[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Death Grips concert

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: death-grips-us-tour-dates.jpg (74KB, 807x450px) Image search: [Google]
death-grips-us-tour-dates.jpg
74KB, 807x450px
I'm going to a Death Grips/Ministry concert this October and I've never been to a concert before, what can I expect?
>>
>>75189020
>what can I expect?
Memes in 3D
>>
File: image.jpg (202KB, 674x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
202KB, 674x800px
>>75189020
Expect Al to yell Ministry is dead for no reason.
>>
hot meme thots willing to give succ to the biggest dank memer. make sure to wear your needledrop hat and this shirt and you'll get a 7/10 goth qt to give you the nasty in the taxi
>>
>>75189020
Saw them last month, they're pretty great
>>
>>75189085
by thots you mean gay twink college boys from /mu/
>>
>>75189085
>>>2015
>>
wear earplugs if you don't want tinnitus
>>
>>75189020
>what can I expect?
epic black man yelling at you
>>
>>75189020
they won't turn up, they'll just put some edgy image on the screen
>>
>>75189183
actual good advice
also get confortable shoes
but most importantly, have fun :^)
>>
>>75189334
>>75189183
these, and make sure your shit is secure in your pockets. Im going to see them in Nov with my gf. Hopefully she doesnt get to beat up but if she does is for a good cause. Im used to metal shows but heard deathgrips get pretty wild

Although Im expecting a bunch of underage memers and hipsters so it cant be too bad
>>
>>75189020
A fucking subhuman, superhuman, and inhuman experience all at once. Your life (as three-dimensional entities will understand it) will be split into pre- and post-Death Grips concert.
>>
>what can i expect
the show getting cancelled... those fucks
>>
>>75189131
What concerts should I go to to find these boys?
>>
>>75189020
You can expect a show that will go past your curfew.
>>
girl rubbed up against me last death Grips concert shit was nice (but also it was fucking hot and sweaty)
>>
>>75189020
People doing drugs
Don't go to the moshpit for more than 30 seconds if you value your physical health
Wear earplugs if you want to get close to the stage
Have fun
>>
>>75189020
Me too mate. You which state you live in?
>>
>>75189183
This is true of smaller venues, but ive seen them twice once in a regular warehouse kind venue, I didnt bring earplugs and oh boy did I regret that, my ears were ringing for half a week, and for several months anything mildly loud (traffic) would cause more ringing. If its a larger venue, or an outside stage you can most definitely get away with no earplugs, though you have to deal with getting maybe a little bit squished by moshing.
>>
>>75189020
You going to the one in silver spring md?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.