[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Making music

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

Guys i want to make music.Which daw do you suggest? Ableton? fl?
Do you know how i can headstart this is there any guide or something like that?
>>
Hello m8. What kind of music do you want to start to make? Is it (instrumental) hip hop like the picture you posted? Post some ideas of the genre. Be specific and i'll help.
>>
for me personally ,i've found working with old gear, a sampler, small synth and sequencer, mixing board and a microphone yields better results for me than just diving headfirst into a DAW
>>
hip hop,electronic etc.
>>
>>75164231
>Which daw do you suggest?
You should start by learning an instrument
>>
>>75164328
I can play an instrument
I just kind of want to make rock/folk kind of stuff first, basically anything I can record with instruments. What do you suggest?
>>
>>75164328
Exactly.
J Dilla played the guitar, piano and drums.
>>
there is no "best DAW." try all of them and stick with whichever one sits best with you.
>>
>>75164381
What he really means is download FL Studio 9 and go to town.
>>
File: Thinking.jpg (8KB, 193x262px) Image search: [Google]
Thinking.jpg
8KB, 193x262px
>>75164231
Reaper is the poor man's daw
Cubase is the rich man's daw
FL Studio is the cool man's daw
ACID Pro is the poor cool man's daw
Ableton is the babby man's daw
Sonar is the old man's daw
Reason is the weird man's daw
Logic is the gay man's daw
Pro Tools is the the rich gay man's daw
Renoise is the the weird gay man's daw

Just pirate them all anyway and try.
>>
FL studio is def the easiest to learn for beginners and then you can always move to other daws once u know your shit
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.