[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bike got stolen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: fiets.jpg (88KB, 959x720px) Image search: [Google]
fiets.jpg
88KB, 959x720px
Damn, the first time my bike got stolen. It was a shitty one like pic related but still. That feel knowing you will never see your bike again. I didn't even get to say goodbye.
>>
>>1016174
I hate those kind of bikes, the steering feels like riding a wet sponge. Get a proper dutch tank with a nice 7speed gearhub.
>>
>>1016174
just move into a white neighbourhood
>>
>>1016180
this.
op where the fuck do you live that someone steals a shitty bike, detroit?
>>
>>1016183
probably in the netherlands where everyone rides these shitty beaters and everyone steals eachothers bike when they are too drunk to find their own bike in the sea of bikes
>>
>>1016183
The Netherlands, Groningen, Beijum. One of the most multicultural enriched suburbs in the Netherlands.
>>
File: 741[1].jpg (3MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
741[1].jpg
3MB, 2560x1920px
>>1016174
>gazelle populair
"omafietsen"are usually shitty,but the populair has at least some quality to it.
Since these kind of bikes dont stand out you have only a very slim chance of getting it back...
Did you at least
1)buy it legitimatly and wrote registered the frame number?(of course you didnt)
2)Locked it to an object using a u-lock/fatass chain lock.
Usually groups of loving,caring immigrants just cruise streets that are know to have loads of bike just "locked" with the shitty frame lock.
and load it into their kurwaVan and cut the lock with a battery powered angle grinder.
Usually they'll sell your bike in another town to minimize risk of the owner finding it(check markplaats and set the radius to at least more than 10Km)

>>1016175
Like the bike(steal is reel) but fuck nexus 7,it doesnt even have an efficient direct drive,energy losses in this hub are high af.
btw your front light is pointing up and theres a piece missing of your chaincase.
Which I would leave off anyway but yeah.

>>1016186
Pretty much this.
>>
>>1016193
>leaving the chaincase off

on my roadbike I have to clean the chain often as fuck, maybe the 11 speed is just prone to getting dirty but I believe in chaincases. My town beater is perfectly smooth and I lubed it last 5 years ago.

Also im missing my old Koga-Miyata Superwinner roadbike, which had a 7 speed cassette and actually stayed very clean and smooth constantly. Current ultegra shifts nowhere near as smooth as that one did, but it did have frame shifters
>>
>>1016213
also the lowest gear was a 42x19 which wasnt exactly pleasant on the steep stuwwallen
>>
>>1016213
7 speed is just so much smoother because there's more movement in the derailer and the spaces are larger
>>
>>1016186
>>1016187
>>
>>1016213
6800 rear should be very smooth, but with a nice positive click. Front is still a bit clunky but Shimano could never solve that with mechanical. Di2 is smoother, but the servos are really fucking loud.
>>
>>1016292
the problem they've always had in front is their pull ratio is just fucked
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.