[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

2016 ABC - /n/ Hype Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 10

File: 1393169016608.png (25KB, 570x570px) Image search: [Google]
1393169016608.png
25KB, 570x570px
Sup Ge/n/ts.

/n/'s virtual divegrass team is taking the pitch again in the next Autumn Babby Cup. We're up in group /c/ against /pol/, /h/ and /lit/. Advancement means a spot in the first elite championship of 2017.

We have two managers now, so hopefully the extra time and effort in to preparing for this cup should give /n/ one of their best runs ever.

Schedule is as follows:
>/n/ vs /pol/ - Friday 28th, 3:30 EST
>/n/ vs /h/ - Sunday 30th, 3;30 EST
>/n vs /lit/ - Saturday 5th, 3:30 EST
EST being both Eastern Time and Estimated time simultaneously, because the match start time is usually slightly later because of other teams being slow as fuck.

More info next post.
>>
File: n medals and an f40ph.png (946KB, 946x534px) Image search: [Google]
n medals and an f40ph.png
946KB, 946x534px
>Main Wiki
http://implyingrigged.info/wiki/

>Tournament Page
http://implyingrigged.info/wiki/2016_4chan_Autumn_Babby_Cup

>Team Page
http://implyingrigged.info/wiki//n/

>Team Roster
http://implyingrigged.info/wiki//n/_Roster

Ask if you have any questions.

If your question is "what is this," it's modded video game soccer with AI vs AI players managed by 4chan users. It's extremely highly modded.

We have a blimp train as a player. That says it all.
>>
File: Winter 16 Tite Gapz 2nd vs f.webm (3MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
Winter 16 Tite Gapz 2nd vs f.webm
3MB, 854x480px
>>1021698
For a more interesting what is this, here's an example of what you can see
>>
File: Blimp Train N No Sound 2.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Blimp Train N No Sound 2.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
Boop
>>
File: n starting XI.jpg (337KB, 1098x714px) Image search: [Google]
n starting XI.jpg
337KB, 1098x714px
>>1021705
Fun fact: the 3D model used in this is the exact same model (sans magnets) that is used in game to represent blimp train.
>>
File: blimp train in game.jpg (96KB, 440x514px) Image search: [Google]
blimp train in game.jpg
96KB, 440x514px
>>1021709
Blimp Train bump
>>
Stoked, can't wait to see the matches
>>
>>1021705
Pretty Sure the blimp is supposed to pull the train
>>
>>1021698
PES 16?
>>
>>1021767
Yeah. PES17 if we qualify for the next tournament.
>>
>>1021768
Guess I need to start d/ling that sack of turds then.
>>
Needs peter sagan and crashman
>>
>>1021766
Only when it's crossing water.
>>
If you want to have a go at /pol/, here they are insulting trains:

>>>/pol/94899049
>>
>>1021867
Irredeemable
>>
http://implyingrigged.info/wiki/

today's games are starting.
go to the link and click the HITBOX button
>>
come on ride a train (to winter)
come on /n/

>>1021776
PE1ER 2AGAN
>>
Game is pushed back a bit thanks to /trv/ and /a/ both having game-breaking aesthetics. Hold tight.
>>
Group C is starting with /lit/ vs /h/. We're after that.
>>
>>1021920
HERE WE GO

>>1021882
>>1021882
>>1021882
>>
>tfw a blimp train blocks your view
>>
I LIKE TRAINS
>>
I LIKE TRAINS
>>
>>1021935
Can we make blimp train a bit smaller next time?
>>
>>1021944
He was supposed to be. There was a mistake.
>>
/pol/ BTFO
>>
WIN
>>
here we go, full steam ahead to winter
choo chooooo
>>
File: 1422820355617.png (485KB, 634x466px) Image search: [Google]
1422820355617.png
485KB, 634x466px
At least /n/ shouldn't get the spoon this time. Good job.
>>
File: n-win.jpg (99KB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
n-win.jpg
99KB, 1000x562px
>>
That was awful. I'm happy we won.
>>
Has anyone uploaded all the Thomas anthem edits /n/ has used over the years somewhere? All of them are great and the wiki only has the biggie smalls one.
>>
>>1021954
They're usually surprises
>>
So, I'll apologise a little. The Blimp was an issue of outdated aesthetics unfortunately to a time where it was too big but he was like a sub fullback so it wasn't a massive issue. We'll make sure to get that fixed by Sunday. The defensive play was also a little shit but the issue is just both of us came into the game playing defensively sound and a clinical offense and it ended up that we got the swing our way. Still, at least we have the 3 points, we'll see if we can be more exciting next game but if defensive works, defensive works.

>>1021954
I have all of the commonly used ones downloaded so we don't lose any. I could upload them in a system like /f/ has but I thought it was more entertaining for the songs to be a mystery and the fact that we don't have one for all teams yet where /f/ do. If you have a specific one you want tho, I can provide it.
>>
>>1021959
I was looking for the cut my life into pieces one that just played against /pol/. I asked because I didn't know about your tradition but I suppose it does sound better for them to be unknown. It makes each match feel more unique in a way.
>>
Next game is on Sunday. Win vs /h/ and we can be qualified for the knockouts with a game in hand.
>>
>>1021963
I believe I have a link to it still unless it's removed. Go on IRC and PM me and I'll send it your way if you want
>>
>>1021951
No crosses?! As a winger, I cannot accept that.
>>
>>1021974
Unless you play very specific tactics, crosses simply don't happen.

That's just a natural thing that happens in this game and there is really not much that can be done about it.
>>
>>1021974
The /n/ train runs a direct route, with clear rights of way. None of this cornering around things.
>>
>>1021982
We need multi track drifting.
>>
24 hours to go
>>
>>1022177
Today's round of cup games starts in 45 minutes
Clocks went back so shit changed.
>>
Group C starting with /lit/ vs /pol/
We're after that game.

>if /lit/ fails to win, /n/ advance with a win today
>>
>>1022506
/pol/ wins!

/n/ is playing next and a win puts us in to the knockout bracket and the next elite tournament.
>>
HERE WE FUCKING GO
>>
Well shit
>>
>literally passed to the striker
>>
FOREVER SHINKANSEN MOTHERFUCKERS
>>
FOREVER SHINKANSEN
>>
SHINANSEN IS FOREVER
>>
How the hell does /n/ get away with having Blimptrain cover half the fucking screen?
>>
>>1022565
It was supposed to be fixed and the people in charge keep fucking up the fixes even though it's a known issue/
>>
FIXIE RIDERS ARE SUPREME
>>
AWW YISS HIPSTER FIXIE
Also, why is Trap Ass Pussy an /n/ player?
>>
ONE FUCKING GEAR
>>
JUST ONE GEAR ON MY FIXIE BIKE
>>
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME
>>
>Fred
>>
What the fuck is with that second defensive error of the game?
>>
>>1022570
Yowamushi Pedal threads wanted it.
>>
What is with our defenders today
>>
THE BLIMP HAS DONE IT
>>
BLIMP FOR PREZ
>>
BLIMP
>>
A result is a result.
>>
File: 1465007156916.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1465007156916.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
BLIMP FUCKING TRAIN
>>
If /n/ wins vs /lit/, they advance
If /n/ ties vs /lit/, they advance
If /n/ loses to /lit/, they advance if /h/ wins, or if /pol/ wins by one more than /n/ loses by
>>
Well that was an absolute goal fest of a game. Although we didn't get the result we wanted, /n/ is still in a very good position going into the final day, so I'm not entirely disappointed.

>>1022565
>>1022567
Literally an hour before the entire game day started I was working with the dedicated aesthetics council, who confirmed that the smaller blimp was in play, where it was clearly not. I apologise to any and all fans who may have been irritated by this, because I was too.

>>1022575
Sometimes, bullshit happens for reasons you can't comprehend and you have to react to it. It's incredibly irritating, but what can you do.
>>
Next game is next Saturday at around the same time. Be there to support the team in what could be our first knockouts appearance in 18 months.
>>
I've watched this club for 2 years now and I'm realizing no team comes even close to ours for making spaghetti that costs us games. What gives?
>>
>>1022609
We wish we could tell you my man, we wish we could but PES has it's moments where it wants to fuck you sometimes
>>
File: 1438974789484.png (70KB, 500x188px) Image search: [Google]
1438974789484.png
70KB, 500x188px
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.