[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

lol Harry Style's career is going to go down the drain along

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

lol Harry Style's career is going to go down the drain along with his hairline once he loses his hair

no more pretty boy

discuss
>>
>be the most sought out man in the world in the eyes of woman
>some virgin on /tv/ talks shit about his hair
>>
>>75187047
meh, still a long time until that
>>
>>75187085

He's only 23 and his hairline is total shit

The younger it starts the worse it will be, he's fucked.
>>
I can't wait until this phaggot loses his career

Nobody will like him when he's bald, he'll lose his job
>>
>>75187047
wtf he looks so much like Bill SkarsgÄrd (pennywise)
>>
why do people act like your life ends when your hair falls off
you just buzz it off and go on. it's part of being a fucking man

>inb4 i'm balding
i'm not
>>
he'll never lose it with the drugs these days

just look at matt mcconahayyyy, google his before afters....and thats from the 90s jus lol

he will never go bald

the same with cavill, he receeded a lot from steroids and but they will never allow a full deep norwood pattern, hes literally the crux of a movie franchise of 100MM++ so harry will get the same drugs and treatment

i know it seems ridiculous and vapid, but its the bottom line, we're animals - balding is natures ultimate sign that a man is 'done here' fertility, age wise, its your genetics saying 'this one shouldnt be alive anymore' - stay away' which is why most people have a visceral animal reaction of negativity to bald/balding

the earlier you bald the worse your overral genes are, guys who go bald in their 20s are invariably brittle and stunted looking, usually have a bunch of other developmental issues

why do you think its always spoken of in terms of a 'cure' 'to cure balding'? because its a problem, not something innocuous - even though logically its a non issue, it is when you face the fact people are animals who cant think past their instincts and hard wiring

>>75188193

just look at your post, you had to mention you arent bald even online, lmao
>>
>>75188506
and this is coming from a dood whos life was destroyed by premature balding, I was legit grandpa tier by 17, my own mother told me I looked 40 and "looked like shit"

just imagine the pain, the pretense of how "it doesnt matter" and all that other bullshit got thrown out the window

it matters guys, its everything

if you are reading this, no matter how ridiculous or 'gay' feminine it feels or anyone tells you, save your hair

save yourselves
>>
>>75188506
>>75188553
Neurotic,
++Pere Ubu
>>
>>75188591
>++Pere Ubu
so what? some fat old dude is bald at legit 70? big whoop

he had a full head of hair half his life, he wasnt bald when he was in high school
>>
>>75187047
He'll be the bald Bowie.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.