[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Aggression and dickery for shits and giggles

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 11

File: 20101221-cyclist.jpg (71KB, 590x392px) Image search: [Google]
20101221-cyclist.jpg
71KB, 590x392px
Anyone else ride like an asshole from time to time? I usually only do it on a bikepath or in a park away from cages. But if I see a lycrafag I have to blow past him, I just can't stand seeing those insufferable office-worker weekender faggots riding around in their fancy fucking jerseys and cycling shoes. When I see them no matter what happens to me, I have to go faster than them, I just have to show them who is the better cyclist. I also hate mountain bikes. I'm a hateful person.

>on bikepath
>usually some traffic but not like this
>mobs of people, all pasty fatass pudgeballs or flimsy flabbers on shitty mountainbikes that were probably in a garage for three years
>had to have been a hundred or 120 of them with a tenth-mile spread over the path
>they're riding two abreast in many parts on a two-lane path, meaning oncoming gets fucked
>get pissed
>cut them off, yell at them to get out of the way, whatever it takes to get past them
>have to slam my brakes from time to time
>blow past the entire caravan with a few yells at me
>go all-out speed to show them what my beautiful darling bike can do
>take my exit and carry on to work
>did it all in overwashed khakis with a Trump pin on the back of my bag
>>
Awesome blog post, Eric Trump.
>>
>>1020024
>I also hate mountain bikes.
just ordered another troy lee jersey. come at me fred.
>>
File: 519585.png (225KB, 600x435px) Image search: [Google]
519585.png
225KB, 600x435px
>>1020024
>OH HAI /n/, I'M A 2EDGY4U CAT-6 AND I KILL IT ON THE BIKE PATH, LOLOLOL U MAD LYCRAFAGS? XD XD XD

Oh, by the way, OP? It's not racing unless both parties know they're racing. Otherwise you're just some tryhard tool making a complete fool and pest of himself in public.

LOL, fag.
>>
Sometimes I do really dangerous maneuvers, usually involving intentionally narrowly missing cars in the hopes that they'll serve and wreck.

>tfw complete anonymity on a bike
>>
File: USAC Licenses.jpg (49KB, 534x753px) Image search: [Google]
USAC Licenses.jpg
49KB, 534x753px
>>1020024
>When I see them no matter what happens to me, I have to go faster than them, I just have to show them who is the better cyclist.

Come at me, I haven't had a good laugh this week.
>>
>>1020047
Well don't you sound like a loser? Everyone knows that cat-6 is where the shit's at. No doping, no predefined route for easy tactic planning, no big money teams but only self-supporting riding. Cat-6 is only about pride- the pride to be never overtaken. Cat-6 is close to the greatest game of them all: life. These are races are fucking real. Nobody asks you wether you want to participate or not. If you think you're not racing, you'll just get fucked.

Deal with it and get rekt fagget.
>>
File: googlyeyes.jpg (27KB, 231x256px) Image search: [Google]
googlyeyes.jpg
27KB, 231x256px
>>1020049
What if they swerve into you? When I used to commute via bike I would mess with peoples mirrors when they were stuck in traffic but blocking the bike lanes. Recently some wiggers were in a convertible Mustang driving up in the middle of the road while I was descending on my side. They swerved out of the way at the last minute but I manged to spit a thick loogie onto the driver.
>>
>shit that never happened
>>
>>1020065
>he doesn't get what 'cat-6' is
>>
Man OP a jealousy complex and having your ego stuck up your ass?
>>
>>1020071
Yeah it's fairly obvious isn't it? OP gets passed all the time by roadies in team kit and it just *burns* him so much that he can't stand it, and he can't catch them if his life depended on it.
>>
>>1020072
Even if I were doing an easy recovery ride on the bike path and this fag passed me, i'd chase him down. It'd probably be like a 5 second 500W effort then 300W for another 10
>>
>>1020085
Eh, I'd only do that if I was in the mood to humiliate someone. Tempo for me is usually anaerobic for the average 'recreational' rider, so if I put in a measly 5 minutes at Threshold, which I could do any time of the year, really, whoever it is would flame out so hard that I'd never see them again that day.
>>
>>1020024
>But if I see a lycrafag I have to blow past him,
I used to do that as a kid, on my heavy as fuck Schwinn Tiger. I don't think they ever wanted to race me or anything, because they never were a challenge. I think lycra people just want everyone to look at them in their tight colorful bodysuits. Now a days the lycrafags in my town ride in the road, side by side, and slow traffic down. I don't get it, the whole town has empty sidewalks everywhere, why the fuck would you choose a congested road full of cars, over your own personal highway?
>>
>>1020049

This is what I'm looking for. For fuck's sake this is 4chan, some of you have to enjoy being devilish now and then. People who discount others as edgy ruin the entire point of this vietnamese sandwichart board.

I tend not to fuck with cars too much, but if it's at slow speeds it's fine. I can be past and gone by the time the cager even swivels its head around. Sometimes I go tight gapz and filter through traffic but that's not really naughty. Anon I've got a giggle, tell some stories.

>>1020066

Damn yes. People who block bike lanes deserve everything they get. I don't encounter it often enough to take an agenda, but I've smacked on their cages and shouted at them if they were being dicks. Greatest is if they're stuck in traffic and you have a route away, so even if they abandon the cage to run after you they can never catch you. It's their fault for being a dick and blocking the bike lane. If that was another cage lane they wouldn't treat it like that, but they see us as second class citizens, so anything you do to them is justified.

>>1020071

Blow off, we're having fun here.
>>
>>1020024
>Edgy
>On bikepath

Lol, noob.
>>
I always try to be as nice as possible which sometimes angers drivers even more, its like they expect me to be a dick because I ride fast and and when I end up not being a dick they see that as passive aggressiveness or something. People really dont like cyclists.
>>
I yell obscenities at pedestrians who happen to be completely oblivious that they're walking on a separate, well marked and distinct bike path.

There's just no excuse to that really.

I'm a civilised cyclistâ„¢ and never had an accident with another cyclist or a pedestrian.
>>
>spot where people always make illegal u-turns
>any time I see someone about to I cut in front of them
>then I coast super slow while pointing at the sign and getting honked at

makes me feel good.
>>
>>1020165
>peds walking on bike path
>walking 2-3 abreast, taking up the whole right lane and going into the left lane
>come up from behind, yell "on your left"
>they MAYBE move out of the way
>once I pass they get angry
Wtf? Pedestrians can be really fuckin dumb. They still get mad even though I did literally nothing wrong
>>
>>1020181
Still not as bad as rollerbladers who take up an entire MUP alone and refuse to make way no matter what.
>>
>>1020181
I hate how pedestrians dont look at all where they are going usually, its like they feel like they are not part of traffic. Even on the road they behave like they are walking on a town square just going where the fuck they want to without ever looking.

And then they get startled and angry when you pass them close by because they were drifting to the middle of the cycling path as I come by. They just dont pay attention to what they are doing at all.
>>
>weekends on bike path
>bunch of mountain bike slow ass fuckers
>now okay they got a right, but they have no consideration for rules
>they ride in the wrong lane
>they ride all over both lanes, swerving in and out
>they ride two a fucking breast taking up both lanes, impeding both passing and oncoming cyclists
>wrath.jpg
>shout at them, cut them off, pass really fucking fast really damn close to them

It's like if you let your retard 10 year old kid ride a car on the road and he was doing all sorts of fuckery. Why do these morons think it's okay?

>>1020193

Fuck inliners and bladers. it's gay as fuck and they take up a ton of lane space. Or even better, those fucking four-seat golf cart looking tour bicycles that tourists always get, and they go slow as hell and wander all over the bike lanes without care. I've even seen them try to run over geese. Like I may hate geese but cruelty to animals isn't fucking cool.

>>1020166

Truly the hero we need. Thank you for your service. When I cage I cut off people trying to illegally pass or turn, too.

>>1020198

What I don't get is why they CAN'T PUT DOWN THE FUCKING PHONE for even a moment. Like holy shit what is more important, checking facebook or your fucking life? Peds are the stupidest fucks.
>>
>>1020242
>CAN'T PUT DOWN THE FUCKING PHONE

millenials here actually ride their bicycles while using their phones, swerving all over the place. You really HAVE to keep facebooking for your <10 minute commute? Fucking hell I hate people.
>>
Does anyone else spit on ebike riders?
>>
>>1020300

if the rider is under 60 and/or not disabled then yeh
>>
>riding along on my folding bike complete with loaded bag
>wearing regular street clothes
>hear huffing and puffing behind me
>click click get cat6ed by a fred in full sky regalia
>he pulls ahead and then doesn't seem to be able to keep pulling
>looks over his shoulder as I easily keep up with him without even changing my pace
>both stop at red light
>he's obviously puffed and casually trying not to expire
>meanwhile another cat6 fred passes both of us and stops at the front of the box
>light changes
>stuck behind both while they fuck around trying to clip in
>easily keep up with both on the decline ahead
>they both run the next red

Pathetic.
>>
>>1020024
>from time to time
>>
File: 1440059417885.jpg (3KB, 120x117px) Image search: [Google]
1440059417885.jpg
3KB, 120x117px
>>1020024
>with a Trump pin on the back of my bag
And that's where I started to like you.
>>
>>1020300
they are an absolute hazard on the narrow bike paths in the forest, which also happens to be their favourite place to ride. With their nonexistant handling skills of that heavy piece of shit, they dont dare to go to the edge of the path to let oncoming traffic get past and that always results in hairy moments. And if you come from behind they dont hear your bell because most of them are deaf. One day I might accidentally tag one of those swerving babyboomer assholes and they will break a hip and sue me or something.
>>
>>1020300

Still preferable to cagers.
>>
>>1020165
same. at my university like 90% of people bike and some people are complete ass hats though.

>biking on one of the major routes on campus (it's basically a street with a lane in each direction, but heavy restrictions on vehicles has resulted in a high capacity bikeway with buses coming through every 20 or 30 minutes)
>it's about 30 minutes after sunset
>guy coasting kind of slowly in the middle of the lane
>i approach, i start to bear to the left of him, nearing the center of the road (so to clarify, if the road was more trafficked at the time, i would have lots of oncoming bicyclists on my left hand side)
>as i approach i see that the guy isn't coasting, but intently staring at his phone
>he notices my bike light casting a shadow and approaching on his left right as i get to him (i'm about 5 feet to his left and 10 feet behind, but overtaking him pretty quickly)
>he jerks his bike *left*, seemingly to get out of the way

people do shit like this all the time. casually checking their phones, not looking when they make a hard left or right turn, not stopping or even properly slowing at stop signs. i give them a short, rude shout when the situation very clearly calls for it. i try to avoid giving someone shit if a case could be made that i was partially at fault.
>>
>>1020300
>>1020066
do you guys spit this much?
>>
>>1020024
Why hate mountain bikes? I guess if you don't actually have mountains for them. Here in Colorado, Mountain Bikes are useful. I suggest you try it some time, on an actual MTB trail.

Also, MAGA
>>
File: blush face.jpg (22KB, 238x199px) Image search: [Google]
blush face.jpg
22KB, 238x199px
>>1020459
Your mother does.
>>
>trump voters on /n/

Lord that's pathetic.

i thought this would be a Hill board, guess I underestimated the stupidity of 4chan
>>
File: image-20161020_161651.jpg (2MB, 3456x4608px) Image search: [Google]
image-20161020_161651.jpg
2MB, 3456x4608px
I just draft behind Lycra fags and when they try to drop me I get to go faster for free
>>
what does cat6 mean in this context?
>>
>>1020656
In racing, you start at category 5 and work your way up to category 1 as you perform better and make more points. So it's a joke.
>>
>>1020656
"Cat-6" is what I use to refer to the tryhards you sometimes find on the bike paths and on public streets who pretend to 'race' against other random riders the come across. These other riders that they 'totally crush' or who are 'BTFO' don't even know they're 'racing', they're just riding their bikes when some idiot comes blowing past them. Very often the aforementioned 'idiot' gets totally and completely gassed a minute or so into this, gasping for air and clutching at his chest like he's having a heart attack, then a few seconds later the rider he was 'racing' rolls past him, still completely unaware that the other guy was having delusions about 'racing' them. There may even be several instances of this, before the delusional cyclist, nearly killing himself off every time, finally decides that the rider he's damaging himself to pass has 'had enough', and then he limps off home to recover.

Being someone who actually races, and living somewhere there is a 32-mile closed bike path that follows a river, I come across these 'Cat-6' types every once in a while. Usually I pay them no mind, especially if it's a day when I should be taking it easy, but if I'm in the mood to humiliate someone like that, I may let them pass me, give them enough time to think they've blown me the fuck out, then sprint past them, and settle into Threshold intensity for a handful of minutes, just to put the nail in the coffin. Occasionally they manage to keep up for a minute or two -- I may even let the draft off me. But in the end they run out of gas, and get dropped, and I don't see them again.

One time, out on the roads, some guy blew past me to get to the city limits sign first. Then he drops back and tells me 'he won' and 'I have to give him my bike now'. Not sure if he was serious or not. I just raised an eyebrow at him, shook my head sadly, and went on my way, ignoring him.

I really ought to put an Urban Dictionary entry in for Cat-6, if there already isn't one.
>>
>>1020688
dew it, was the guy who told you to give him your bike a roadie or just some commuter? you should have told him to race you to the next stop and smoke him.
>>
>>1020052
>he needs a license to use a bicycle
>>
LoL I became aggressive when motorcycle is trying to pass me .
>>
>>1020821
i brake checked a motorcycle once
that was fucking retarded, but it was worth it
>>
>>1020688
>Cat-6
One of the reasons I dislike Gran Fondo events.
Pay $150 or more. Don't crash. Get finisher medal. Next Monday show medal to co-workers, put number plate on your wall, and brag how you won.
>>
>>1020650
Hillary goes down the hill. Nothing wrong with voting for Trump, the Savior.
>>
>>1020465

>implying this wasn't cherry creek trail

A mountain bike is great...on a fucking mountain. Not innacity when people have places to be. And not riding TWO ABREAST going slow as dirt and having no situational awareness. Damn fucking right I cut them off. You can get a fucking craigslist bike for $100, there is no fucking reason to use a mountainbike in the city. Even fixie faggots are better than mtb twats.

MAGA, MCGA, remove transient.

>>1020650

Hillary is OPEC's whore. She's a cagertard to the core.

>>1020688

>this much asspain

You must be the kind of fatass on a rusted mtb who gets passed even by middle aged women on mommy bikes.
>>
>>1020650
>ywn fly on the Trump plane
>ywn race in a Tour de Trump

Hillary has some dumb huge SUV cage and huge buses that dumb shit all over the road. How the fuck is that even close to being /n/ you nigger...

That being said, I'm voting for Jill Stein, the silver GILF, because she deserves funding and is WOKE as fuck.
>>
>>1020821
I have to ask, how do you prevent a motorcycle from passing you? With 12 foot wide lanes it seems like they would just pass beside you, no?
>>
>>1020120
Where I live cyclists literally aren't allowed on the sidewalk
>>
>>1020165
Not bad.
I sound my bell for them once, and if they don't move away (which happens more than 50% of the times) I speed as fast as I can and barely dodge them so they feel somewhat menaced and out of place.
>>
>>1020024
Take a look at this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3nMnr8ZirI
>>
File: 1272497687728.gif (12KB, 166x174px) Image search: [Google]
1272497687728.gif
12KB, 166x174px
>>1021779
>>
>>1020654
you're going to ruin your records by having them sitting like that mate
anything more than a 10 degree incline is bad for them
>>
>>1020656
Category 6 cable, commonly referred to as Cat 6, is a standardized twisted pair cable for Ethernet and other network physical layers that is backward compatible with the Category 5/5e and Category 3 cable standards. Compared with Cat 5 and Cat 5e, Cat 6 features more stringent specifications for crosstalk and system noise.[1] The cable standard specifies performance of up to 250 MHz.[1]

Whereas Category 6 cable has a reduced maximum length when used for 10GBASE-T, Category 6A cable (or Augmented Category 6) is characterized to 500 MHz and has improved alien crosstalk characteristics, allowing 10GBASE-T to be run for the same 100 meter distance as previous Ethernet variants.
>>
File: 2012-12-06 richard stallman 590.jpg (26KB, 590x366px) Image search: [Google]
2012-12-06 richard stallman 590.jpg
26KB, 590x366px
>>1022042

Only correct answer
>>
>>1020024
>I'm a hateful person.
>>1020024
>I'm a hateful person.
Right. I passed fuckers like this to, until I tried to overtake a guy in what looked like some polish jersey. Kept up with him after the wanna bee's were long behind us.

Caught up with him in traffic, and introduced myself to him. Oh, former national champion for Checz Republic. Nicest guy.

Careful who you choose to race. A lot of champions in the U.S.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.