[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was this blackface?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (170KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
170KB, 1920x1080px
Was this blackface?
>>
>>75155991
Looks white to me.
>>
>rapping about raping and murdering women isn't harmful, but this stupid music video is
earl is so dumb sometimes
>>
>>75155991
>her face is white
>was this blackface?
was this a bait thread?
>>
Is Taylor just the most streamlined industry pop star ever created or what?

That "bad girl" shit to tease her new album honestly seemed like a parody but it wasn't.
>>
No because she is American and Americans (white, black, mestizo, asian and prety much all other type of -Americans) share a common culture. Hip-Hop happens to be one of America's cultures.
>>
Why give a fuck about shitty corporate made pop stars? They aren't even real people.
>>
>>75155991
Didn't she start out as a country star?
>>
>>75156056
>Americans (white, black, mestizo, asian and prety much all other type of -Americans) share a common culture
uuuuhh
>>
>>75156027
>blacks being killed by police at a rate 10x greater than whites, 45% poverty rate amongst blacks, and institutional racism isn't harmful but Jerome moving into a white neighbourhood is "white genocide"
racists r so dumb sometimes
>>
It honestly would not surprise me if word got out that Taylor Swift was created in a laboratory and her only purpose is to serve as a hollow vessel through which her record label makes money.

THE PERFECT POP STAR
>>
>>75156128
13%, 50%
>>
>>75156111
Name one American who doesn't listen to shitty pop/rap/indie whatever the fuck
>>
>>75156153
Me
>>
>>75156128
>institutional racism
thats not a real thing
>>
>>75156128
not sure where I said any of that. nice try though.
>>
>>75156128
>13% of the population commits 50% of the violent crime

lol boo hoo
>>
>>75156173
>the entire field of academic research on the subject that shows it is in fact a thing can be dismissed by me just stating otherwise
okay cool
>>
>>75156209
>communities with a history of centuries of poverty and discrimination are dysfunctional
rly makes u thunk
>>
>>75156128
daily reminder that blacks only enjoy first world living standards when they live amongst a white majority.

on their own they create haiti or detroit
>>
>>75156209
I bet his counter argument is "b-but m-muh low-income neighborhoods!"
>>
>>75156249
citation needed
>>
https://samkriss.com/2015/02/10/taylor-swift-swallows-the-world/

>Our future won’t be too different. When you buy flatpack furniture, the little instruction booklet will, as a matter of course, show Taylor Swift (in a retro halterneck polka-dot dress) correctly assembling your crappy nightstand. You’ll soon get used to her constant presence in TV ads: loveable-loser-husband-Taylor Swift surprising bitchy-wife-Taylor Swift and the Taylor Swift kids with some surprisingly edible boil-in-the-bag rice; Taylor Swift finally plucking up the courage to ask Taylor Swift out on a date, once she’s gobbled up some extra-minty chewing gum; black and white footage of Taylor Swift falling off a ladder at work as dedicated-lawyer-Taylor Swift reads out the toll-free number. A few things might jar at first: North Korean Ambassador Taylor Swift’s furious speech at the United Nations, or the first blurry security footage of a greasy-haired and trenchcoated Taylor Swift carrying out grisly gun massacre in a Minneapolis mall – but after a while, you’ll find it hard to remember how things could ever have existed before. After all, it’s impossible to think outside of language.
>>
>>75156282
>Sam Kriss
he literally might be the dumbest commie I know of and that's saying something
>>
>>75156128
Why niggers are poor and violent in africa?

But whites are rich and civil in europe?

Uh, because american institutional racism?
>>
>>75156209
>>75156139
when you
>systematically oppress a subsection of the population
>sentence them longer for comitting the same crimes as whites
>have police beat up and kill them in public areas in broad daylight
>convict black defendants at a much higher rate than white defendants
>grant parole to white prisoners much more often than black prisoners
is it really all that surprising?
>>75156256
>>75156330
and we've flushed out the nazis
>1488 smoke weed erreyday waddup 卍 卍 卍 [swastikas here if 4chan doesn't like the unicode] jews r dumb
:^)
>>
>>75156263
Only apply to blacks, every other repressed asian or middle eastern community sorted all shit in one generation. Even know people from war torn countries can make a living in america almost instantly while blacks still can't do shit with tons of government subsidies. Slavery in most part of europe also ended later than in usa.
>>
oh and by the way I'd just like to point out I derailed this thread literally with one post
racists are so sensitive and easily offended lol
>>
>>75156365
So why is it that gays/trans/immigrants make up a significant portion of the violent crime rate? They went through the same shit
>>
>>75156389
as soon as you made that post i instantly knew that was all the thread was going to be about

good game
>>
>>75156402
*why is it they don't make up
>>
>>75156389
>because some people are overly offended .that means I'm not!
no, you're a fag too
>>
Might as well be
>>
File: 1486591371989.jpg (45KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1486591371989.jpg
45KB, 600x600px
>>75156402
>Gays, trans and immigrants were enslaved
>>
>>75155991
I don't know why but Taylor strikes me as a huge dork. She's not naturally cool at all. Like instead of being the tough badass rap girl she's pretending to be on her new singles she actually just spends every night at home with the same three girlfriends eating popcorn and watching Friends reruns while gossiping over nothing. Not that's a bad thing.
>>
>>75156449
Korea had slavery officialy till 1900 and unofficially till 1930. It has nothing to do with blacks being 70 iq in general.
>>
>>75156449
LGBT throughout history: burned at the stake, gassed in concentration camps, forced shock and chemical therapy, lynched with blacks in the south, only recently got the right to marry
And. Remember the japanese internment? Or how about how immigrant factory workers in the north were basically slaves
But yes continue on about how muh slabery was the worst thing ever
>>
>>75156013
Not to me.
>>
>>75156550
Remember unit 731

I didn't think so.
>>
>>75155991
Isn't she dressed up as the Beastie Boys there, who are white?
>>
>>75155991
this is a fun song/video. sad that it's 3 years old :/
>>
>>75156647
Hi taylor!
>>
>>75156209
13% is charged for 50%.
There's a difference.
>>
https://youtu.be/LXWCFd4p17c
>>
>>75156550
I refuse to believe anyone was fucking dumb enough to go of being flamboyantly gay or openly transgendered in 19th century southern America. You could hide that shit in. Black people had a "come enslaved me sign" on their fucking backs because of their skin. There's no hiding that.
>>
>>75156942
Not to mention that even if they could hide it they would be just too dumb to do it as it is within their veins to be as obnoxious as possible.
>>
good thread
time for some digits
>>
File: Screenshot_70.jpg (127KB, 680x698px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_70.jpg
127KB, 680x698px
>>75157000
w t f
>>
>>75157000

this guy
>>
>>75155991
jim crow will come back because taylor swift wore a hat and danced
>>
File: 1459735060634.gif (1MB, 392x400px) Image search: [Google]
1459735060634.gif
1MB, 392x400px
>>75157000
>>
>>75156128
If you're a fellow Canadacuck, please kill yourself, my xir.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.