[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOW DID WE GO FROM THIS?????

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: 2143243.jpg (107KB, 625x307px) Image search: [Google]
2143243.jpg
107KB, 625x307px
HOW DID WE GO FROM THIS?????
>>
File: 11234124.jpg (120KB, 500x740px) Image search: [Google]
11234124.jpg
120KB, 500x740px
TO THIS!!!!
>>
>>1012339
fluoride in tap water.
>>
Helmet laws are keeping dumbasses alive longer
>>
>>1012364
This
>>
>>1012339
Look at those disgusting hipsters
>>
Because of lycrafags
>>
Probably jews
>>
>>1012339
What's the matter, OP, a roadie steal your girl? Or are you just butthurt that you get passed on the road time after time and can never catch them no matter how hard you try? We SNEER at you filthy casuals with your complete lack of endurance and inability to tolerate the suffering required to have any real speed. Weakling! Wouldn't at all be surprised if you're fat, too.
>hurr I prefer to enjoy my ride so I don't need to go fast!
>durr bikes are transportation, racing is an abomination and a corruption of their true purpose!
>herp derp lycrafags are just try-hards and Freds!
Keep deluding yourself, OP -- and all the rest of you, too, who share in the OP's pathetic self-delusions. The TRUTH and the FACT of the matter is we're your BETTERS, and NOTHING you can say or do is going to change that. If we want to run you off the roads, we'll do it, with IMPUGNITY, because the streets are OURS to do with as we please, and there is NOTHING you can do to stop us or change that. We'll ride circles around you, squirt our bottles in your fat faces, laugh at your skinny weak legs, make jokes about your 30-pound bikes weighed down with baskets and other useless shit, then bump you into a ditch and point and laugh while you're bleeding. LOL, losers!
>>
>>1012339
Men of that age were absolute madman, absolute badass. Real steel, shit tyres and a non proper cycling clothes and all riding on shit roads. Even guys went to climb everest with almost no real protection against cold, just wool clothes and some ropes, today's people wouldn't survive that. I would love to see a TDF with those vintage bikes on shit roads and without drugs, I'm sure 95% of the peloton would retire at the third day.
>>
File: 1470859415581.jpg (377KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1470859415581.jpg
377KB, 1600x1200px
>>1012457
>today's people wouldn't survive that

Yes your right because we are no longer savages fresh out of the industrial revolution
>>
>>1012448

toothpick arms and severe erector dysfunction rage

Literally everyone except other roadie boys think you are hilarious and kinda ridiculous looking
>>
>>1012457
>no drugs
m8 cyclists have always been doped out of their fucking minds.
>>
>>1012526

Pro to: Smoke cigarettes to invigorate the lungs during descents
>>
We had to get faster to survive around motor vehicles.
>>
>>1013320

lol survival of the fittest XD
>>
>>1012531
Espresso is the best performance enhancing drug
>>
>>1013339
>Espresso is the best performance enhancing drug

If the performance is explosive shits in a ditch off a highway
>>
>>1013341
If espresso makes you have explosive shits, maybe you need to visit a doctor.
>>
>>1013363
Not that anon, but coffee shots are not uncommon, I experience them myself as does my girlfriend.
>>
>>1013369
I also have to take a nice, fat shit everytime I get some coffee.
>>
>>1013341
>drink a delicious espresso
>bowels explode releasing the beast within
>less grams
This wins the race.
>>
>>1012448
>roadie steal anon's woman
TOP FUCKING KEK!
>>
>>1012457
>and without drugs
I got bad news for you son.
>>
>>1013469
>this wins the race

O lawd, my sides.
>>
>>1012457

>just wool clothes
>just

Come talk shit about wool on /out/ and get hit, pussyboy
>>
>>1013827
Merino wool and Muskox wool is the only thing that comes close, but that shit would probably get torn to bits in serious usage.
>>
>>1013827
I am confused, wouldnt you get sweat rash from wool if used during physical effort like cycling?
>>
>>1014273
Merino wool is excellent to cycle in.
That's what pros like Merckx used before synthetics. Good quality wool is not scratchy at all and breathes very well.
>>
File: crash-ferrari-f.jpg (925KB, 2500x1654px) Image search: [Google]
crash-ferrari-f.jpg
925KB, 2500x1654px
>>1012339
TO THIS
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.