[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what does /mu/ think of sublime?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: ffab4d78022f19e3c611b305c2e42762.png (590KB, 1504x1504px) Image search: [Google]
ffab4d78022f19e3c611b305c2e42762.png
590KB, 1504x1504px
what does /mu/ think of sublime?
>>
>>75183680
Listening to them makes me happy as fuck.
>>
Never listened to them
>>
Sublime's good but you can get tired of them
>>
They're doo doo. I get that le 90's kids (like me) have nostalgia for them but you really shouldn't be listening to them if you're 16+.
>>
They're sublime
>>
Good. Reminds me of being a kid and doing pills
>>
I had that CD in my car for years and I've listened to it hundreds of times, even though normally it never comes across my mind that I should listen to Sublime.

Some of the songs are actually great, my favorites are What Happen and We're Only Gonna Die for Our Arrogance. 40oz. to Freedom is a great album for driving around in the summer.
>>
>>75183680
>sings about smoking weed
>dies of a heroin overdose
what went wrong?
>>
>>75185348
He sings about heroin too.
>>
middleschoolcore
>>
>>75185553
It's considered middle school core by people who are still in high school or have never dealt with addiction
>>
>>75185553
this
>>
A few catchy tunes but they are pretty terrible and their music has very little variation (not always a bad thing but in their case it is). They only get a pass from most because 'omg teh 90s' and the singer died
>>
>>75185287
Thats their band name, yes.
>>
>>75183680
If you don't like Sublime at 13 you have no heart
If you still like Sublime at 30 you have no fucking brain
>>
File: what i expected what i got.png (2MB, 1844x670px) Image search: [Google]
what i expected what i got.png
2MB, 1844x670px
Underrated band that image-obsessed hipsters will never give the time of day. Bradley is just as tragic and charismatic as any of the dead 90s rockers.
>>
Robbin the Hood is a great album. Other stuff is kinda meh
>>
>>75183680
They're personally one of my favorite bands of all time
>>
YOURE A FOOL, DONT FUCK AROUND WITH MY DOG
ALL THAT I CAN SEE I STEAL
I FILL UP MY GARAGE
>>
THEY GIVE-IT-UP AND
THEY GIVE-IT-UP AND
THEY GIVE-IT-UP AND
THEY NEVER ASK WHY
>>
>>75187046
shut the fuck up retard
>>
>>75188367
If you don't like Sublime at 13 you have no heart
If you still like Sublime at 30 you have no fucking brain
>>
>>75185348
He's funky not a junkie but he knew where to get it
>>
>>75188411
Heh. This line is as ironic as Kurt singing "I don't have a gun"
>>
>soulful vocals
>catchy melodies
>solid chops
>decent to good lyrics
not sure what some of you are on about

also, check this out
>>
I really like power trios, and those three from Sublime can play the ever-loving shit out of their instruments. And Bradley's singing, man. The guy had IT. Such a travesty he died just as he was entering his songwriting prime
>>
>>75183680
Couple good songs. Nowell's guitar playing gets super redundant.
>>
>>75183680
Just another group from my childhood I was tired of hearing everywhere.
>>
What Sublime bootlegs are worth checking out?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.