[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cager Hate Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8

File: smash.jpg (51KB, 1024x537px) Image search: [Google]
smash.jpg
51KB, 1024x537px
>when a cager honks at you as he goes by and you later catch up at the light
>>
>>1012336
>When a cager taps you with his murdercage because you aren't going 'fast enough'
>100ft from a stoplight .
>>
Cagers, cyclists and pedestrians all do dumb, annoying shit all the time. Can't we all just get along?
>>
>"cyclists" on the top
>"cagers" on the bottom
>>
>>1012336
>and you later catch up at the light
..and you do NOTHING because you're a fucking COWARD. Then you shitpost about it on 4chan later, while you ball up your fists and cry in frustration.

STFU faggot. I OWN A CAR AND BIKES AND I SAY YOU ARE A FAGGOT AND NEED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP.

COMPLY, or I'll bump your ass into a ditch -- and you'll do NOTHING about it when I do. Coward.
>>
File: 1475173357672.png (239KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
1475173357672.png
239KB, 768x768px
>when a cager honks at you thinking he's entitled to the road
>>
>>1012440
Peace....no peace...
>>
>>1012449
Friend, it's not cowardly to refrain from fighting someone in what's basically a fucking mech suit. Calm yourself down.
>>
>>1012449
classic cager muder-rage brought on be feeling inadequate about his car not being expensive enough
>>
>>1012449
There's nothing more cowardly than threatening to kill someone with a 3000 pound cage
>>
>>1012449
look how agressive they are, literally projecting anger on the internet. whats-a matter? Is sitting for 10 hours a day making you frustrated? nutrient imbalance in your diet? didn't get to run over any cycists today?

btw, whats the price of petrol these days?
>>
>>1012485
>btw, whats the price of petrol these days?
about tree fiddy
>>
>>1012440
True, except when a cagers does it, he can kill many people with minimal harm to himself. Unless it's cager on cager. Even then, there's a good chance the cagers won't be harmed
>>
>>1012441
I fucking wish they didn't think about us, maybe then they'd leave us the fuck alone.

Like, just fucking chill for a second and overtake me without raging, honking at me or trying to kill me with your cage. Why is it that fucking hard? That's literally ALL you need to do to get along with cyclists. We're not that big an obstacle. Just don't be a fucking psychopath and nobody has to get angry at each other.
>>
>>1012644
>Like, just fucking chill for a second and overtake me without raging, honking at me or trying to kill me with your cage.

I've literally never done any of that.
>>
>>1012645

You might wanna try it, stress is really bad for your health
>>
File: triggered.png (228KB, 600x524px) Image search: [Google]
triggered.png
228KB, 600x524px
>>1012441
>>
>>1012644
>Like, just fucking chill for a second and overtake me without raging, honking at me or trying to kill me with your cage. Why is it that fucking hard? That's literally ALL you need to do to get along with cyclists. We're not that big an obstacle. Just don't be a fucking psychopath and nobody has to get angry at each other.

modern life is a nightmare

you found an outlet, riding bikes

we're all riding around in a much bigger cage called Globalization
>>
>>1012336
>people flipping out because they want to get to the next red light faster
every
time
>>
>>1012657
this.

id rather chase around emu's for food than live in this retarded "civilization" for my education is a nice advantage of 2016 life, but I could rattle off a list of stupid things people will always cling to, including the need to be governed, monetary systems, memes, "smartphones" non-renewable resources, fast food, pointless occupations, advertisements, strict real estate codes...it just doesnt end. The retards will always hold progress back. Worse yet, many people cater to them, wasting even more resources.
>>
>>1012644
Oh I do think about you a lot because if I forget for one second that you exist and you decide to do something stupid I go to the jail.

>But I get crippled and shit.

Maybe that'll teach you to not be stupid, I shouldn't get out of my way to avoid you just because you think law is not only made to protect you (instead of everyone including me), you also think that same law does not apply to you.

Fuck you.

Also I've never done any of that, I'm even considering mounting a gopro and upload videos to youtube of cyclists being retarded.
>>
Caught up to a few at lights, mostly screamed at them while they looked straight ahead and rolled up the windows.

One time a guy grazed me with his car for no reason, I screamed fucking asshole and he brake checked me flipping me off.
I caught up at the light, started screaming at him telling him to get out of his car. He started rolling up his window so I threw a punch (not proud of this) and bent it inward as he drove off.

There was one car in particular that I'm both glad and frustrated that he didn't stop at the red light.
>Morning
>Bunch of drunk kids in a car coming from partying all night
>Drive right up next to our group
>Passenger slaps one of us in the head
>Drives off swerving even more towards us
>Hits me in the back with the rear view mirror
>Manage not to fall
>Me and one other guy start chasing him to the next lights
>He runs the red and gets onto a side road
>Never see them again

If I had caught them I'd probably be in jail right now.
>>
TFW I don't have a ulock.
>>
>>1012336
>>when a cager honks at you as he goes by and you later catch up at the light
someone here posted that he just rings his bell continually while looking ahead, not making eye contact - this is the correct response.
>>
I always get so defensive in my thoughts while riding, probably because it feels like my life is in their hands.
Like they'll ride past and I assume theyre pissed that they had to do so, then I just get pissed and hate them for that. It feels like a vicious inner uhh cycle
>>
>>1012336
the best is when you catch up at the next light and run the red... and by the time he starts moving youve ran another red.... and he can never catch up...

>downtown rush hour riding
>>
>>1013132
Skip the ulock
Get the Glock
>>
File: size68extrafat.gif (2MB, 240x155px) Image search: [Google]
size68extrafat.gif
2MB, 240x155px
>>1012464
>fighting someone in what's basically a fucking mech suit.

You what?
>>
>>1013566
YES. This is the best. Running reds and imagining the angry cagers seething with rage. "why can't I do that" their fat brains whine.
>>
>>1013713
A metal cocoon that weighs more than a thousand pounds is pretty much a mech suit, retard.
>>
>>1013723
No, no it is not- It leans more toward a cage (protective in the right circumstances and an outright hindrance in others) than any way we currently fathom a "mech suit" (articulated exoskeleton that augments natural abilities). If cars were "basically pretty much like mech suits" I'd probably see more fellows getting into their cars BEFORE the fight at the bar, rather than after. A car sitting next to you at a red light is literally safer than a pedestrian in a bad mood next to you at that same light. I mean, do you just live in constant pants-shitting terror that a car is gonna get up like in those transformers movies and GET YA?!
>>
>tfw you play it safe as a commuter, make all the stops, look both ways, wear a helmet, yield to peds and cagers, pick the safest/scenic routes etc
>tfw drivers make stupid mistakes here and there but you don't particularly mind it, you're on a bike, you're happy, you're listening to sweet tunes - you're in no rush
>tfw you smirk and watch as all the casual bikers blast past stops acting like they're in a rush but they're still pretty slow - they couldn't sprint or climb to save their lives, they put themselves in danger, make us all look bad - you scoff "whatever"
>tfw you're massive, built like a wrestler, you intimidate cagers
>tfw a cager feels like they've slighted you (again, you dont particularly mind) and they decide to speed up or pull over and let you pass (because you both take the same route but they feel that you're following/tracking them and you'll do some damage).
>tfw you're not as angry as you used to be, being on these two wheels for years has changed you
>>
>>1013105
>>1013728
cool blogs lol

but seriously who are you quoting?
>>
>>1013727
Considering I've personally had more than one cager attempt to attack me with their car, to use it as a weapon, yeah, it's a mech suit. That's the problem, cager a don't exit their cage.
>>
>>1013729

I'm quoting myself bruh. It's a 2nd person narration kind of thing. Cycling is life.
>>
>>1012744

Every fucking time. Car speeds around me, brakes hard for the light, I catch up and filter in front of him, we take off at green, he speeds around me, we catch up, I filter... Why are cagers literally fucking retarded? In addition to a cage making one a lardass and a poorfag, it's like it runs not only on oil but also on braincells.

>>1013568

>entire state is open carry
>except my city where it is strictly prohibited to even conceal, let alone open

/n/ and /k/ are starcrossed lovers. Either you have funs and need to live in suburb/country where there is no transit, or you bike and subject yourself to the mercy of niggers and cagers. Fuck this gay earth.
>>
File: 2017 chevrolet camaro.jpg (39KB, 344x611px) Image search: [Google]
2017 chevrolet camaro.jpg
39KB, 344x611px
>>1013874
>he doesn't have his own mech suit

Federation stronk, cyclecuck
>>
>>1012449
Nah even if you just launch a solid loogie at their window its usually enough. That is of course if they arent willing to have a civilised duscussion about what they just did wrong. Had just that experience last sunday and about 10ml of spit just fucking worked
>>
>>1013105
I feel you man

I try to be mild mannered but if someone taps my bike with their car I would go full nuclear
>>
>>1013101
>I shouldn't get out of my way to avoid you
What's the alternative, passing dangerously close or just going straight through?

> I'm even considering mounting a gopro and upload videos to youtube of cyclists being retarded
If I felt like it I could stand at a particular intersection I know and record people running red lights all day long.
>>
>live in the netherlands
>literally what are any of these issues
>>
File: 1414638894300.jpg (44KB, 403x392px) Image search: [Google]
1414638894300.jpg
44KB, 403x392px
>>1016089
>live in (one of the better parts of) USA
>life and safety constantly in danger
>>
>>1016089
The Hague is cancer though.
>>
>last week
>desending on the finnaly hill befor the end of my morning commute
>take up the whole lane because im going 25mph+.
>cager zooms by me at 20+ speed limit
>catch up to him at stoplight
>gap between him and the car infront of him
>pull up in between the two cars
>get gets out an gets really close to me
>starts cursing me out
>tell him to sit his fatass back down and get a life
>continue to curse each other out for a few minutes (busy street so long red light)

Why do cagers get so made when you delay them by litteraly seconds? Is their life really that stressful?
>>
>>1016181
Cagers would rather kill themselves than wait for a good oppurtunity to pass, yesterday i had to signal a car not to pass (while he was trying to pass) because there were incoming cars coming and some guy passed me on a blind corner and almost hit a car, but i caught up to him at the red light lol.
>>
>>1013717
what's best is watching some bike faggot get clipped by a truck

saw a one-ton delivery van take out some spandex wearing retard once, it was glorious. I'll never forget the 'thock' of his head hitting the steel.
>>
>>1016253
>cager hits me lightly
>roll on the middle of the road
>time to hone in acting skills
>pretend my clavicle is broken
>a bunch of other caging faggots now getting off their metal caskets and looking on
>threaten to call the police and ambulance unless he pays for my consult and working day lost
E A S Y M O N E Y
>>
>>1013728

this is how you greentext ramble like a newfag, ladies and gentlemen
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.