[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

thoughts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: stoneroses1.jpg (208KB, 1422x1413px) Image search: [Google]
stoneroses1.jpg
208KB, 1422x1413px
>>
>>75188692
It's good. Mani and Reni are talented people.
>>
Fool's Gold should have been included in the original track listing instead of as a later bonus track at the end
>>
my favorite album
>>
>>75188692
a fucking masterpiece, one of the albums that clicked immediately on the first listen. Every song is so memorable and distinct, the album sounds extremely fresh, optimistic and life-celebrating. Lyrics are mystic, hard-hitting and honest, Ian Brown's voice fits the album's atmosphere perfectly, Mani is one of the most talented guitarists there ever was and does a miracle on each track and Reni is one of the most special drummers you'll ever hear with his complex and varied drum rhythms. 10/10

>>75189747
yeah, Elephant Stone as well
>>
>>75188692
This is terrible album art
>>
Album of the decade
>>
overrated-as-shit-by-the-englishcore
only-good-song-is-the-first-onecore
>>
>>75189747
This. Luckily by the time I got the album it already had the superior track listening so it hasn't really affected me.

But yeah, it's an absolute classic and rightfully so. Every song is well written and sounds great. It's really great when you listen to their early recordings and realize not only what their debut could have been but also how much they improved in just a few years, both as performers and songwriters.

Also, Second Coming is underrated.
>>
>>75190181
>only-good-song-is-the-first-onecore

Everyone who's ever said this has turned out to be a pleb. Welcome to the club
>>
>>75190139
agreed
>>
Perfect
>>
>>75190138
Its iconic
>>
>>75190181
wrong. She Bangs The Drums is also good
>>
>>75190181
>She Bangs The Drum
>Waterfall
>Made of Stone
>This Is the One
>I Am the Resurrection
>not good
>>
>>75190230
>Second Coming is underrated
Yeah. It's nothing amazing. I guess it's only really looked upon negatively because it's nowhere near as good as their debut, but it's a decent album regardless with a couple of stand outs.
>>
File: 1489254590016.png (99KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1489254590016.png
99KB, 1000x1000px
>I COULD NEVER BRING MYSELF TO HATE YOU AS I'D LIKE
>>
>>75191036

Not them but literally any image can be made iconic. That is a question of exposure, not a quality.
>>
>>75191216
But lemons
>>
File: 1505100600522.png (106KB, 922x882px)
1505100600522.png
106KB, 922x882px
wOW aNother THREAD ABOUT ONE OF THE SAME 46 ALBUMS WE ALPWAYS TALK ABOUT
WOW
wOW
>>
>>75191036
that may be, but it still hurts my fucking eyes to look at it.
really my only gripe is that awful puke font color that blends in with the backdrop.
>DUDE CITRUS
>>
>>75191252
thoughts?
>>
>>75191286
Christ it's not that bad. It's actually quite aesthetically pleasing.
>>
>>75191321
if the music was bad you'd hate the album art
>>
>>75191252
that's just not true, this album doesn't deserve enough love on this board

it's not that it's disliked, but threads about it reach 10-15 replies and die off
>>
>>75191342
Yeah probably but its grown on me i guess and thats hardly a bad thing
>>
bump again
>>
GOAT opener
the rest is 'ok'
>>
I WANT
>>
>she bangs the drums

12/10 song, rest is just ok
>>
their live at blackpool album is amazing too. John Squire and Reni really shine
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.