[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What artist/band has the worst fans?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: fuck off.jpg (55KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
fuck off.jpg
55KB, 512x512px
I work at a concert venue in concessions. The Grateful Dead has the worst fans I have ever seen. I have never seen such uncaring, completely worthless, condescending, hypocrite assholes in my my life. And I've seen it all, I've seen the metal crowd, the punk crowd, the emo crowd, the hip hop crowd, the techno crowd, the country crowd, the indie crowd, but none of them have been as bad as GD.

It's amazing how they're all about "peace and love man" when they only care about themselves as they are dirty pot smoking hippies that trash everything and do nothing but eat food and dance around. God damnit I fucking hate the Grateful Dead, and the music is total garbage which is the icing on the cake.
>>
File: IMG_5021.jpg (27KB, 321x309px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5021.jpg
27KB, 321x309px
>>75193147
>>
this is what hippies have always been like
>>
>>75193147

the Dead are great you shit eating pleb
>>
>>75193194
I know. That enforces my point and adds that they have never changed.

>>75193219
No they're not.
>>
>>75193249

Yes they are.
>>
>>75193276
They're fucking dogshit. I've listen to them in concert
>>
>>75193339

when? if it was post-Jerry you didn't
>>
>>75193147
their guitars are literally fucking ear splitting to listen to its utter garbage. I really don't see what the hell their value is
>>
I consider the Grateful Dead to be my favorite band but I have absolutely no affinity for any other Grateful Dead fans. I think they really lost their sound after Pigpen's death, but before then, I think they were really phenomenal and I wish I could find other bands that could even get close to matching the altitude 'Live/Dead' reaches as 'The Eleven' swirls and clatters into 'Turn on Your Lovelight.' 38:00 - 39:30 is my favorite minute in a half in all music. https://youtu.be/aL-dUZJydcw?t=38m1s
It's a real shame, at least I found, that neo-psychedelia today focuses on drawn-out, spaced-out effects, instead of tightly-woven momentous jams full of lysergic energy. Europe '72 isn't quite as much high-octane drugged up blues-rock, but it still has a place as my favorite road trip album because of its American flavor, long length, and consistent quality.

As for the fan base, I think it's pretty funny how liberal they are, considering that the band itself was politically neutral - unlike other bands of the time, the Grateful Dead never wrote a protest or anti-war song, and Jerry Garcia never voted for a U.S. president. There was one protest in '69 where a bunch of college lefties were protesting segregated housing, the Grateful Dead showed up to play for them, the protesters wanted to use their stage and speakers to get their message out, and the band told them to fuck off. It's in my opinion that this is because the Grateful Dead were funded by the CIA as a part of their MKULTRA project.
>>
>>75193147
Bach, no other fanbase is as willing to believe, regurgitate or make up shit about their artist. Even fundamentally absurd claims like "he invented baroque" despite coming at the end of the baroque period. One person on 4chan even claimed he invented 4 part harmonies. The next closest has to be Louis Armstrong, who invented scat singing despite always maintaining that he didn't invent scat singing.
>>
File: 54.jpg (25KB, 431x391px) Image search: [Google]
54.jpg
25KB, 431x391px
>>75193147
You are 100% correct

I saw about 100 dead/JGB shows between 1981 and 1988 and got to know many of the most hardcore tourheads of that era and they are for the most part insufferable hypochrites and compeletly worthless assholes.

there were very cool people there..hell I was there but the Dead did for some reason attract an inordinate number of extreme jackasses .
>>
>>75193147
Their fans may be shit but they are fucking great you plebeian.
>>
MBV
Re: This entire goddamned board
>>
Sounds like you just had a shitty personal experience at a show and take it out on the band.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.