[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

question because i'm autistic about how my library is sorted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: Jenny_Death.jpg (10KB, 316x316px) Image search: [Google]
Jenny_Death.jpg
10KB, 316x316px
question because i'm autistic about how my library is sorted

is it more proper to just have the powers that b or should i have notm and jenny death separate as individual albums?
>>
>>75149838
It's your fucking autism. Do it any way that works for you.
>>
>>75149838
Both
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMlocqyNUOA
the true way to listen to it
>>
alright im gonna just delete the albums and then download the powers that b instead
>>
separate nigga.
>>
>>75150017
why the fuck would a jenny death track come first?
>>
>>75150099
whats the official release

can you buy them separately or do you have to buy the powers that b to get them
>>
The Powers That B
>>
do not ever treat them as 2 different albums. they are one album and all the people who rank them as separate in album ranking on here are retarded as they should be evaluating the merits of the whole album.

I mean it. Don't do it.
>>
>>75150284
Really? Why did they separate them?
>>
>>75150284
i only had the two because the full album wasnt available

i deleted them both and am now getting the powers that b

thanks!
>>
>>75150362
For more hype
>>
>>75150089
Are you actually going to pay for something you already have or just pirate it?
>>
>>75150115
so it would work out with having songs alternating from each album abababa... and dg 2.0 is basically an outro to the entire album
>>
can someone give me the album art for the powers that b

discogs has a picture of the cover but it's not scanned and doesn't have the correct colors
>>
>>75150568
the dg website???
>>
nvm i got it on their site

>>75150594
yeah thanks
>>
>>75150284
The two are so different sonically and conceptually they may as well be separate albums
The only reason to consider it a double album is if it's an analysis or review of the project as a whole, not an arbitrary rating based on your enjoyment and what you think they're worth artistically.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.