[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*deletes Bees*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: animalcollective_feels.jpg (328KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
animalcollective_feels.jpg
328KB, 600x600px
*deletes Bees*
>>
I bet grils like it.
>>
File: checked.jpg (88KB, 400x397px) Image search: [Google]
checked.jpg
88KB, 400x397px
>>75197399
*checks dubs*
>>
*deletes all eps except fall be kind*
>>
>>75197419
Keep>water curses>prospect hummer>fall be kind>the painters
>>
you didn’t pass the pleb filter
>>
File: 1497903209158.png (108KB, 249x306px) Image search: [Google]
1497903209158.png
108KB, 249x306px
>>75197419
>>75197462
>forgetting Meeting of the Waters
>>
>>75197472
Oh yeah
>>
>>75197399
Honestly I love Feels, but it is the hardest by far to listen to all the way through without skipping a track. If they had kept the ambient stuff to just like Daffy Duck and Loch Raven it'd be a better album, but with those, and Flesh Canoe, AND Bees, and the fact that Turn Into Something is like a worse version of DYSTW, and Grass has that incredibly boring screaming chorus... And I do like stuff from each of those tracks, but it's the closest they ever got to being a generic indie rock band, and the pacing is pretty bad imo.
>>
*adds Fickle Cycle*
>>
*listens to sung tongs [or strawberry jam] instead*
>>
metro zu got me into that song because they sampled it for their song called alice
>>
>>75197399
>*Add trance beat on Bees
>>
>>75198097
link?
>>
*deletes everything except Golden Gal*
>>
>>75198216
floridada is better
>>
>>75198216
I still wonder why Golden Gal wasn't their lead single.
>>
>>75198203
https://youtu.be/v7AQPwDrlJ8
32:24
>>
>>75198345
Not only is this fucking terrible, it's also extremely disappointing that they just played a track of the strumming instead of doing it themselves.
>>
>>75198376
I don't think they've ever played an actual auto-harp live, at least not after Feels tour or whatever
>>
Feels is harder to access, but imo their best. Lots of droney stuff that might turn normal listeners away. Anyone that dislikes this would do worse listening to Sung Tongs or Campfire Songs
>>
>>75198425
>Lots of droney stuff that might turn normal listeners away.
But on the other hand it also has the best pop tracks in their discography.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.