[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ESP progress 2013 - present

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (4KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4KB, 300x168px
Electronic stability program - what are the newest advancements? Anything about the development of new sensors and actuators would help too.
>>
>yfw cagers need electronic assistance not to murder everyone in their way
>>
>>1017594
I think you're looking for >>>/o/

But to answer your question: the advances are numerous. The computational power alone is allowing ever more sensors and complex algorithms to be integrated.
I think the next big leap will be the communication between cars and themselves and the infrastructure itself.
>>
>>1017619
Required on all cars since like 2012, compadre.
>>
>>1017695
>Required on all cars since like 2012,
since cagers can't be fucked to actually pilot their cage safely, the state had to step in with an electronic babysitter for them.

coral reefs when?
>>
File: 1404640095685.gif (964KB, 480x270px)
1404640095685.gif
964KB, 480x270px
>mfw my car allows me to turn that gay shit off so i can do awd drifts
>>
>>1017594
I turn that off before i even touch the clutch. Shit ruins cars
>>
>>1017865
>Implying ESP doesn't make for better handling and faster cars.
Why do you think it's banned in top motorsport racing? Where do you think it was developed first?

>>1017733
0/10

>>1017737
About the only time it makes sense to turn it off is in low traction/off road environments.
>>
>>1017869
It's b& so drivers must rely more on skill. It's nothing to do with speed.
>>
>>1018064
Yes, it's banned so that drivers have to rely on skill more, but you can take a turn more quickly if the car automatically adjusts torque, braking, and the suspension for you. This is why it was developed in the first place.
>>
>>1018066
If we're adding all that in on top of traction control then of course you'll be faster.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.