[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WE DA BEST

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: DJKhaled.jpg (200KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
DJKhaled.jpg
200KB, 900x900px
Why is no one bothered with this guy's antics?
>WE THE BEST MUSICCCCK
>"DJ KHALED!!!"
>MY SON IS THE BESTTTT

Is it because he's fat?
>>
Because he's a genuinely nice guy
>>
I have no idea how or why this guy is suddenly world famous as I have not heard a single track of his. I also thought the name "DJ Khaled" was a joke but w/e, he looks very kind
>>
IMA HOLD YOU DOWN

DJ KHALED
>>
He's pretty much a talent scout that matches artists to beats(which he has team make the beats) and he slaps his name on it like he had some big part in the song production.

He IS a "producer" in the fact that it comes together because he puts stuff together, but he doesn't necessarily make shit.
>>
>>75160955
I always thought he was some weird YouTube guy. One day my sister was watching some.music TV channel and he came on 3 times in a row. That sentence is the most I've thought about him.
>>
>>75160975
HE LOOKS LIKE A FUCKING PRICK
>>
He got booed at a concert because he kept playing 30 second samples of songs.
>>
Because he's a meme
>>
CONGRATULATIONS! YOU PLAYED YOURSELF!

JET SKI! WOOOOOO WOOOOOOOO!
>>
>>75161005
He also mix the song but yeah that's a pretty good summary.

DJ Khaled managed to become friends with a lot of artist in the hip hop community because he's a stand up guy and never beefs with anyone.

His popularity also skyrockted thanks to his personality : he always gives motivational advice to his fans, spouts memey catchphrase ("another one"), all in good fun.

Lastly the guy knows how to use social media. He was one of the first artist/celebrity to use snapchat extensively (he's one of the most followed person in the app, if not the most).
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.