[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you go to your local Critical Mass? Have you ever taken a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: 1vtu4msz.vichan.jpg (153KB, 501x502px) Image search: [Google]
1vtu4msz.vichan.jpg
153KB, 501x502px
Do you go to your local Critical Mass?

Have you ever taken a sound system?

CM thread go.
>>
>>1020759
>are you a complete tool?

no, sorry. we're cyclists and mountainbikers.
>>
Nah that shit is for gay hipsters and tryhards.

I'd rather stay way the fuck away from those types of people.

Unless it's a naked critical mass, count me out.
>>
I've been a couple of times, it was full of drunk morons endangering themselves and everyone was riding slow as fuck
I'll take a regular group ride instead any time
>>
>>1020762
U dont understand what its about faggot
>>
>>1020777
Sure I did, it's about doing drugs and impeding traffic.
>>
>>1020777
wasted on you...
ayy bruh, I get it, bicycle advocacy and shit but like you know, getting in people's faces and stopping traffic... "u-lock justice" type fags infest these things and make it worse for everyone.

I like it when it's just one big happy group ride showing the world we're here, we're queer, get used to it! I mean, show them how we are traffic, how we can ride the wave too.

It's like how burning man went from dirty hippie shit to people fucking blowing thousands to be degenerates inna desert and try to give their life meaning because "they were there man"

fuck this shit.
>>
>>1020759
Wowik ty kurwo.
>>
>>1020781
I never saw any dickheads at my local CM.
>>
>>1020759
No. CM make me want to go full mad cager.
>>
>>1020797
fly-over state?
>>
>>1020800
hate 2 brake it 2 u but anywhere that isnt NYC or LA is literally flyover. this includes SF, Seattle, Portland, Chicago, Detroit and all of Florida. ALL FLYOVER.

do you live in LA? do you live in NYC? no? you're a flyover.
>>
>>1020802
I live in LA, you should see the tryhards here.

I love when people get salty at that question, I've lived in NYC too but fuck if that isn't trust fund hipster heaven.

>hate 2 brake it 2 u

oh I'm laffin
>>
Critical Ass
>>
File: 1476999899499.jpg (22KB, 480x270px)
1476999899499.jpg
22KB, 480x270px
>>1020784
Wracaj Na Wykop, pedale
>>
>>1020800
No, UK
>>
If u dont support your local Critical Mass and bike kitchen you are a cunt and might as well drive
>>
>>1020929
I'll give you the kitchen but CM isn't the way
>>
I went to a couple in 2006. I was okay with it being mostly degenerates. I never really got the whole run-through-solid-red-lights and piss people off thing. Especially on a Friday night. After I realized that the fights with motorists and kicking cars was a regular occurrence, I bounced.

Also, too many rookies/drunks not knowing what the hell is going on. You're better off riding with a solid crew of actual riders and obeying traffic signals. CM reminds me of the fucking motorcycle squid groups that ride around and piss people off.
>>
You should see the fatties and retards who show up to this thing in Houston. Riding all over the sidewalks (which is illegal) and just general fuckery. They really just Fuck it up for people who ride regularly and not once a month.
>>
We don't have them in my city anymore. We elected a mayor who's super into cycling and puts bike lanes everywhere so there's nothing left to protest. Also the cops started showing up and taking everybody's drugs and liqour away. It was a fun way to meet people when I was new to the city and didn't have money to do anything that wasn't free.
>>
>>1020820
Flyover country
>>
>>1021284
Dont bring booze/drugs?
>>
>>1020929
>if u
no u, edge lord.
>>
>>1021326
Liquor/drug enforcement took away the people who were there to party. Winning the bike lanes took away the people who were there to protest. That didn't leave anyone left so CM was no more.
>>
In Miami the cops are always in front of the mass and they always go slow as shit so fuck that
>>
File: 1476285570015.jpg (31KB, 450x272px) Image search: [Google]
1476285570015.jpg
31KB, 450x272px
>walking today in my small town
>browsing /n/
>see a mass of cyclist
>see this thread
>see the date (today is the last friday of the month)

mfw
>>
>>1020759
I drive in with my ride bumpin those 12s nigga
>>
>>1020759
Mid 1990's, I worked in San Francisco, and joined in 4 critical mass rides. The first three were before the crackdown, the final one after.

Before the crackdown the rides were great. It was just a solid mass of bicycles that stretched for 10 blocks, and completely fucked up traffic . Because of that though, Mayor Brown ordered a crackdown.

The crackdown ride sucked, as the police enforced stop lights. So rather than this continuous moving, you'd get stuck at a red light, and it would take like three cycles of red/green just to go one block. After that no more critical mass for me.
>>
Monthly CMs in my country are chill if at times boring. Then there's also a yearly CM at the beginning of "cycling season", gathering a couple of thousand participants. It's a mess, but I guess it's fun because of it.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.