[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

discuss

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: Aeroplane.jpg (92KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Aeroplane.jpg
92KB, 600x600px
discuss
>>
I LOVE YOU JESUS CHRIST

/thread
>>
>>75152042

was it irony?

jeff doesn't strike me as religious
>>
J E S U S C H R I S T I L O V E Y O U Y E S I D O
>>
>>75152024
Shitposts aside, I actually love this album and regularly listen to it. It inspired to start playing guitar (had been playing bass for years prior) back in 2013. Will always be one of my favorites
>>
>>75152024
the worst long-term effect that the holocaust had was the chain of events leading to the creation of ITAOTS
>>
>>75152832
>le ebin ITAOTS is bad meme
stop
>>
I wonder if there's rule 34 of that tambourine woman
>>
File: 1455801447387.jpg (45KB, 570x487px) Image search: [Google]
1455801447387.jpg
45KB, 570x487px
>>75152854
you're right
it's a solid 6/10
>>
If you want to discern whether someone has good taste or not, find out their opinion on ITAOTS. I've watched diligently, and every /mu/core rating thread, the people who dislikes ITAOTS always like King Crimson, Popol Vuh, Slint... the list goes on. I think you get the picture.
>>
>>75152024
What's the name of it?
>>
>>75153395
In the Airplane Over the Sea - Neutral Milk Hotel
>>
>>75153429
Thanks f@m
>>
>>75152024
better than your favorite album, unless your favorite album is In The Aeroplane Over The Sea
>>
>>75153013
So you should like ITAOTS?
>>
>>75152878
tinyurl com/ybaug3qf
tinyurl com/ydfsqu8n
>>
>>75153757
...huh
>>
I listened to this for the memes and thought it was ok
but then WHAT A BEAUTIFUL FACE I HAVE FOUND IN THIS PLACE wormed it's way into my mind
and I had to listen to it again.
Then I couldn't do anything without hearing UP AND OVER WE GO THROUGH THE WAVE AND UNDERTOW pummel through my head
and fuck me sideways if the entire album hasn't grown on me
>>
>>75153757
Now I bet you can't find one with Anne Frank and the tambourine woman and Jeff Mangum in it.
>>
>>75152024
The Fool is amazing
2nd half of the album is much worse than the 1st
i am discussing
>>
File: 1501873992219.jpg (93KB, 523x485px) Image search: [Google]
1501873992219.jpg
93KB, 523x485px
>>75153757
wow
>>
it's ok
>>
I like the first half

title track and Two-Headed Boy are amazing
>>
>>75153429
It was pretty fucking good f@milia.
>>
>>75154039
Yes, that opinion makes you unique.
>>
>>75152024
I kind of miss the days when this was constantly discussed.
>>
>>75154159
yeah it's a pretty good arlbum
>>
Kinda hate that this album is considered a meme. This album helped me through high school so it has a special place in my heart.
>>
>>75152024
not my cup of tee desu
>>
I have/had/have a masochistic relationship with this album. A friend of mine introduced me to the song "aeroplane over the sea" in high school, and at the time, i thought it was trash, but for some reason, despite genuinely disliking the album, i kept listening. Now I own the record.
>>
The album is pretty good. Definitely not perfect, but something I would recommend to most people. Almost all of the hatred it gets here is just memes.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.