[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bought my new bike 5 days ago, went into the garage today and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: noes.jpg (104KB, 683x440px) Image search: [Google]
noes.jpg
104KB, 683x440px
Bought my new bike 5 days ago, went into the garage today and both tires are flat! How can something like this even happen? Yesterday everything was okay and now *BOOM* flat tires :(!
>>
You didn't keep the tires topped off enough and caught a pair of slow-leak pinch-flats.
>>
Looked at it again and there are small thorns sticking in it. Can this be the reason? They are really small (maybe a few mm). What kind of flimsy MTB cant withstand a few baby thorns???
>>
>>1000588
Your inferior shit tires apparrently
>>
>>1000591
nice name friendo, they are schwalbe tires.
>>
>>1000580
Here's why this happened: YOU ARE YOUNG AND DUMB. Here's how to counter-act being young and dumb:
o Stay on the pavement
o Pay attention to where you're riding so you don't run over things that will puncture your tires
o Accept that it's going to happen sometimes no matter what you do, and don't get all upset over it

>>1000591
>he thinks there's such a thing as 'puncture proof tires'
>he thinks there's such a thing as 'puncture proof tubes'
>he thinks you can do anything to stop all punctures
I'd say that was 'cute' or 'adorable' if it wasn't absolutely 'sad' and 'naive'.

You want to never get punctures, ever again? Here's how: NEVER RIDE YOUR BIKE. EVER.

Punctures happen. Deal with it.

>>1000588
>a few baby thorns
See above.
>>
>>1000609
When I bought my bike they came with Schwalbe lugano tires at around 4 bar,pumped them up to 8,5,rode 360 Km spread around 5 rides.
And them my tube on the rear one blew up.

Blame the dumbfucks who did a shit job at mounting tires

My own mounted Schwalbe professional bike tires have been going stronk for over 2000 Km now
>>
>>1000588
Goathead thorns are the bane of mountain bikers. In areas that have them it is an incentive to go tubeless.
>>
>>1000609

that's what you get for buying shit tier meme brand tires

continental™ Gatorskins® are the premier tire for puncture resistance

been riding mine for 400k miles, good as new, zero flats, only had to pump them up twice
>>
>>1000580
Shameful. Kill yourself immediately. You don't deserve a bike if this bugs you.
>>
>>1000776
Can't tell if you are actually claiming to have ridden your bike 400,000 miles or if you are implying that 400 miles is a lot.
>>
>>1000784
He's implying he's 400 kilogram
>>
snake eyes
>>
>>1000612

Schwalbe shill, how do you feel about Schwalbe One clinchers?
>>
>>1000611
Can try go tubeless or sealed-tube, doesn't avoid all punctures but sure do most of the small fuckers and is pretty easy to patch a tire if the hole is big enough not to seal.
>>
>>1001067
Nevar used them.
>>
>>1000580
Where do you live faggot? Like other poster said goatherds thorns are fucking from the devil. I live in Utah. Tried mtb. Fucking flats all the time. Back to road fagging
>>
>>1000588
Yes that can cause it, take them out, I like using a little swiss army knife to get them out if I can't by hand
Run fingers along inside of tire afterward to make sure you didn't miss any
>>1000609
SCHWALBE FAGGOT BTFO
>>1000612
HAHHAHAHAHA ALL THIS FUCKING BACKPEDALLING
FUCKING FAGGOT
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.