[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Headphone users are LOSERS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 10.jpg (21KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
10.jpg
21KB, 852x480px
If you listen to music through headphones, you are NOT hearing the music properly and you are not qualified to give your opinion of the music on /mu/. There are several reasons for this. The first is pic related. A frequency response graph should be a straight line, not look like a rollercoaster - yet all headphone frequency response graphs, in fact, look like roller coasters.

The second is when you listen to music on headphones, you are listening to the music passively. In order to fully appreciate and hear the music you must listen to it ACTIVELY. That means sitting in the sweet spot directly in front of a great pair of speakers and staring directly between them, focusing intently on the music and nothing else.

I don't care if you've got Sennheisers, I don't care if you've got Beyer's, I don't care if you've got Beats or Apples. If you listen to music on headphones get the FUCK of my board.
>>
File: DT770.png (55KB, 417x331px) Image search: [Google]
DT770.png
55KB, 417x331px
Forgot pic related. Don't try to mock me for that.
>>
Reminder there are corporate programs aimed at putting down 4chan users.
>>
>>75158052
>A frequency response graph should be a straight line, not look like a rollercoaster - yet all headphone frequency response graphs, in fact, look like roller coasters
lol what do you think the graph of your logitech computer speakers looks like?
>>
imagine being this autistic
>>
>>75158052
Recordings are for LOSERS
If you listen to music in any way that isn't live, you are NOT hearing the music properly and you are not qualified to give your opinion of the music on /mu/.
>>
Daytime = speakers
Nighttime = headphones, especially when laying down in bed

Eat my ass with a spoon
>>
>>75158052

>Speakerfags actually believe this
>>
>>75158375
This guy gets it
>>
>>75158314
My speakers are high quality professional studio monitors. They are LITERALLY as flat as a speaker can reasonably get without spending tens of thousands of dollars.

Headphones that cost 5x as much as my speakers literally don't come close to having the same performance or sound quality.

>>75158413
Post your headphones. Actually, no wait, don't, because I already know they're shit, because all headphones are shit. Don't bother posting your DAC or headphone amp either, they're both no better than the integrated DAC on my motherboard that pushes audio to my studio monitors. I know because I've done tests. Enjoy your snake oil though.
>>
This is really weak shitposting, OP. You've got to hone your craft a bit more if anyone is to bite your bait. See you on the boards, kid.
>>
>>75158448
>My speakers are high quality professional studio monitors. They are LITERALLY as flat as a speaker can reasonably get without spending tens of thousands of dollars.
lol so they're some shit entry level m audio monitors or something?
>>
>>75158455
Oh you think I'm shit posting? You couldn't be more wrong if you tried. Everything I wrote was a fact. I'm sorry that bothers you. I'm sorry neither you nor anyone else can prove me wrong. But the faster you accept it the better off you'll be, and you'll finally start hearing music how it's supposed to sound, and start being able to make informed opinions about it.

>>75158477
You wish. ;^)
>>
>>75158495
>still doesn't post the model of speakers
do you need some more time to look up what would make your shitposts seem plausible?
>>
>>75158517
I'm not going to post them because then jackasses like you will buy them and think you're cool and shit. I don't want to be associated with the likes of you. I like being unique and special.

Besides, you probably wouldn't be able to appreciate the beautiful sound that comes out of them. Maybe in a few years when you get a little older come back and I'll tell you.
>>
http://www.independentrecording.net/irn/columns/gstep/index.php?id=74

Now GTFO
>>
>>75158540
lol i already have a pair of hs5's faglord, get over yourself
>I like being unique and special.
lol you mean you like to think of yourself this way but you really just come across like a dumbass
>>
>>75158570
>this message on literally who the website was brought to you by the Headphone Industry Association of America
>>
Autism.
>>
>>75158596
It has nothing to do with headphones, but then if you could read you wouldn't be trying to shitpost a thread on /mu/ that would get a better response on /g/
>>
>>75158495
i really cant tell if youre shitposting or not
>>
File: 170SE_onaxis_uns.gif (6KB, 577x389px) Image search: [Google]
170SE_onaxis_uns.gif
6KB, 577x389px
are these good speakers?
>>
>>75158397
Found the obese.
>>
File: 1492830773836.jpg (95KB, 724x720px) Image search: [Google]
1492830773836.jpg
95KB, 724x720px
>>75158397
>he doesn't bless his neighbors with night time music
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.