[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How often do you suppose he thinks about John?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: paul-mccartney-NEW.jpg (88KB, 955x535px) Image search: [Google]
paul-mccartney-NEW.jpg
88KB, 955x535px
How often do you suppose he thinks about John?
>>
He said everyday.

When he takes a shit.
>>
Everytime he hits Linda.

So everyday.
>>
Was he remain or leave?
>>
>>75162019
>Paul McCartney was ‘so confused’ on Brexit that he couldn’t vote
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/arts-and-entertainment/wp/2016/06/28/paul-mccartney-was-so-confused-on-brexit-that-he-couldnt-vote/
>>
>>75162159
So leave. Got it.
>>
>>75162159
At least he's honest and not some tryhard political activist just going along with whatever his peers say he should.
>>
File: yoko-ono-and-sir-paul-mccartney.jpg (71KB, 816x544px) Image search: [Google]
yoko-ono-and-sir-paul-mccartney.jpg
71KB, 816x544px
Did they?
>>
>>75162927
It fucking annoys me that he pretends to be friends with her now for commercial purposes.
>>
File: ringo.jpg (107KB, 980x552px) Image search: [Google]
ringo.jpg
107KB, 980x552px
https://www.spin.com/2017/09/ringo-starr-brexit-support-beatles/

Is he our guy?
>>
>>75162944
New album out today.
>>
File: 1350242112121.png (144KB, 287x261px) Image search: [Google]
1350242112121.png
144KB, 287x261px
>>75161982
>hes touring the country i live in for the first time in decades
>mfw tickets are expensive as fuck

i was never much of a beatles fan anyway, thought it would be cool to go see rock "royalty"
>>
>>75163013
>mfw my family went to see him 15 fucking years ago cause we thought he was almost done and it was the last chance.

guy's a fucking machine
>>
>>75162159
guy's 75, so he probably voted Leave
>>
>>75162927
>>75162941

Just look in his eyes, you can tell he doesn't want to be near her.
>>
>>75161991
lollllllllllllll https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZDnvVhysMg
>>
>>75162019
Too retarded to vote
>>
>>75162159
He's so rich and old it doesn't really matter. It has no effect on him
>>
>>75162010
Linda's been dead for over 20 years.
Jeez, if you're gonna shit post a meme, at least do some research, faggot!
>>
He probably rolls in into his thoughts from time to time, in a state of melancholy.
>>
WHAT IF it was Paul the one to get killed and John was still alive today!?

>Man, this so fucken boring! Pure granny shit
>Paul'd like that
>>
>>75163694
Paul was killed though
>>
>>75162159
Based Ringo voted leave.
>>
>>75163720
The Granny Shit Paul, not the OG Paul
>>
Likely every night he sings Here Today
>>
I would wager he thought about John pretty much every day BEFORE he died. After all Paul was pretty much the only one (except maybe Ringo) who was still passionate about The Beatles and wanted to keep them going. He always seemed to be the most in love with being a Beatle.

Of course nowadays he probably thinks of Linda a fair amount, not to mention George.
>>
>>75164421
This. That was so sad. Beautiful song.
>>
>>75163597
Implying he doesn't beat the corpse.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.