbing puts standard bikes over the top every time
>>
>>1030903
>small amount of climbing
What kind of incline?
4 degrees average should have the recumbent on top.

But it can be more depending on the weight and strength of the user.
>>
>>1029558
>The rise in price can be accounted for by the rise in wages in China and Taiwan.

I hope you're talking about the components because the fucking CAAD8 2006 was built in PENNSYLVANIA YOU FUCKTARD
>>
>>1030903
the Netherlands is completely flat, explains why they have hte most recumbnets
>>
>>1031064
Florida too, which is why you see more bents there than most other states.
>>
>>1031071
no florida is just gay state
>>
File: fiets_amst-[gadling-bumper].jpg (84KB, 580x450px) Image search: [Google]
fiets_amst-[gadling-bumper].jpg
84KB, 580x450px
this is the answer to everyone's problems
>>
File: flevobike.jpg (94KB, 736x552px) Image search: [Google]
flevobike.jpg
94KB, 736x552px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjKoQWgiHSA
>>
File: 1469532782959.jpg (14KB, 323x480px) Image search: [Google]
1469532782959.jpg
14KB, 323x480px
>>1032499
>>
>>1027023
If I had roads like this to ride on and some extra money id consider one.

btw, all the anons posting 'coz theyre gay' - you know thats how most ppl view all bikes?
>>
Fuck man, I'm in love with OP pic girl. ('._.)
>>
>>1022826
I can't tell if I should be laughing with or at
>>
>>1037596
i concur - she's ridiculously appealing.
>>
>>1037637
It's because she's dressed like autism and doesn't appear to be sporting professionally done hair or makeup, and yet, she clearly has a good body and a symmetrical face, while displaying her secondary sex characteristics in way that seems more instinctive than studied. This makes your dick think (a) she's "real" unlike professional models who you have learned to instinctively filter out, and (b) she's going to be an easy conquest as well as a very suitable receptacle for your sperm, with a high probability of creating healthy viable offspring.
>>
File: lemurdickseverywhere.png (1MB, 854x764px) Image search: [Google]
lemurdickseverywhere.png
1MB, 854x764px
>>1021994
more fat jewish cow titties, please?
>>
File: HpScor1.jpg (57KB, 580x545px) Image search: [Google]
HpScor1.jpg
57KB, 580x545px
Czech out my crumple zones
>>
>>1032499
How fast can a group like this go?
If I pedal with my friend, can we both pedal at full power to achieve greater speeds, or is the extra weight too much?
Thread posts: 116
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.