[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Evil-lyn.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Evil-lyn.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
Have you ever just drove/cycled to relax during the witching hour, /n/? How was it?
>>
Kinda sketchy, yet exhilarating. There is a good chance any of the drivers you encounter are drunk. Anyone walking around that time is likely up to no good. Whenever there is a news story about someone getting stabbed, its right around 3 am.

In the rare cases I'm riding that late / early (starting or finishing a long brevet), I ride pretty close to the middle of the to give myself maximum opportunity to react should any shit go down.
>>
>>1004178
many a time
sometimes drunk
one or two times I crashed blind drunk into a freshly plowed fields and slept there until morning, snuggly fitting inbetween the rows
somehow I feel like doing this boosts my immunity because after each time this happens I don't get as much as sniffles for a year or so

most of the time I ride sober tho and where I live at that hour I have road to myself so it's nice
no spooky stories tho, wish I had some ghost encounters to tell
>>
I don't know what that is but probably yes
>>
When I was in high school, 3 or more nights a week. Now, not so much. It's good to have the roads to yourself.
>>
>>1004190
Pretty much it's the only good thing. No dumb ass pedestrians darting out from between cars, less cars in general, though the ones you do see may be drunk.
>>
Getting stoned putting in headphones and riding in the middle of the night is great. And it's the only time it's not hot as balls here. But I get really paranoid that every pedestrian / cager i see is gonna try to jack after barely escaping a situation like that a few months ago
>>
>>1004184
It means midnight.
>>
File: Moonlit.jpg (98KB, 997x970px) Image search: [Google]
Moonlit.jpg
98KB, 997x970px
Yep.

I even rode on the night of the BLOOD MOON last year.
>>
>>1004208
fuck yeah, I like your style.
>>
>>1004178
90% of fridays and saturdays when in college and high school.
I have to say though, shroom night rides are amazing as fuck.
>>
>>1004207
Way too early. 2am-5am is the best riding time.
The road belongs only to you. And cats.
>>
>>1004363
and skunks
fuck skunks
they scare the shit out of me
>>
Night rides in midnight sun are the best.
>>
>>1004365
And drunk drivers
>>
File: toonces.jpg (72KB, 500x474px) Image search: [Google]
toonces.jpg
72KB, 500x474px
>>1004363
>>
>>1004385
But you can hear them from a mile away and they don't have to try to squeeze past you as you are the only two vehicles on the road.
>>
>>1004178
Strictly for relaxing? No. Getting home? Plenty of times.

I work in the early morning and I'm on the road around 3:30-4AM, probably the time when there's the least amount of cars around, as the drunks and party goers are heading home around 2AM, and the first signs of the morning rush hour begin around 5AM, pretty much the time frame >>100436 described.
>>
I start my day with an early bike ride, 3am-5. LA is a hell nightmare city for bikes, but when the suns down and the drunks are all passed out its beautiful in its own way. Scary bike theives though, nothing more intimidating than those 7' tall bolt cutters poking out of a man's backpack with the orange extension cord and the cutoff grinder (FUCK LA) pasadena and southpass are pretty and the metro has helped bail me out plenty of times when traffic picks up and theres no sidewalks
>>
>>1004365
Skunks are cool, just don't startle them.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.