[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

guys..

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

guys..
>>
I know anon, you were goofed into listening to this piece of shit, but that's what you get when you fall for the shitposting
>>
>>75197420
I genuinely liked it.
>>
Why does that potato have flappy clacks on it?
>>
it's a bologna sandwich
>>
i actually think this album is boring and retarded and jeff mangum has never produced anything else worthwhile so why am i supposed to listen to this until it "clicks" ie. i go fucking insane and start telling other people its good
>>
>>75197420
>hehe u fell for the mighty meme :)))))
>IN FACT EVERYONE GOES TO THEIR CONCERT IRONICALLY HAHA
>>
>>75197553
>>75197420
nu-/mu/ smdh
>>
>>75197567
>I LOVE YOUUUUUU JESSUSS CHRAAAAIIIIIIIIIST
I'm supposed to be struck by the raw emotion of this shit?
it's literally the indie rock equivalent of future wailing over a shitty trap beat
>>
>>75197582
>lyrics pleb
>>
File: 1500473363626s.jpg (4KB, 206x219px) Image search: [Google]
1500473363626s.jpg
4KB, 206x219px
>>75197698
you itaots fans are like scientologists in many ways, down to the dead-eyed shaming techniques you use on dissidents who dare to state the obvious, it's fucking creepy
>>
>>75197698
At least Bob Dylan didn't sing out of key on albums. But let's just divert our attention to the lyrics and forget the sheer incompetence of the whole band.
>>
It's a good album.

You can think it's boring or whatever but if you think it's "grating" then you just have sensitive ears.
>>
>>75197403
Honestly this is my favorite album of all time.
Can't listen to it too often though, fucks me up real good.
>>
File: IMG_2521.jpg (91KB, 640x644px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2521.jpg
91KB, 640x644px
it's a potato slice, end of discussion.
>>
>>75197553
Its really not that hard to click. Simple melodies with emotional lyrics.
>>
>>75197403
The only people I've seen obsessed with this kind of music are people who live in countries with no Indie scene.
>>
>>75197800
Not my favourite but it's definitely up there. A lot of the lyrics hit quite close to home. It's very emotional.
>>
>>75197553
>so why am i supposed to listen to this
How about you stand up to your own taste and realize that it's fine to not like everything, the same way it's fine that people enjoy something you don't?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.