[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you fornicate with Cardi B?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: cardi b.jpg (278KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
cardi b.jpg
278KB, 1200x800px
Would you fornicate with Cardi B?
>>
>>75159426
no because I'm in a committed relationship with my girlfriend
>>
>>75159463
this
>>
What's with the acne but not actually acne thing going on in her face? Otherwise yeah I would as long as she doesn't start rapping like she does in that new song.
>>
>>75159463
beta
>>
>>75159426
Fuck off with these literal whos
>>
>>75159506
I don't even know why that song is popular, it's boring and her accent is so forced
>>
>>75159517
>being an autist who only listens to metal
>>
She'd probably act very bland and boring during sex but yeah she looks pretty hot so it'd be good idk anything about her music tho
>>
>>75159519
Some Twitter bitch could tell you about how it's empowering and how it has attitude or something
>>
Look at that tongue. Would let her gobble up my dick.
>>
>>75159426
>Dem titties
Yes
>>
>>75159463
gay
I fucked two bitches while dating (still have my gf btw)
>>
I would let her peg me
>>
>fornicating with literal thots

no thanks. Also this >>75159463
>>
>>75159543
it's not even as good as the average Nicki Minaj song in that regard
>>
yes yes please oh please yes please step on me with those redbottoms oh yeah
>>
>>75159519
Every bar is really clever and specific
>>
>>75159426
my dick is too small for her
>>
>>75159506
It's heavy makeup that thots wear. She will look completely different once she scrapes all the shit off of her face at the end of the day.
>>
>>75159426
Honestly, she looks kind of old.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.