[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pop punk thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: POP PUNK.jpg (692KB, 1485x950px) Image search: [Google]
POP PUNK.jpg
692KB, 1485x950px
>inb4 le ebik oxymoron maymay
No pizzacore (Wonder Years, The Story So Far, Real Friends, Neck Deep, etc.) allowed.
>>
File: 1249760.jpg (16KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1249760.jpg
16KB, 300x300px
>>75188655
>>
>implying The Wonder Years and The Story So Far aren't among the best artists in the genre along with guys like The Lawrence Arms and Dillinger Four
Nobody cares for your overproduced, corporate garbage with no energy or rawness to it.
>>
>>75188655
>Poop punk thread
>No pizzacore
Lol what an oxymoron.
>>
>>75188694
>best artists in the genre
Well, pizzacore doesn't have a high bar, lol
>>
>>75188694
this desu
that said the allister, home grown and fenix tx albums listed in the OP chart are very good indeed
>>
>>75188694
>muh deep meaningful pop punk
Lol fag
>>
>>75188719
It is a pop punk thread though, and they are the best at that, even if that may not necessarily mean much.
>>
>>75188655
>no Black Parade
>no american Idiot

OP are you retarded
>>
>>75188747
I just like that they are more raw, energetic, and are more creative with their melodies. Nothing "meaningful" about it. Really hoping this post was a troll, because you went full autist with this post since I never implied anything about being deep.
>>
>>75188753
No they suck lol they have no great hooks and they sound like they belong in an urban outfitters soundtrack.
>>
>>75188774
You know you're right you didn't use the words corporate and overproduced to imply it exists for the sole purpose of profit nothing more lol silly me
>>
>>75188715
>pizzacore
Like Macaulay Culkin's Velvet Underground cover band, "The Pizza Underground"?
>>
>>75188776
They do though. But instead of having just pop bits in between punk, they are smart enough to put it all together creating something actually maybe worth listening to. Don't get the urban outfitters diss since most of that other stuff you posted would be played in the lamest most trashiest places when it was mainstream radio level popular.
>>
>>75188655
Not one of these albums is above a 4/10

Really says a lot about this shitty genre
>>
>>75188938
>I've listened to every album on that chart
>shitty because I say so
Really says a lot about your shrunken mental capacity
>>
>>75188655
>busted
>click five
out of all the bands you could put you pick that disney channel shit?
>>
>>75188826
That sounds interesting unlike poop punk actually
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.