[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do you see this shit? do you see it motherfucker? now why the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

do you see this shit? do you see it motherfucker?

now why the fuck dont you own it yet?

2017 specialized expert for expert cyclists only. sorry freds STAY OUT

you see that sweet tiny rear triangle bitch? keeps the bike stiffer and sweeter than any boner on the planet. butt sore after riding? think again motherfucker vertical compliance like never seen. got a tampon box right above the cranks for all you pussies who dont own this bike yet. when are you prissy cyclists gunna wake up and exert your dominance by purposely riding on shitty painful cobbles? for the real sufferers, this baby has a built in future SHOCK technology. what does that mean? means your entire bodys gunna be bouncing up and down like your mom last night. only the truest and toughest cyclists get to ride this steed. the most exclusive ride on the planet. wanna change wheels? guess again cunt, scs wheels only. real men dont change wheels. become the envy of your cycling group with the all new headtube spring that wil be out of manufacturing in a year when no one wants it. if that doesnt scream exclusivity, nothing does. electric shifting you cunt. when youre climbing at 40rpms like a pussy, you can throw it on the big ring under load like a real cyclist and finish on a proper 25 cadence.
>>
Black bikes are ugly. What do I look like; some DUI having retard riding a BMX to where I buy cigarettes?
>>
>own it yet

Because my current bike hasn't broken yet, why would I buy a new one?

Meme's aside, that is a sweet looking bike, desu
>>
>>1006217
The correct about of bikes to own is n+1
>>
File: 1473876586043.jpg (170KB, 1200x720px) Image search: [Google]
1473876586043.jpg
170KB, 1200x720px
What is all that shit.
>>
>>1006216
I want manufacturers to offer frames in colors that aren't black. I don't care if they also sell black bikes but for the love of god have a few colors available.
>>
>>1006229
Did you not read? It's a tampon box you pussy.

JK It's actually a compartment to put a patch kit in.
>>
>>1006234
>implying it's not a motor compartment where you can hide an engine used to win monuments
Seriously though it's absolutely awesome idea to add a storage box there.
>>
>>1006239
buh muh weight
>>
>>1006241
Plastic box doesn't add much weight. Especially when you can ditch a saddle bag and store your tools and spares in the box. And as long as it's removable you can take it off for a race where you've got a car following you.
>>
>>1006239
except for smaller frame sizes where you have to chooses between that box or bottle cage mounts that will fit >500 mL water bottles
>>
>>1006246
Well that's only problem if you're a manlet.
>>
>>1006214
UGLY
G
L
Y
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.