[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT basic bitch bikes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: pinarello basic.jpg (314KB, 1024x600px) Image search: [Google]
pinarello basic.jpg
314KB, 1024x600px
>>
>>1004745
>I'm a poorfag and I cry into my pillow every night and ball hands up into fists in anger because I can't afford nice things
Get a job
>>
>>1004745
It's a nice bike I think the typical basic bitxh bike would be a cannondale or giant
>>
>>1004745

Giant Propel w/ 105

literally 5 of the 30 people I raced with last weekend had the same orange and black 105 propel, fuckin embarassing tbqh familia
>>
>>1005153
>racing on a high quality yet affordable bike that has a great frame
Truly embarrassing.
>>
>>1005160
>basic bitch:
>Somebody who is boring and unoriginal.
>[...]used to pejoratively describe women who are perceived to predominantly like mainstream products, trends, or music

defensive fred on on orange/black propel detected
>>
>>1005153
So, what was the outcome?
>>
>>1005192

Of the race? Me and one of the propel fellas were off the front until 1km to go, then he fell back so I thought I had it in the bag but in the last 100 m two fuckers I hadn't even seen coming sprinted straight over the top of me and I didn't react nearly fast enough so placed 3rd. This was a pleb shit cat 4/5 race tho, not like I'm good or anything.

Or if you're asking what the outcome of 5 guys having the same bike was, presumably when they went for a piss afterwards they accidentally swapped bikes and took someone else's home none the wiser until one of them realises and the cops come take their bike off them because it was reported stolen and they don't have the corresponding serial no.
>>
>>1005178
I didn't claim a 105 propel isn't a basic bitch bike. However there isn't anything embarrassing in racing with one of those. I'll rather race in a affordable basic bitch bike and then ride the unique little special snowflake bike that is my pride and joy when the chances of crashing it are much lower.
>>
>>1004745
Anything black white and red
>>
>>1004841
But aren't basic bitch bikes good as a winter beater? Or a first bike to see if you like the hobby\activity or not?

>Lie about wasting money on a carbon bike as a first bike in a thread where no one gives a shit
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.