[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some online stores that sell bike parts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1429304713116.jpg (273KB, 922x882px) Image search: [Google]
1429304713116.jpg
273KB, 922x882px
What are some online stores that sell bike parts?
>>
Chainreactioncycles.com
Hollandbikeshop.com
Rosebikes
Futurumshop.com
>>
>>1002848

universalcycles - easiest site to use. slightly higher prices, wait for discount email and buy

somafabrications/IRD - I can't hate on these guys because they have sweet bar tape and handlebars

nashbar - if you priority is dirt cheap, this is the site for you. Occasional amazing deals

jensen - my all-time favorite. Low on selection but shipping to the east coast is faster than universal cycles, and prices are a little better

ebay - the ultimate way to buy shit you don't need and still be really happy with it. Lots of good deals to make up for the stuff you shouldn't have bought. Consistently the best prices on major brands if you are patient

aliexpress - Incredibly cheap shit. $2 for a headlamp. $0.50 for a compass. $1 for a bottle cage. 50% chance it will smell like burnt rubber and human suffering. But there ARE some good deals on there, watch out for bootlegs and basically everything. Do not buy carbon from here
>>
>>1002866
khule
>>
>>1002867
>Do not buy carbon from here
Eh. I have a couple sets of chinese wheels and (knock on wood) they've been every bit as good as the branded ones, just at like a third the price.
>>
Amazon sometimes.
>>
ebay carbon can be sketchy- i sent the seller this pic- got a full refund and didn't have to send the shit back.
>>
>>1002848
GOOGLE IT YOU LAZY SHIT
>>
>>1002848
wiggle.com ships to canada.
You gotta order a ton of shit to get all the discounts though. (~175CAD worth for 17.5CAD off)

kijiji can also be good if you know what your doing.

MEC also exists I guess. Not the best prices but faster shipping.

amazon.ca doesn't have shit.
>>
>>1002848
Chainreactioncycles is the only good one for Canada. Wiggle is okay and depending time of year you can find most things on kijiji.
>>
>>1003077
>chainreaction
>good
If you want to be slapped by the carrier fees. Careful with the checkout option, the faster options they have charged me almost 20% of the overall price before taxes. Merlincycles is good, packaging is excessive but whatever it takes to get my shit in working condition. Wiggle is a hit or miss with carrier fees but lack in products and the horrible website layout makes it incredibly difficult to use.
>>
File: 1471915586663-n.png (34KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
1471915586663-n.png
34KB, 666x666px
>>1002900
Garbon fider xDDD
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.