[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is interesting. At the very basis of this conjecture is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

This is interesting. At the very basis of this conjecture is the concept of balance or moderation, a lasting idea in the basis of philosophy in a general sense. It gets interesting when he says that "you are not born with sauce". Here's why:

From a purely empirical perspective, what we are born with is material. Specifically speaking, all we come with into the objective world, and begin our subjective reality with, is our physical being.

Therefore, we must build up and relatively speaking, work towards the acquisition of other material resources. A baby must cry for attention to gain their mother's milk, and at the greatest fortune possible, a son must earn a father's trust if he is to inherit the wealth built from a previous generation.

With the most miserable fortune, one must face even greater adverse conditions opposing them to attain material goods.

In both extremes, it is quite simple to get "lost in the sauce". A wealthy inheritor of an estate can go mad with joy, pride, or empty sadness. Out of these three states of emotion, it can be argued that empty sadness is the worst. Manifesting itself as a feeling of unworthiness, various forms of guilt can become the demons of man. Directly, one man has died in order for wealth to pass to the other. It is self-explanatory as to why death in this context can lead to guilt. Ultimately, all that there is, is the material form. This is the ultimate sacrifice.

Simply, for the man who has made the greater strives to achieve wealth, a sudden shift of power to them leads to a mismanagement characteristically shown as pride. Just as sudden poverty can ruin the strongest in will, sudden riches can ruin. The will of the rich man turned poor is broken, while the will of the poor worker turned rich can drive them to allow pride reign over their will. At this point, they are no longer in control of their own fate, and if we are driven to believe that fate does not exist, the illusion is suddenly shattered.
>>
makes you thi
>>
Made me thikn
>>
deep in thot
>>
>>75184105
This is the "I'm rich but I'm still tough" crap that rappers always get into.
>>
>>75184105
reads like a tinymixtapes article
>>
>>75184105
is this a literal sauce?
>>
There was a time where I might have believed the 'gucci smart' meme, but that was before I heard him speak.
>>
>>75185160
How is he not smart?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCil-kLGkvc
>>
>>75184914
It's actually coherent though
>>
>>75184105
speaking of sauce nice pasta XD
>>
>>75185180
Cuz he talk dumb
>>
>>75187475
Some dumb talkers be mad smart.
>>
>>75184105
does gucci have teeth?
>>
>>75188538
Maybe.

But I'm a dumb talker with smart thoughts and stupid actions. What does that make me?
>>
File: DISNIGGA.png (643KB, 568x587px) Image search: [Google]
DISNIGGA.png
643KB, 568x587px
>>75188555
>>
>>75190024
an unconfident little bitch
everyone thinks they have smart thoughts and great ideas. few make good actions
>>
>>75190084
t. Smart talker with dumb thoughts and dumb actions
>>
quality post. bumped.
>>
>>75190053
Gucci and thugga got great teeth. J-Cole got some nasty ass teeth
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.